Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

transgender

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,888 Pool Forum VIP
    Perhaps the quote should be the content of their heart instead ?
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    edited March 2016
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Perhaps the quote should be the content of their heart instead ?

The actual MLK Jr quote says .....by the content of their character
    Oh yeah now you mention it Paul, the original is actually the best
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Oh yeah now you mention it Paul, the original is actually the best

I think MLK did more for humanity in terms of educating us to understand that everyone is different t and we should embrace differences, as long as they are non offensive or harmful to others.
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,589 Pool Champion
    I will not judge. I do not approve of this type of lifestyle. I will be your friend and not be offended. You have publicly asked people their opinion. Like you I speak my mind at risk of criticism. Do not hate me I do not hate you. I simply do not agree.
  • Zip has a point
    zip11737a wrote: »
    I will not judge. I do not approve of this type of lifestyle. I will be your friend and not be offended. You have publicly asked people their opinion. Like you I speak my mind at risk of criticism. Do not hate me I do not hate you. I simply do not agree.

Very well put sir.
    I don't actually agree with your disapproval of the lifestyle, but I 100% applaud you for putting over your point in a non aggressive and professional way.

To everyone else....this is how you debate a view that's opposed to the original point... most would of avoided commenting or beng openly critical of the person and their view
  • Dab86Dab86 Posts: 586 Pool Expert
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    zip11737a wrote: »

Very well put sir.
    I don't actually agree with your disapproval of the lifestyle, but I 100% applaud you for putting over your point in a non aggressive and professional way.

To everyone else....this is how you debate a view that's opposed to the original point... most would of avoided commenting or beng openly critical of the person and their view

Indeed...
  • zip11737a wrote: »

I don't think it's one of those things the person has any choice over zip hence medical intervention being quite common now and quite advanced too.
    edited March 2016
    Never suggested it was one of anything. I do believe there may be a deeper matter than transgender. I am neither critical, mainly concerned for the person to find the hidden truth in themselves.
    Post edited by zip11737a on
  • I found this interesting ......

We know from brain studies that men and women have small yet specific and identifiable structures in the brain that are different in size and proportion. When the brains of transgender persons are analyzed they almost always consistently match the bain structure of their adopted gender not their birth ****. Male to female transsexuals have female brain structures. These changes are thought to be caused due to hormonal or chemical imbalances that cause the wrong hormones to be expressed by the mother prenatally. The sample sizes are small in these studies due to the low number of transgender persons brains for medical study after death but research is ongoing. There is a consistent trend even with the small and growing sample size.

More here>>>>>> https://www.quora.com/What-causes-a-person-to-be-transgender
  • wow. does this mean we need to kill all of the transgender people and drop their brains off at the clinic for study? >:)
    Raven I think you've read too many of ACB conspiracy theories, there is no zombie hunt here. o:) I do agree with Wales here. However there must be something that has triggered this situation to begin with. A problem that did not preexist yet had to begin somewhere. Am I going somewhere with this?
  • darksidemikedarksidemike Posts: 1,139
    I blame it on the cues with "magic powers"...That's got to be it...
    This says all that needs to be said.......

edited March 2016
    Bravo Nanny, if we could only put it in a bottle and give it away. Quite sadly after the song is over and every one goes home sadness and confusion creeps back in some of their lives. The real sad part, sometimes those of us who are genuinely concerned can not be there for them. With all due respect to every ones sincere kindness. Many people can smile on the outside. Yet the inner person is at war with themselves. Still going
    edited March 2016
    SC077YBOY. I was going somewhere with this. And this is just for you. Your life should be more about advancing and accomplishing your potential as a human being. Your sexual identity should not cloud your future. Being a Christian I must address it from that point. No one can or will send you to h**l. I will neither quote scripture (unless asked). I do believe that the many problems that people have are put there by an evil force (no YOU are NOT evil). This force wants to deceive and confuse to keep you away from the One that wants to help.
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,337 Pool Champion
    I sexually Identify as an Elf.
    Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of jumping from tree to tree shooting sharp mithril arrows on my enemies. People say to me that a person being an elf is Impossible and I’m not right in the head but I don’t care, I’m beautiful.
    I’m having a plastic surgeon install pointy ears and immortality mechanism on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Elviondel" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me, you’re an Elfophobe and need to check your human privilege.
    Thank you for being so understanding.
    I sexually Identify as an Elf.
    Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of jumping from tree to tree shooting sharp mithril arrows on my enemies. People say to me that a person being an elf is Impossible and I’m not right in the head but I don’t care, I’m beautiful.
    I’m having a plastic surgeon install pointy ears and immortality mechanism on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Elviondel" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me, you’re an Elfophobe and need to check your human privilege.
    Thank you for being so understanding.

LOL hun,
    I don't know if that is the result of medication or alcohol, and frankly I don't really care.
    All i know is that I want some of what you're having LOL
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,437 Pool Champion