Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What did you eat last?

Comments

• TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,435 mod
    Fish n chips.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 758 Pool Expert
    Cheese with green pepper croissant. :yum:
  • ***The Fugitive****The Fugitive* Posts: 51 Pool Player
    Baked stuffed Pike.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Grumpy Old MoosePosts: 9,580 Pool Forum VIP
    Chocolate biscuits for breakfast :p
    Nice thick juice steak and on the side corn and salad. :yum:
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,624 Pool Champion

Something tells me it was rare? Please say it wasnt so???? I need my meat to be nuked before i will eat it, lol.
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

Something tells me it was rare? Please say it wasnt so???? I need my meat to be nuked before i will eat it, lol.

It was . I do not like it well done or half way done . In between
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,624 Pool Champion

Nooooooooo. lol. At least half way is not too bad.

Tomorrow I am going to make beef liver. :p
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 580 Pool Pro
    Hey as long as it doesn't sit up and MOOOOOOO at me, it's done enough!! :D
  • *Aurora**Aurora* A minute, an hour, a month. Death is certain. The time is not.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    G11gaming wrote: »
    A wart on the side of my tongue. :yum:

Eww... :s
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,617 Pool Champion

i believe thats called med-well :)

Tomorrow I am going to make beef liver. :p

ewww lol to each's own

a choc brownie lol
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 580 Pool Pro
    edited November 30
    An EL MONTEREY Egg, Applewood bacon, and cheese burrito, RE-wrapped in outer wrap lined with red/green peppers :smile:

so basically an omelet burrito :D
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 433 Pool Pro

What have you done???!!! I’m asking because years ago I had finally had enough of getting scratched by the abrasive tips of a annoying wart that protruded from just inside the rim of my belly button. I decided against snipping it off myself and went to the doctor to have it professionally removed and hopefully to minimize any scarring. A routine X-ray revealed that this growth was actually my underdeveloped, parasitic twin brother, Maurice. After decades of silence, we discovered that we actually have a lot in common and despite his lack of limbs, we enjoy participating in many of the same activities together. He’s never expressed any gratitude for nor murdering him that day but then again, he doesn’t say much at all. He’s a bit of a night owl so I have to do my best to tune out his late night taunting and dismiss his pleas to fetch him the neighbors cat. When he’s cold, I warm him. When he’s hungry, I feed him. When he’s angry, I fear him....
  • *Aurora**Aurora* A minute, an hour, a month. Death is certain. The time is not.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP

What have you done???!!! I’m asking because years ago I had finally had enough of getting scratched by the abrasive tips of a annoying wart that protruded from just inside the rim of my belly button. I decided against snipping it off myself and went to the doctor to have it professionally removed and hopefully to minimize any scarring. A routine X-ray revealed that this growth was actually my underdeveloped, parasitic twin brother, Maurice. After decades of silence, we discovered that we actually have a lot in common and despite his lack of limbs, we enjoy participating in many of the same activities together. He’s never expressed any gratitude for nor murdering him that day but then again, he doesn’t say much at all. He’s a bit of a night owl so I have to do my best to tune out his late night taunting and dismiss his pleas to fetch him the neighbors cat. When he’s cold, I warm him. When he’s hungry, I feed him. When he’s angry, I fear him....

And then Stephen King wrote a book about it? Stole your story!

I ate tortillas.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,040 Pool Champion

lmao... you've made me feel hungry now, i may just go grab another one from a part of my anatomy. :p :D
    Eww again!
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,040 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Eww again!
    :)
    Sounds a bit goat like to me. ;)
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 656 Pool Expert
    crunchy , munchie golden breaded cod fish with spicy, dippy chilli sauce and fresh ,leafy green lettuce and thin slices of cool, cool cucumber ... :)
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Posts: 435 Pool Pro
    Toast .