Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to contact Customer Support

1789101113»

Comments

• Today (Sept. 13) the daily spin is not working. When I spin and error message appears on the screen and the action is not completed. Is it just me or is everyone else having this problem?
  • SoCalGal wrote: »
    Today (Sept. 13) the daily spin is not working. When I spin and error message appears on the screen and the action is not completed. Is it just me or is everyone else having this problem?

try to clear cache and see if that helps :)
  • I am on the verge of not playing again, I have won over 500,000 in winnings this week and was only about level 21 at beginning of week and it pops up today I have won 700 tokens for 1st in friends league??? I dont have friends on here, so how could I be in a friends league???. I surely should won something from the proper league? I won less total winnings the week before and won $5 for 3rd in gold league. I won lot more this week and got nothing, what is with that, makes me think what was point putting the effort in all week for, waste of time.
  • now it says I did not play the league last week, lol I played everyday what is going on????
  • do you get anything for 12th place or is it only top 3 that get paid? thats all I need to know, if thats case I wont bother much if only top 3 as the top 3 had millions, and god knows how they managed that
1789101113»
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online12

Carl Tales
Carl Tales
raybo4058
raybo4058
R E B E L S
R E B E L S
SHOHAG HUSSAIN
SHOHAG HUSSAIN
Zanna136