Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to contact Customer Support

Comments

• i have buy a promotion of 8ball pool in which 1 classic cue 10000 coins and 5 scratcher which is of 108 pakistani rupess when i made transicitions amount was taken but promotion has not given to me. i want my payment back aur else give me promotion
  • Raquel wrote: »
    Hi
    My account was banned because i've played the game with x mod program
    I've played it with x mod only one time
    But you have banned my account
    Please can i return my account back and i swear i'll never play the game with any program like x mod because i didn't know that this is illegal

You already typed the answer in your question. You used xmod. That account is now permanently banned. There is nothing else to be said.

Raquel
    I didn't know that xmod is something bad because nobody had told me
    Can i return my account back???
    Hi
    Please can i return my account back and i swear i'll never play the game with any program like x mod because i didn't know that this is illegal

You already typed the answer in your question. You used xmod. That account is now permanently banned. There is nothing else to be said.

Raquel

it's over ... banned ... finished ... end of story ...
    This is the best way to answer your question ...Please read carefully
    Flagged or Banned
  • Kabech2 wrote: »
    Hello, i forgot the email to access to my account, my real account is @Kabech, How can i get it back ???

Contact Customer Support and explain at this link :

https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The admins will be more than happy to assist you.
    Hi

Raquel

it's over ... banned ... finished ... end of story ...
    This is the best way to answer your question ...Please read carefully
    Flagged or Banned

Dude there is no need to shout
  • Abdulrehman KhanAbdulrehman Khan Posts: 1
    edited September 2015
    i have problem when i open my account for play 8 ball pool in fb or miniclip then i have different account and when i open my account in android device app then i have different account please someone fix this

Post edited by Raquel Oliveira on
  • I was cheated out of 10,000 points today playing with Guilermo. I hit the ball in and the game switched to his shot and he won the game. Please give back my 10,000 points.vq9zqsmj3vvu.png
  • I reported that the chats I purchased are unavailable for my use even though the chat menu shows that they are purchased. Instead of restoring access, some tech person turned off my chats completely. I turned chats back on, but I still do not have access to the ones I purchased. Will you please fix this error? Thank you.
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,902 mod
    SoCalGal wrote: »
    I reported that the chats I purchased are unavailable for my use even though the chat menu shows that they are purchased. Instead of restoring access, some tech person turned off my chats completely. I turned chats back on, but I still do not have access to the ones I purchased. Will you please fix this error? Thank you.

Hi @SoCalGal,

Have you created a support ticket by any chance? The support department can take a look at your account and see what the issue may be.

You may open a new ticket here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards,
    Dalton
  • Why do i have to have a separate account from google play I am aready established there and have spent more then enough money I think i should be a lowed to play from my phone laptop or Desktop with the same account
  • Raquel OliveiraRaquel Oliveira Posts: 1,515 admin
    Hey there,

You do not need to spend a single cent to play with a Google account in ALL of your devices.

The only difference is that on your android device, you can choose the option to sign in with Google Plus automatically, and on iOS and Desktop/Laptop you need to manually insert your Google email and password.

• Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,902 mod
    Just LOST more coins over YOUR connection problems !!!! Get really upset....... I bet I have lost 20000 coins since I started playing. This is so unfair to all players. I just started playing in August 2nd 2015.
    SAD.......
    never buying coins or cash.

Hi @RdnekPrincss,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue. Let's try to clear your browser's cache to see if that helps. Some players have reported that this has helped in the past.

For directions on how to do this, click here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/entries/24653967-Troubleshoot-Missing-Items-Coins-Awards-and-Games-Not-Loading

Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • Marcusj48 wrote: »
    I was cheated out of 10,000 points today playing with Guilermo. I hit the ball in and the game switched to his shot and he won the game. Please give back my 10,000 points.vq9zqsmj3vvu.png

he doesnot cheat
    only he won by luck :no_mouth:
    donot make over
  • :blush: :smiley: :angry: :lol: :cookie: :anguished:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    It is NOTHING I AM DOING I have lost connections many times. It don''t seem to make ANY difference if that is cleared or not. I clear about every 2 to 3 hours an I do not roam all over the net. So most of the time there is NOTHING TO CLEAR. Now what ??
    sorry I am just a LOT mad that this keeps happening an only on your site. So it is not ME ! FIX IT !

Love the way I get no answer........... after i have been doing the things I was told last week an get no new ANSWER .................

Hi @RdnekPrincss,

I understand where you are coming from and see how this can be frustrating. I would encourage you to create a ticket with our customer support team and let them know what you are experiencing and how it can be fixed. After you have done so, please send me the ticket number so I can forward it directly to a member of our department and add a few notes to it in regards to what you've already shared with me. If you're able to, please provide as much detail as possible. :)

You may open a new ticket here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • I want to connect my fb with miniclip id
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online28

*Aurora*
*Aurora*
COOLOCKER
COOLOCKER
G11gaming
G11gaming
Igor Mahmood