Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to contact Customer Support

Raquel OliveiraRaquel Oliveira Posts: 1,515 admin
edited July 27 in Help & Feedback
If you are experiencing any technical issues with 8 Ball Pool™, and you have already visited our Knowledge base, not being able to find a resolution, please contact our Customer Service team through https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new

Post edited by AlisaNTonik on

Comments

• dingdong69dingdong69 Posts: 1
    this page does not work, when you select game type nothing happens, my game cut out during a 20,000 match made me lose 10,000 coins please reissue these coins to my account
  • Raquel OliveiraRaquel Oliveira Posts: 1,515 admin
    i have created a ticket to our customer support team for you.
  • Hi @Trenton Herbert ,

I'm sorry for anything that has happened while you are playing 8-ball.
    Firstly the you not being able to take you're shot may be a glitch. You can report this by opening a ticket.

You can open a ticket here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Secondly matches a randomly generated so sometimes you may play against an opponent of higher rank, which does make for a good game and you can improve.

Finally youre chance of winning at the minigames and also the Spin and Win is low but there have been some players who have won the jackpot.

You can find out more information on the Spin and Win here:
    https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203747466-How-Spin-and-Win-works

Hope this helps.

THE FEAREDduruff5arcep.png
  • aziz92aziz92 Posts: 2
    hi
    please help me , I am loosing alot of coins from my account last month i lost 50,000 and today i lost almost 5000 , i mean with lost when i sign on i found my coins are less with out even plaing
    can any one help me and tell me why ?
    thanks
    @Raquel @Benjo @kunal908 @Dalton @ and other staffs : I submitted a request 16 minutes ago ... avatar have a disgusting image ... asap.

Can you PM me the ticket number?

• kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    aziz92 wrote: »
    hi
    please help me , I am loosing alot of coins from my account last month i lost 50,000 and today i lost almost 5000 , i mean with lost when i sign on i found my coins are less with out even plaing
    thanks
    My coins are going down, even when I win!
    • Sounds like you have Auto-Recharge turned on for the cues you are using.
    • Head to the cues menu and tap on any cue you own.
    • A menu will appear underneath showing a slider that enables or disables the Auto-Recharge. If you want to disable it, just slide it to red and it’s done!
  • aziz92aziz92 Posts: 2
    kunal908 wrote: »
    hi
    thanks
    • A menu will appear underneath showing a slider that enables or disables the Auto-Recharge. If you want to disable it, just slide it to red and it’s done!

thanks for the help , yes it is on and i changed to off will see what will happen
    thanks a lot
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    kunal908 wrote: »
    hi
    thanks

thanks for the help , yes it is on and i changed to off will see what will happen
    thanks a lot

Yw! :)
  • BrianBrian Posts: 1
    Can anybody tell me why there is a picture of a guy i dont know as my profile pic on this board ?
    Brian wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me why there is a picture of a guy i dont know as my profile pic on this board ?

Your Forum profile picture is the same as your Facebook profile picture.

If that picture does not belong to you, sign into your Facebook account, change the picture and also you should check the security of your Facebook account.
  • anthony3662anthony3662 Posts: 4
    edited May 2015
    Is there a limit to how many coins you can have in this game? Im Lvl 150 with 7 Billion in winnings. I hit 1.5 billion coins, and my coins all dissappeared. How can I get them back? Im player 100 733 082 9

Edit: My coins just reappeared. Nevermind.
  • I don't have an issue. Really a question. I've been playing 8ball pool for a long time now. I spin the daily spin everyday, and only win like $50. Does anyone ever win the lucky cue???? It would be nice to win it for once
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,902 mod
    Hi @123-604-308-1,

Absolutely! Here is a thread where people share their experiences regarding the Lucky Cue: http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/325/lucky-cue/p1

Dalton
  • All my coins have disappeared. Where are they and how do I get them back again? I'm Guest89476721
  • KING-OLEKING-OLE Posts: 413 mod
    All my coins have disappeared. Where are they and how do I get them back again? I'm Guest89476721

As Raquel said in the first post, please contact Miniclip's Customer Service Team @ https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    All my coins have disappeared. Where are they and how do I get them back again? I'm Guest89476721

I have created a ticket to our Customer Support team for you
    @Racquel 2 tickets have of mine has not been opened or solved yet since Saturday May 23, 2015

Both have been answered. As now several times mentioned, your account is not banned or flagged. If you see it as such, then send us the screenshot of your log in screen.
  • Raquel one question is there........i Can't pot the black ball......what is call pocket.....?
    Raquel one question is there........i Can't pot the black ball......what is call pocket.....?

Hey Izabella!

"Calling pockets
    To call a pocket all you need to do is click the pocket you want to pot the ball into. Some of the mid-ranked tables require you to call the pocket on the 8 Ball and the higher rank tables require you to call a pocket for every ball."

From our Blog: http://blog.miniclip.com/2014/07/11/an-8-ball-pool-starter-guide/

Let me just also inform you that if you call one pocket and then pot the black on a different pocket, that will, unfortunately, make you lose the game.
  • Ikrama_uzIkrama_uz Posts: 12
    Hi Raquel

Ticket #559650

Please investigate as soon as possible
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online12

Deimos666
Deimos666
killum!nati
killum!nati
Sunidhifan