Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

transgender

12357

Comments

  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,628 Pool Forum VIP
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,628 Pool Forum VIP
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,456 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    SilentR4y wrote: »
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    SilentR4y wrote: »
    Is it too late for me to switch my gender if favor of Attack Helicopter?

    You're helis.exual?

    I dream one day to became one

    Would you be able to make baby helicopters after the operation?

    mCX.jpg

    Only if i breed with other attack helicopters, but i have a drone fetish so no baby helicopters in the foreseeable future.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 546 Pool Pro
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Zoggg wrote: »
    Or to put it another way, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.
    The change can be medically made on the outside, however the DNA remains.

    finally. somebody who has common sense. you can do whatever you want to your body. but in the inside you will always be the same **** you were before you replaced your junk!!!! you cant change your DNA! you can swtich you gender on your passport, license, ID.... but you cant switch the XY chromosomes if your a guy, and you cant switch the XX if you are a female. if you guys cant handle the truth. stay silent and stop arguing. your arguments are going no where. because what im saying is facts!!! and your just here because you guys love and support these guys! thats good for you! but when the truth comes out! you can deny it however you want to. the truth will always be the truth! and the truth always hurts!

    adios amigos.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,644 Pool Champion
    edited August 5
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Zoggg wrote: »
    Or to put it another way, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.
    The change can be medically made on the outside, however the DNA remains.

    finally. somebody who has common sense. you can do whatever you want to your body. but in the inside you will always be the same **** you were before you replaced your junk!!!! you cant change your DNA! you can swtich you gender on your passport, license, ID.... but you cant switch the XY chromosomes if your a guy, and you cant switch the XX if you are a female. if you guys cant handle the truth. stay silent and stop arguing. your arguments are going no where. because what im saying is facts!!! and your just here because you guys love and support these guys! thats good for you! but when the truth comes out! you can deny it however you want to. the truth will always be the truth! and the truth always hurts!

    adios amigos.
    you can do whatever you want to your body. but in the inside you will always be the same **** you were before you replaced your junk

    That may be true, but it doesnt hold water when it comes to your argument. Lets continue on to see why.
    but you cant switch the XY chromosomes if your a guy, and you cant switch the XX if you are a female

    This is a true statement also, but it fails to address when the person involved has no option than to accept what nature has handed to them.
    if you guys cant handle the truth. stay silent and stop arguing. your arguments are going no where. because what im saying is facts!!!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation

    It all comes down to the chemistry that your body is made up from. There is no right or wrong when that chemistry is telling yourself the way you should think or act. Some people need to realise this, and the sooner the better.

    Maybe this will throw some light on the subject also?

    http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/06/11/the_science_of_sexual_orientation_the_latest_on_genes_chromosomes_and_environmental.html

    So the argument that "you cant switch the XY chromosomes if your a guy, and you cant switch the XX if you are a female" falls flat right there, no two ways about it. Fact is fact, and nature is nature.
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    Where 'o' where did my post go?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,628 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 6
    Where 'o' where did my post go
    It was succinct and fair
    It wasn't rude, was no low-blow
    Yet it vanished in thin air.

    Where 'o' where did my post go
    Has InvisiMod struck again ?
    Did he sneak a peek and just say no
    And flush it down the drain ?

    Where 'o' where did my post go
    I don't know why I bother
    Well I won't surrender to a foe
    So I'll just post another.
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
  • Moazzam AghaMoazzam Agha Posts: 47 Pool Player
    SCO77YB0Y wrote: »
    Im transgender. Whats your opinion of them?

    No matter that you are a transgender. You are a human. We all should respect humanity.

    Enough!!!
  • Moazzam AghaMoazzam Agha Posts: 47 Pool Player
    edited August 6
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,628 Pool Forum VIP
    SCO77YB0Y wrote: »
    Im transgender. Whats your opinion of them?

    No matter that you are a transgender. You are a human. We all should respect humanity.

    Enough!!!

    srb4unbjs4jc.gif
    ptolfjd772jp.gif
    <3

  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    SCO77YB0Y wrote: »
    Im transgender. Whats your opinion of them?

    No matter that you are a transgender. You are a human. We all should respect humanity.

    Enough!!!

  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion


    This guy was half and half, but no one complained about his/her music. :D
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,717 Pool Champion
    edited August 6
    >>>>>>>
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    edited August 7
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Where 'o' where did my post go?
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Where 'o' where did my post go
    It was succinct and fair
    It wasn't rude, was no low-blow
    Yet it vanished in thin air.

    Where 'o' where did my post go
    Has InvisiMod struck again ?
    Did he sneak a peek and just say no
    And flush it down the drain ?

    Where 'o' where did my post go
    I don't know why I bother
    Well I won't surrender to a foe
    So I'll just post another.

    Thanks my Bat. I know we do not agree on a few subjects, but no one likes to be censured. I will have to wait for the fire to returns to my soul. ;)
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,628 Pool Forum VIP
    zip11737a wrote: »
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Where 'o' where did my post go?
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Where 'o' where did my post go
    It was succinct and fair
    It wasn't rude, was no low-blow
    Yet it vanished in thin air.

    Where 'o' where did my post go
    Has InvisiMod struck again ?
    Did he sneak a peek and just say no
    And flush it down the drain ?

    Where 'o' where did my post go
    I don't know why I bother
    Well I won't surrender to a foe
    So I'll just post another.

    Thanks my Bat. I know we do not agree on a few subjects, but no one likes to be censured. I will have to wait for the fire to returns to my soul. ;)

    You're already hot enough hun ;)
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »
    SCO77YB0Y wrote: »
    Im transgender. Whats your opinion of them?

    No matter that you are a transgender. You are a human. We all should respect humanity.

    Enough!!!


    True all humans are human. But dose that qualify all humans an automatic stamp of approval of anything they choose to do? Respect will always come when one presents themselves in a respectful manner. Especially when any group that will go out of their way to offend others. It is one thing to have a different lifestyle and wanting the government push it on those that live by their own beliefs. At this point respect for or the later is not reciprocated and the former loses any they may have had.
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    if a person thinks they got the wrong gender that means they are mentally sick! and thats just what i think! because the one who created them never makes mistakes!

    and if science is going to play God and remove what God gave you and replace it with plastic surgery than i dont know what to respond back to you with! i cant agree with that! as playing God is a big sin! but at the end its their choice to do what they want with their body. i just came here to give my opinion to him/her. the only straight up advice i can tell a transgender is. tell your partner what you did to your body! because some people will loose it and harm you if anything happens between you people with out the partner knowing what you did.

    peace

    Again, you missed the point completely...and you are absolutely and positively incorrect in your belief that "the one who created them never makes mistakes"... :| ...IMO

    If that is true, as you say....please explain the following:









    And finally, one just for you....conjoined twins born in Gaza....and the doctors there are making every effort to keep them alive...



    He makes mistakes every single day!.....

    And based on your logic....none of these people should be or deserve any help with their conditions.....which is just ridiculous in my opinion...... :*

    I believe if science and doctors can help them, then every effort to do so should be made.... ;)
    None of the above individuals (and there are hundreds of thousands more) are "mentally sick" as you say.....they have birth defects....which according to your logic is intentional by the almighty creator.....and none deserve to get any help.....

    To me...people who deny and/or refuse to help those with birth defects or have had events happen in their life which handicaps them (war victims who have limbs blown off getting prosthetics would be a good example) are the ones who are 'mentally sick'.....

    But again, you are entitled to your own opinion.....



    X5lbOom.gif
    How sad that these suffering souls are compared to transgender. I'd bet the farm they would trade places with any of them and keep their birth gender.

  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    Adding a post scrip: My family sends financial support for those who 'NEED' medical help for defects, especially children of any race. If anyone wishes to put wings to their prayers I encourage you to offer more than talk.
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 448 Pool Pro
    SilentR4y wrote: »
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    SilentR4y wrote: »
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    SilentR4y wrote: »
    Is it too late for me to switch my gender if favor of Attack Helicopter?

    You're helis.exual?

    I dream one day to became one

    Would you be able to make baby helicopters after the operation?

    mCX.jpg

    Only if i breed with other attack helicopters, but i have a drone fetish so no baby helicopters in the foreseeable future.

    I'm am SOOOOO relieved that you've come out of that closet with this!
    Why?
    Because now I feel FAR less weird & insecure about how strongly & frequently attracted I am to my next door neighbors yard gnomes. There are exactly zero support groups out there for what I would've otherwise assumed to be a common "taste".....
    I'm sure you won't mind me speaking for both of us when I state in our defense;
    They bring it on themselves with those tight little cement knickers, flowing beards, & suggestively pointed hats......
    oh & those sleek, shiny, oh so sharply honed prop blades....am I right?
    I'm right....

    I feel so free & unburdened now...
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,326 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 8
    zip11737a wrote: »
    How sad that these suffering souls are compared to transgender. I'd bet the farm they would trade places with any of them and keep their birth gender.

    Hello Zip my friend.... :)

    I did not in any way compare those individuals to transgender individuals..... :*

    I simply posted those videos to make a very valid point to Mr. Yakoub.......he made the flat out statement that the one who created them never makes mistakes.....Which is, in my opinion, flat out bologna....I posted those videos to prove a point.....The almighty, regardless of anyone's choice of religion or name they give "Him" makes mistakes every single day...which is what is portrayed in the aforementioned videos....

    I have personally met Abigail and Brittany Hensel as well as their perfectly normal brother and sister Cody and Morgan, and parents Pat and Michael....they all attend the same church as my cousin and his family in Carver County Minnesota....his children are friends with them...
    They are sweet and wonderful young ladies.....but a mistake was made during their gestation...which was no fault of their parents at all (nor the girls themselves obviously)....neither one has ever done drugs or been heavy drinkers...and their other two children, as I said, are normal in every way......

    So I made those posts strictly for one reason...and one reason only:
    To back up and support my own personal belief that the almighty, again, by any name anyone wishes to call him or in any religion one may practice, makes mistakes.....it happens every single day..... :*

    I never once said the individuals posted in those videos are the same thing as transgender....I have simply said that to the individuals who feel they are transgender, I am pretty sure they feel that a mistake was made in their gestation as well.....And who are we as any individual human to pass judgement and say they are wrong in that belief?.....

    I do not think their is a single human being ever born who is/was qualified to do so!

    Unless of course one believes that they have the right to force their own beliefs down the throats of anyone else in any manner or method they so believe is at their disposal and ability to do......

    As a devout Agnostic, I cannot stand when others want to stand on a soap box and preach to me what the intent of the almighty is...or that he is infallible....If he was, earth would be a far, far more pleasant place indeed.... :*

    And I am not, nor have I expressed it in any way saying you are doing it.....my comments have been directed solely at Mr. Yakoub....who has made such statements quite openly....and in my opinion, he is the last person on the face of this earth qualified to tell me or anyone else anything at all about the almighty...... :|


    X5lbOom.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online19

AlisaNTonik
AlisaNTonik
David Rohrer
David Rohrer
+17 Guests