Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

transgender

Comments

• zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,610 Pool Champion
    edited August 8
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    zip11737a wrote: »
    How sad that these suffering souls are compared to transgender. I'd bet the farm they would trade places with any of them and keep their birth gender.

Hello Zip my friend.... :)

I did not in any way compare those individuals to transgender individuals..... :*

I simply posted those videos to make a very valid point to Mr. Yakoub.......he made the flat out statement that the one who created them never makes mistakes.....Which is, in my opinion, flat out bologna....I posted those videos to prove a point.....The almighty, regardless of anyone's choice of religion or name they give "Him" makes mistakes every single day...which is what is portrayed in the aforementioned videos....

I have personally met Abigail and Brittany Hensel as well as their perfectly normal brother and sister Cody and Morgan, and parents Pat and Michael....they all attend the same church as my cousin and his family in Carver County Minnesota....his children are friends with them...
    They are sweet and wonderful young ladies.....but a mistake was made during their gestation...which was no fault of their parents at all (nor the girls themselves obviously)....neither one has ever done drugs or been heavy drinkers...and their other two children, as I said, are normal in every way......

So I made those posts strictly for one reason...and one reason only:
    To back up and support my own personal belief that the almighty, again, by any name anyone wishes to call him or in any religion one may practice, makes mistakes.....it happens every single day..... :*

I never once said the individuals posted in those videos are the same thing as transgender....I have simply said that to the individuals who feel they are transgender, I am pretty sure they feel that a mistake was made in their gestation as well.....And who are we as any individual human to pass judgement and say they are wrong in that belief?.....

I do not think their is a single human being ever born who is/was qualified to do so!

Unless of course one believes that they have the right to force their own beliefs down the throats of anyone else in any manner or method they so believe is at their disposal and ability to do......

As a devout Agnostic, I cannot stand when others want to stand on a soap box and preach to me what the intent of the almighty is...or that he is infallible....If he was, earth would be a far, far more pleasant place indeed.... :*

And I am not, nor have I expressed it in any way saying you are doing it.....my comments have been directed solely at Mr. Yakoub....who has made such statements quite openly....and in my opinion, he is the last person on the face of this earth qualified to tell me or anyone else anything at all about the almighty...... :|

X5lbOom.gif

My apology, the defects seemed to be associated since transgender was the topic. I will take this as an opportunity to share my opinion as you have your statement of Gods mistakes and share your soap box. If anyone judges God and accuses Him of making mistakes, then that person puts themselves above the "almighty". One can not understand the outcome of Gods plans nor how He uses situations for the future. If one believes in higher being that uses all things for an ultimate good there must be an opposite as in all laws physical, numerical, mathematical, etc. It is easy to blame God since we believe he should intervene when things do not jive with our reasoning. We humans are a unadmittingly a sinful bunch. We inherited this and continue to do as we please. So where do these terrible things really come from? The enemy of God. The one who wants to destroy his creation and deceive them that there is no God. Yes Gods opposite, satan. Why dose He not remove satan? Oh he will, but humans turned away from Him and now He allows us free will to make our own choices. I will not try to tell anyone what God intends for them. That is up to each individual if they choose to have that relationship with Him through the Son.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,030 Pool Forum VIP
    edited August 8
    @zip11737a You have every right to your belief and I respect that completely....as I do for every other practitioner of any religion or faith of their choice....as long as those beliefs do not impinge on the safety of anyone else or are abused within or outside their own chosen faith.... ;)

None of us actually knows who is correct for sure of course since all beliefs are based on faith...and faith alone.... :*

We are all on our way to finding out for sure who is correct in their given beliefs...but as we all know, that requires the arrival of our own personal expiration date..... :* ...something a select few of us here are much closer to than others simply by default of old age....... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion
    Freddie Mercury - Living on My Own

• Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Posts: 385 Pool Pro
    edited August 8
    0zpnpkdvz2u7.jpg

I feel your pain Spaceman. :s I had an ex wife that for five years wanted to remove both of those valuable pieces of my anatomy. However my spine and bells grew to a powerful proportion. I cried and locked myself in the bathroom. I also wound up with the house, car, and the kids. ;)
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Posts: 385 Pool Pro
    Now thats what i call a Happy Ending . Very rare that happens Zip.
    Now thats what i call a Happy Ending . Very rare that happens Zip.
    Yes it was. And is a true story. Especially when this was 35 years ago.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 9,097 Pool Forum VIP
    Fun Quiz...

• Moazzam AghaMoazzam Agha Posts: 47 Pool Player
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    SCO77YB0Y wrote: »
    Im transgender. Whats your opinion of them?

No matter that you are a transgender. You are a human. We all should respect humanity.

Enough!!!

srb4unbjs4jc.gif
    ptolfjd772jp.gif
    <3

Thanks Nanny, Transgenders have many abilities but they are ignored by our society....
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 447 Pool Pro
    SCO77YB0Y wrote: »
    Im transgender. Whats your opinion of them?

No matter that you are a transgender. You are a human. We all should respect humanity.

Enough!!!

srb4unbjs4jc.gif
    ptolfjd772jp.gif
    <3

Thanks Nanny, Transgenders have many abilities but they are ignored by our society....

:open_mouth: abilities like removing their private parts and replacing it with plastic surgery? that is not an ability that is stupidity, insanity ! LOL.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 263 Pool Pro
    edited September 9
    I usually don't even bother getting involved with this as both sides of the table argue to extremes sometimes. From a scientific standpoint though, no matter what "one" identifies themselves as (male, female, rhinoceros, creepy wavy balloon thing at car dealership), and no matter what SURGERY "one" has, to alter their original gender, their DNA.......doesn't lie!!! "One" can't just simply "identify as" or "altering surgery" away those facts ;) But to each their own :)
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 854 Pool Expert
    People who can't decide if they are male or female should really see a psychiatrist, not a plastic surgeon.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,052 Pool Forum VIP
    There's a lot we can't really choose... we're all girls first anyhoo when we start growing inside our mummies.
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    There's a lot we can't really choose... we're all girls first anyhoo when we start growing inside our mummies.

Why do men have nipples? :blush:
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,052 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 9
    G11gaming wrote: »

Why do men have nipples? :blush:

Future model of a man will have the ability to bhreast feed. The set is conveniently installed already.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 263 Pool Pro
    edited September 9
    ♪My milkshake brings all the sasquatches to the yard, cause
    my |300bs, are hairier than yours.....yep, dang right, just checked, hairier for sure♫ :D

what is that supposed to prove aurora? whatever happens inside our mums bellies is natural. we have nothing against that. we're talking about a bunch of people that cant accept them selves. so they

what is that supposed to prove aurora? whatever happens inside our mums bellies is natural. we have nothing against that. we're talking about a bunch of people that cant accept them selves. so they

so they do some messed up stuff to them selves. then beg society to accept them.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 9,097 Pool Forum VIP
    Live and let live.

As long as they don't pretend to be the other gender when they are still pre-op they are not harming anyone and it's no-one elses' business how they choose to live their lives.
    Live and let live.

As long as they don't pretend to be the other gender when they are still pre-op they are not harming anyone and it's no-one elses' business how they choose to live their lives.

yea. but why are they begging us to accept them tho? they can choose to live their life how ever they want to. but trying to force us to accept them aint gonna happen.