Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What did you watch last?

Comments

• Zaeem Aslam!Zaeem Aslam! Posts: 7,321 Pool Forum VIP
    Sabah wrote: »
    Frozen... Again.. :tired_face:

That movie sucks..
  • SabahSabah Posts: 2,553 Pool Champion

That movie sucks..

I loved it when I watched it for the first time... Still okay after the 6th time. But when you watch it pretty much every single day.. Its annoying :confounded: its like please... Let it go.
  • TanimTanim Posts: 426 Pool Pro
    zodiac (2007)
  • Marinelle NarcisaMarinelle Narcisa LocationPosts: 2,489 Pool Champion
    Big Brother UK on Youtube.
  • Zubair AhmedZubair Ahmed Posts: 422 Pool Pro
    Survivor
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP

Big bro is car crash tv.... too many wanna bees....and that fat a$$ American girl... I blame her parents
    I'm watching an Attenborough documentary on ants
  • The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,935 Pool Champion
    Paulb228 wrote: »

Big bro is car crash tv.... too many wanna bees....and that fat a$$ American girl... I blame her parents

I watch/ed only the old seasons (2004-2008, 2013). 2014 and 2015 were fixed. Don't know about the this season.

That movie sucks..

I loved it when I watched it for the first time... Still okay after the 6th time. But when you watch it pretty much every single day.. Its annoying :confounded: its like please... Let it go.

6TH TIME???!! I couldn't even bear watching that the 1st time..
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,622 Pool Forum VIP
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    I don't own a TV anymore...

How can you live without it Nanny? :o

LOL it's actually quite easy, 99% of TV is utter rubbish, simply dumbing down the population to the lowest common denominator, with soaps and reality shows as the guilty usual suspects, so if there is anything I think worth watching I use the catch up services like BBC iPlayer online. I got rid of our TV 2 months ago after having it sat there hardly ever being used except for streaming movies, but since I now have a 40" 4k monitor I don't need or miss the TV LOL
    Watched some news..
    I'm currently watching the jump

I watch/ed only the old seasons (2004-2008, 2013). 2014 and 2015 were fixed. Don't know about the this season.

It's awful really awful

It's awful really awful

hahahaha ok :D
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited February 2016

Which one ?

jp3xlaidchqd.jpg

or

ouawwa7wzj6d.jpg

NEVER MIND found the answer

That movie sucks..

Ski Lift movie "Frozen" ... I will be terrified, if I was on that ski lift in real life
    I like the movie, but I won't watch it again, because I know how the story unfolds
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 389 Pool Pro
    I'm currently watching the 1998 Godzilla movie, well, kinda watching it while cleaning up. :D

Not the first time I've seen this movie, actually seen it when it came out, but I recently got a free WIFI blue ray player and been watching random movies, not a huge selection of freebies though, lol. :#
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 389 Pool Pro

Which one ?

jp3xlaidchqd.jpg

or

ouawwa7wzj6d.jpg

NEVER MIND found the answer

That movie sucks..

Ski Lift movie "Frozen" ... I will be terrified, if I was on that ski lift in real life
    I like the movie, but I won't watch it again, because I know how the story unfolds

Never seen the ski lift movie Frozen, looks interesting after watching the trailer, I'll have to watch it sometime. I enjoy horror movies and such, so might be ok.

My sister has played the "other" Frozen movie for her little kids like a billion times, lol, yeah, I'm not kidding. I don't think I've seen the whole thing though, but looked like an ok kids movie though.

I liked the Zodiac movie Tanim posted several posts up.

I wasn't sure how to add this quote to my above post after posting it already, or I would edit this in.
  • SabahSabah Posts: 2,553 Pool Champion
    Four lions.. :joy:
  • Loulou1025177aLoulou1025177a Posts: 461 Pool Pro
    NHL All-Star game