Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Favorite quotes from stories or movies

Comments

• Make my day (Clint Eastwood)
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    Nothing like a good piece of hickory.
    Don't laugh at my donkey.
    Are you going to oil that pistol or whistle Dixie.
    Well there's me, Smith and Wesson
    & my fav Eastwood line is
    Did I fire 6 shots or only 5
  • The_Stiinger!The_Stiinger! Posts: 1,103 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    b3cf29fd456a852cbb1ca20af05a0396.gif

LoL
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 546 Pool Pro
    the most expensive thing thing in the world is trust, it can take years to earn, and just a matter of seconds to lose.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    " you want the truth, you can't handle the truth " ;)
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 598 Pool Pro
    G11gaming wrote: »

i saw that was on last night too but opted for something else, lol. A Few Good Men was a good flick though.
  • wafflepiratewafflepirate ring rash roadPosts: 634 Pool Expert
    we gonna need a bigger boat :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,631 Pool Forum VIP
    A monologue rather than a quote, but a classic all the same...

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,326 Pool Forum VIP

Great flick indeed....but you misquoted it a little bit.... ;)

Just saying.... :*

X5lbOom.gif
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

Great flick indeed....but you misquoted it a little bit.... ;)

Just saying.... :*

X5lbOom.gif

:+1:
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    I don't like either Julia or Hugh, but it's still a good quote:

• yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 546 Pool Pro
    the most expensive thing thing in the world is trust, it can take years to earn, and just a matter of seconds to lose.

my most favorite
  • Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 791 mod
    "Hah,that's not a knife...this is a knife".
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,644 Pool Champion
    From the Simpsons, lol:

edited October 16
    " let off some steam, Bennett "

Post edited by G11gaming on
    edited October 17

That one (Commando) is FULL of one liners :wink: "hey Sully, remember when i told you i'd kill you last? ......i lied" , and "stick around", and "i eat gleen berets for blekfast (yes i know it's green, and breakfast, I'm saying it like Ah'nold :smiley: )

I used to greet one of my friends (Jenny, lol) in the same way he said JEN-NYYYY!!! in that movie. she laughed a couple times, then from then on looked at me like she wanted to murder me every time i said it, which of course compelled me to continue :smiley:

That one (Commando) is FULL of one liners :wink: "hey Sully, remember when i told you i'd kill you last? ......i lied" , and "stick around", and "i eat gleen berets for blekfast (yes i know it's green, and breakfast, I'm saying it like Ah'nold :smiley: )

I used to greet one of my friends (Jenny, lol) in the same way he said JEN-NYYYY!!! in that movie. she laughed a couple times, then from then on looked at me like she wanted to murder me every time i said it, which of course compelled me to continue :smiley:

lol :joy: I was watching the Arnie 1 liner montage after that and yes you are right it's full of them. Looking back on the film now though what a load of garbage, but when we were kids it was the dogs wotsits .

lol :joy: I was watching the Arnie 1 liner montage after that and yes you are right it's full of them. Looking back on the film now though what a load of garbage, but when we were kids it was the dogs wotsits .

i will not confirm, nor deny, possibly owning said movie on possible VHS cassette still :innocent:

i will not confirm, nor deny, possibly owning said movie on possible VHS cassette still :innocent:

Is it rewound? :smiley:
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,631 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 18
    Ryan Reynolds: It's my job to keep you out of harms way
    Samuel Jackson: M*&%F*&%*£, I am harms way !