Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

The "Lucky 8 Ball Cue"

I have been playing the game for maybe 10 years now and last week I actually landed on THE cue during a spin. I thought that was great... Until, that is, I used it.
I took 1 shot and it was asking for recharge. Without worry I just said sure but got a lovely message asking if I wanted to buy the 13,100 pool coins I was short of to do it.

That is not really lucky is it? I have a cue now that requires 77,777 pool coins to charge; and as far as I know I might only get a single shot again before it needs charge...
Now the highest level cue available outside the wheel is the Black Hole and it's recharge is 420,000; but you would only buy that cue if you knew you were able to charge it.

I guess my points is a bit of "why would a prize cue be so expensive to charge that very few of us ever could use it?" and the big big one....

Might some thought go into lowering the charge down below 8,000? It has attributes that show in other cues and they are about 8k to charge... so why not drop the prize cue down so it can actually be used?
I did win it... and I truly would like to try using it; but as it stands I never will.

Yours in Spirit,
^} Lady <3 Jen {^

Comments

• darksidemikedarksidemike Posts: 1,139
    how about if you win the "Lucky Cue", you get all the attributes but don't need to pay for the recharge.
    That would be a nice prize...and fair too.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 7
    It's because they want you to spend money for your virtual items.
  • ATrossityP3ATrossityP3 Posts: 513 Pool Expert
    Buddy, the game didn't exist 10 years ago, or anytime around 10 years.

As for the cue... just think of it as a rare achievement most people can't get.
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    Hi @LadyJeniffer,

First of all, welcome to the forum! I'd like to reassure you that the Lucky 8 Ball Cue does not need to be recharged after one shot. Just like every cue, on a maximum charge you are allotted 50 shots before it will need to be charged up again. Also, it's pice tag is a bit higher because it's rare. Currently, the only way to get one is winning it on the Daily Spin game. Just like every other game, you have to work to get your way up to the top. Luckily for you, when you do earn enough to be able to afford that cue, you'll be one of the very that have one. :)

Dalton
  • I want Lucky 8 cue from Daily Spin
  • Zaeem Aslam!Zaeem Aslam! Posts: 7,310 Pool Forum VIP
    Sad isn't it?
  • The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,997 Pool Champion
    I have been playing the game for maybe 10 years now and last week I actually landed on THE cue during a spin. I thought that was great... Until, that is, I used it.
    I took 1 shot and it was asking for recharge. Without worry I just said sure but got a lovely message asking if I wanted to buy the 13,100 pool coins I was short of to do it.

That is not really lucky is it? I have a cue now that requires 77,777 pool coins to charge; and as far as I know I might only get a single shot again before it needs charge...
    Now the highest level cue available outside the wheel is the Black Hole and it's recharge is 420,000; but you would only buy that cue if you knew you were able to charge it.

I guess my points is a bit of "why would a prize cue be so expensive to charge that very few of us ever could use it?" and the big big one....

Might some thought go into lowering the charge down below 8,000? It has attributes that show in other cues and they are about 8k to charge... so why not drop the prize cue down so it can actually be used?
    I did win it... and I truly would like to try using it; but as it stands I never will.

Yours in Spirit,
    ^} Lady <3 Jen {^

The game was released 5.5 years ago. :)

And the cue was supposed to be made like that, it's not a lucky cue anyway. :) 77777 recharge..
  • Anderson cciAnderson cci Posts: 60 Pool Player
    Ah ah. This is why you should get trained using only low rate cues, or the better free one.
    This lucky cue is ridiculous and Iusually get do happy when winning a match against a player that thinks he might be unbeatable using it. The last time I did it using the free beginners cue. LOL
  • Actually Minicip has had a pool/snooker game for way more than 5.5years. I've been playing the site for around 12/13 years now. Back when we had p2p chat during the game. Those were the days. Miniclip snooker was easily the best game on the net at the time.
  • I have been playing the game for maybe 10 years now and last week I actually landed on THE cue during a spin. I thought that was great... Until, that is, I used it.

Yours in Spirit,
    ^} Lady <3 Jen {^

The game was released 5.5 years ago. :)

And the cue was supposed to be made like that, it's not a lucky cue anyway. :) 77777 recharge..

You are missing her point...
  • _monster_id_monster_id Posts: 17
    edited February 2016
    Dalton wrote: »
    Hi @LadyJeniffer,

First of all, welcome to the forum! I'd like to reassure you that the Lucky 8 Ball Cue does not need to be recharged after one shot. Just like every cue, on a maximum charge you are allotted 50 shots before it will need to be charged up again. Also, it's pice tag is a bit higher because it's rare. Currently, the only way to get one is winning it on the Daily Spin game. Just like every other game, you have to work to get your way up to the top. Luckily for you, when you do earn enough to be able to afford that cue, you'll be one of the very that have one. :)

Dalton

50 shots 1 cue??? on Jupiter? there is no way a cue lasts 50 shots. And 8 Lucky cue is a way for Miniclip to take people's coins!!!!
    Post edited by _monster_id on
  • Rauf7100Rauf7100 Posts: 2 New Member
    50hxsz atror haycoi