Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What did you eat last?

Comments

• creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I had homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu and Au Gratin Potatoes tonight...

Sorry for multiple videos, but my son Drake was not home to help record, a couple things I could not do while holding camera.....plus, I ran out of storage space on my phone, so had to delete some old vids .....silly new toys.... :*

Anyways, Here are some vids of prep, assembly and finished products.... ;)

Preparations:

Fresh from the oven and plated meal.....

Was so, so delicious..... <3

X5lbOom.gif

WOW JEFF !!! im sure it tasted amazin, and good for u to take the time to cook like that !! very admirable :D
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Emergency Landing Posts: 758 Pool Expert
    Decent Nosh

Scampi Chips and Peas.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Decent Nosh

Scampi Chips and Peas.

Sounds good to me.. just about to order a ruby murray.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    real Mexican tacos. and boy they are the bomb!!!!!!!
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,068 Pool Champion
    Bacon and fried egg butties !
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,493 Pool Champion
    Chocolate :p
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,076 Pool Champion
    birthday cake
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,890 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited December 2017
    More chocolate

btw @Zoggg if it was your cake then happy birthday lol
    Thanks @Nanny Ogg

another year down the toilet
    Zoggg wrote: »
    Thanks @Nanny Ogg

another year down the toilet

LOL Zogggy I'm hitting the big 60 this month, don't you dare complain you're getting old LOL
    48 is getting old, it's a lot older than I should be.
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    edited December 2017
    Zoggg wrote: »
    48 is getting old, it's a lot older than I should be.

LOL !!!! and HB @Zoggg
    You're never too old to eat. :) i would eat anything, except garbage ofc.
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,669 Pool Champion
    Sweet Ange L Cake
    Spaghetti
    I eat my words, and spat them right back out again, amazingly in alphabetical order, even @Slartibartfast6 would have been impressed with the amount of irrevocably that was dished out. lol. Smart, not that. haha ;)
    Bagel with cream cheese.
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 463 Pool Pro
    G11gaming wrote: »
    I eat my words, and spat them right back out again, amazingly in alphabetical order, even @Slartibartfast6 would have been impressed with the amount of irrevocably that was dished out. lol. Smart, not that. haha ;)

Aww heck, you’re making me blush. I’m sure it would’ve given me goosebumps.
    The only thing that I can remember impressing me more was the freakishly athletic arm of an a-hole chimpanzee named Steve that did a brief stint at the DC Zoo. That cantankerous ape could beam a toddler top dead center of the forehead from 50 yards or more with some painstakingly molded & polished chunks of his own ****. On top of that he was maintaining a 95 mile an hour throw average. No one else on the planet, past or present could whiz turdlettes with such magical accuracy. There’s no doubt in my mind that if he could’ve passed for human, he’d still be holding the no hitter record today. It was rumored at that time that the Braves & Red Sox both had their legal crews getting really dirty in an effort to exploit some loopholes in the ABL’s Appoved Species addendum while also lobbying to revise the Club Rules & Torso Hair Expectations. But as I said he wasn’t the most affable nor amicable soul and lacked the minimum amount of tact & cooperative attitude that most Pro franchises expect of their club players. His antisocial disposition & violent antics also ended up getting him forcibly removed & subsequently banned from all major US zoos & sanctuaries for life. Last I heard, ole Steve’s now permanently hobbled, as the result of his mouthing off to an ill tempered Gnu after he had wandered deep into the Serengeti where he was making an honest attempt to refresh & restart his life.
    Oh, the irony....
    Beef stew soup <3