Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

transgender

12346»

Comments

• David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 849 Pool Expert
    edited September 2017
    I usually don't even bother getting involved with this as both sides of the table argue to extremes sometimes. From a scientific standpoint though, no matter what "one" identifies themselves as (male, female, rhinoceros, creepy wavy balloon thing at car dealership), and no matter what SURGERY "one" has, to alter their original gender, their DNA.......doesn't lie!!! "One" can't just simply "identify as" or "altering surgery" away those facts ;) But to each their own :)
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 1,065 Pool Champion
    People who can't decide if they are male or female should really see a psychiatrist, not a plastic surgeon.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    There's a lot we can't really choose... we're all girls first anyhoo when we start growing inside our mummies.

Why do men have nipples? :blush:
    edited September 2017
    ♪My milkshake brings all the sasquatches to the yard, cause
    my |300bs, are hairier than yours.....yep, dang right, just checked, hairier for sure♫ :D
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    There's a lot we can't really choose... we're all girls first anyhoo when we start growing inside our mummies.

what is that supposed to prove aurora? whatever happens inside our mums bellies is natural. we have nothing against that. we're talking about a bunch of people that cant accept them selves. so they

what is that supposed to prove aurora? whatever happens inside our mums bellies is natural. we have nothing against that. we're talking about a bunch of people that cant accept them selves. so they

so they do some messed up stuff to them selves. then beg society to accept them.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,636 Pool Forum Veteran
    Live and let live.

As long as they don't pretend to be the other gender when they are still pre-op they are not harming anyone and it's no-one elses' business how they choose to live their lives.
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Live and let live.

As long as they don't pretend to be the other gender when they are still pre-op they are not harming anyone and it's no-one elses' business how they choose to live their lives.

yea. but why are they begging us to accept them tho? they can choose to live their life how ever they want to. but trying to force us to accept them aint gonna happen.
    anybody with a little common sense knows that this type of bulls... is sick. and not right in the head. this type of stuff is dumbing down this generation.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,096 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 2017
    Why is this not acceptable? Is it harming you in any way?

Why do we have to accept that some people prefer another religion? Shouldn't they also stop asking for others to accept them as they are? Why do I get people knocking at my door and telling I should take their religion?

I would rather have them come knocking on my door and try telling me how their religion is better than mine than have them blow themselves up, randomly stab anyone and everyone, or drive their vehicle into a crowd at random to end my infidel life..... or make females that are not of their religion their personal slaves to use/buy/sell based on their interpretation of what their religious tomes say... :*

Or if they do not agree with your lifestyle decisions and decide it is not only their right, but their duty to give you a public caning or throw you off of the highest building in town or douse you in fuel and set you on fire as some fanatical idiots are wont to do....on a regular basis... :s

Those are the idiot morons who are truly dumbing down the entire world....not just any given generation..... ;)

Edit: And I have never once had a single LBGT individual come to my door or stop me in the street and beg me to accept their lifestyle..... :*

X5lbOom.gif
    i would rather be an elf and be proud of it. rather than be mentally insane clown who is probably a tranny her self
    ( aurora ) and who loves trannys. and would date one. come out the closet already. aurora :).
    <runs and gets popcorn from microwave> this is better than tv! :D
    @yakoubyakoub ..... Seriously !? , You got @aurora all wrong. You both have differing opinions on trans.? No one is mental or insane here. We have a reasonable debate going, not a slanging match, and when you start calling people names that in its self is lashing out against a rational counter argument.

Trans are here to stay , and as medical sciences advance there are probably going to be whole lot more out and about and around you. :* you need to accept that something went wrong somewhere and medical intervention has helped them become who they are/ want to be. :*
12346»