Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What did you watch last?

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,881 Pool Forum Veteran
    I LOVE Jonathan Pie, he nails it every time and does it in a way that makes me scream with laughter... " or the toddler gets it ! OMG LOL

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Gotta love Arnie - the juiced up freak with a personality B)

• Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 823 mod
    edited October 2017
    t21jas6rqz02.jpg

A Very Sordid Wedding explores the questions, religious bigotry and the fallout of what happens when gay marriage comes to a small town in Texas, and the families that are not quite ready to accept it.
    Bigoted "religious freedom," marriage equality and cultural acceptance are all explored using comedy to deal with these important current social issues and the very real process of accepting your family for who they are instead of who you want them to be.

Contains adult themes, gay marriage, drag queens, serial killers and three ageing sisters who just ain't gonna take it anymore ! High camp and highly hilarious.
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

Good grief surely that can not be legal ? Even a tiny pebble travelling at those speeds would be a lethal weapon in the wrong hands. Can you imagine if someone decided to use that as a kinetic weapon ? Sheesh !
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Good grief surely that can not be legal ? Even a tiny pebble travelling at those speeds would be a lethal weapon in the wrong hands. Can you imagine if someone decided to use that as a kinetic weapon ? Sheesh !

lol. If i did have one, i know the mother would ask me to hang some washing from the back of it while flying, lol.

lol. If i did have one, i know the mother would ask me to hang some washing from the back of it while flying, lol.

I'd strap it to the back of my broomstick...

a99ntx1rxv86.gif

I'd strap it to the back of my broomstick...

a99ntx1rxv86.gif

lol, just wash and wear :D
    You would think witches would wear thermal knickers when zooming around the skies in the dead of night wouldn't you :D ? It's gotta play merry héll with yer wotchamacallits when it's cold and windy LOL
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 72 admin
    Watched Blade Runner 2049 on tuesday. It's now officially the only movie along with the Nice Guys that makes me tolerate Ryan Gosling .

Have you seen it? Any thoughts?

Beautifully shot and it does justice to the same philosophical questions the original posed. Loved the " anything that was BORN must have a soul" statement being deconstructed, On the negative side I didn't really feel the movie should have answered so clearly that there are differences between REAL and IMPLANTED memories. All memories are fabricated. Every time you remember you change your perception of your memory and in a sense self-implant a new one based on the old one.

Still, great movie. Love Villeneuve ( the director, but also the F1 driver).
    Watched Blade Runner 2049 on tuesday. It's now officially the only movie along with the Nice Guys that makes me tolerate Ryan Gosling .

Have you seen it? Any thoughts?

Beautifully shot and it does justice to the same philosophical questions the original posed. Loved the " anything that was BORN must have a soul" statement being deconstructed, On the negative side I didn't really feel the movie should have answered so clearly that there are differences between REAL and IMPLANTED memories. All memories are fabricated. Every time you remember you change your perception of your memory and in a sense self-implant a new one based on the old one.

Still, great movie. Love Villeneuve ( the director, but also the F1 driver).

I'm dying to see that movie, the original is my favourite sc-fi film of all time, but I can't find a watchable version online yet LOL
    It almost demands a movie screen @Nanny Ogg . It was well worth the price of admission.

I also love the original, even though I'm not quite sure which cut I actually like, despite Harrison Ford being terrible. I think it was when I saw Blade Runner that realized the man can only play himself over and over.
    Sitting 2 and a half feet away from my 40" 4K monitor is almost as good as a cinema screen LOL
    Must. Be. Nice.

I get what you mean. But I do like to go to the pictures now and then. I'm also quite impatient.
    There are some movies that deserve that big screen and noise when they come out. The new Star wars movie, and the next Avatar movie will be seeing me queing up at the big screens for sure.
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    watched a wild hare (who's fur has already changed to white for the winter) run across a field with green grass !! he was easy to spot lol :D ;)
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion

bwahahahaha !! what fer and throat punch ya w ur latte lol i hope u dont sound like that eh, that sure was funny and true !! :D