Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to contact Customer Support

Comments

• ENZQENZQ Posts: 5
    I have problem to YoMe , no show for 8 BALL and any games ... give me error #125 , and i try anywhere mode .. HELP ME PLEASE ..
  • LadyGeveLadyGeve Posts: 1,698 Pool Champion
    Hi Enzq :)
    This seems a familiar question with the same response hun...
    Give it a little patience...
    If no joy in a few days then I suggest contacting support again :)
  • baelectricbaelectric Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    I was playing 100,000 game and mini-clip shut down and took my 100,000 coins
  • SameerSameer Posts: 1
    can we withdraw 8 ball pool money?
    if yes then how??
  • RaquelRaquel Posts: 1,505 admin
    Sameer wrote: »
    can we withdraw 8 ball pool money?
    if yes then how??

Could you explain in more detail what do you mean?
  • i have been playing 8 ball pool i installed the android cheat app so it flaged me, so i uninstaled the cheat app and it just baned my account i only tried the app one time please unban my account
  • Hi Raquel i cant find my friend we have both tred looking for one another and we are at alose his name is karcawa? please help
    Hi Raquel i cant find my friend we have both tred looking for one another and we are at alose his name is karcawa? please help

Hello paddy, are you both using the same platform? (both on computer or both on mobile)
    i have been playing 8 ball pool i installed the android cheat app so it flaged me, so i uninstaled the cheat app and it just baned my account i only tried the app one time please unban my account

Hello, have you created a ticket with our customer support team? If not, please do. When created, please send me the ticket number.
  • hi raquel thanks for getting back to me. he is using an ipad am on my laptop. what is a platform? i have
    hi raquel thanks for getting back to me. he is using an ipad am on my laptop. what is a platform? i have

You can only find/play with someone if you are using the same platform. This means that if you are on a laptop, you will only ever play with other computer/laptop users. And if he is on an iPad, he will only ever play with other mobile users (iOS and android tablets and smartphones).
  • thank you raquel for your help.
  • JaysonJayson Posts: 1
    Is there a way to report players who are using a hack? I have seen players who go up by 100000 coins but never sink any balls.
    Jayson wrote: »
    Is there a way to report players who are using a hack? I have seen players who go up by 100000 coins but never sink any balls.

You can always create a ticket to our Customer Support or PM me in the Forum with a screenshot of the user's stats page or just copy the user's unique ID and provide me a brief description of the issue.
  • eezeochaeezeocha Posts: 1
    I have a problem I was watching a video for coins. Then the game reloaded and said you have been permently banned from the game. I did nothing wrong but watch a video for coins why did this happen
  • Hi . I need help since last week my account is despair when I inter on my Facebook account it's going to different accounts I can't find my account someone help

Hello @7ffa155753440a and @eezeocha I have created tickets for both of you with our Customer Support team and you should receive replies shortly. (by email)
  • Ás ÁdÁs Ád Posts: 12
    @Raquel @Sameer meant that as we can purchace coins with money can we get mney by getting coins deducted ??
    @Raquel @Sameer meant that as we can purchace coins with money can we get mney by getting coins deducted ??

Currently we do not have that feature but we can add that suggestion to our team.
  • LadyGeveLadyGeve Posts: 1,698 Pool Champion
    This is a comment I made in another HELP thread.
    It explains simply how the ticket works between you and Miniclip :)

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/2675/submitting-a-ticket-made-simple
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online25

Nanny Ogg
Nanny Ogg
Salman Yousuf
Salman Yousuf
Talha
Talha
UnEquiVocaL EnD
UnEquiVocaL EnD
+21 Guests