Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What did you watch last?

Comments

• ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 518 Pool Expert
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,098 Pool Champion
    edited January 20
    This trailer for this movie. It looks like it could be worth a watch, if i can find a good link (subtitled):

Hmmm, thoughts peeps? No spoilers for others who havent seen it yet please. I just watched it in a not so high quality stream (fed up waiting for a good quality stream) and have my opinions on it. Maybe a PM to me so that we can discuss?

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 2,142 Pool Champion
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Sorry, I'm a lady...Posts: 6,666 Pool Forum VIP
    Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith... but I have the last hour saved for later watching, lol, it was too long to watch last night. :# I wonder how it ends...
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,831 Pool Champion
    I watched the Mummy last night. OMG what a terrible film. :#
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,206 Pool Forum Veteran
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Hmmm, thoughts peeps? No spoilers for others who havent seen it yet please. I just watched it in a not so high quality stream (fed up waiting for a good quality stream) and have my opinions on it. Maybe a PM to me so that we can discuss?

I wasn't all that impressed tbh, I thought Rogue One was better.

Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Same Nan. Without spoiling it for others, i thought it was very Disney-esque (if thats a word?) in parts.

Same Nan. Without spoiling it for others, i thought it was very Disney-esque (if thats a word?) in parts.

It's a word and it's a very appropriate one too LOL
    I only remembered yesterday that I forgot to watch the X-files on Monday...
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Above Sea LevelPosts: 596 Pool Expert
    Thats a coincidence , i also forgot to watch it, spooky or what ?
    The truth is out there...
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 739 Pool Expert
    jigsaw.. and honestly i liked the movie. i watched it on showbox i didn't think i was going to like it. but man it was a very dope movie. no lie.
    jigsaw.. and honestly i liked the movie. i watched it on showbox i didn't think i was going to like it. but man it was a very dope movie. no lie.

I noticed you like cat vids on youtube ? I'm more into puppies myself but I've found this one to be
    curiously addictive, I just can't stop watching it LOL

fkau8hifiz8g.gif

• G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,831 Pool Champion
    Spit the Dog

• *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,935 Pool Champion

I noticed you like cat vids on youtube ? I'm more into puppies myself but I've found this one to be

fkau8hifiz8g.gif

That is so cute @Nanny Ogg :p
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 739 Pool Expert

fkau8hifiz8g.gif

LOL i seen that one before.. i love cats. i don't like the dog vidoes tbh. cats are way cuter in my opinion.