Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

MINICLIP LOGIN

Should be good for ALL Miniclip games... not everyone uses Facebook you know, and having to sign in as a guest sucks!
Tagged:

Comments

• I Agree! +5!
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    Should be good for ALL Miniclip games... not everyone uses Facebook you know, and having to sign in as a guest sucks!

In my opinion, the way you said it sound like this ... it should not be gaming as mobile vs mobile or web vs web ... it needs to be hybrid ... so, everyone can play against each other regardless whether player is mobile or web ... example : able to play mobile against web or web against mobile

I have no idea what do you mean by this "having to sign in as a guest sucks" ... is there an issue that you are stuck with guest ?

Only thing that I noticed is that miniclip made this "Register" tab login on the web as a start page that looks like I am logging in as normal, but turned out to filling out the registration.
  • Should be good for ALL Miniclip games... not everyone uses Facebook you know, and having to sign in as a guest sucks!

In my opinion, the way you said it sound like this ... it should not be gaming as mobile vs mobile or web vs web ... it needs to be hybrid ... so, everyone can play against each other regardless whether player is mobile or web ... example : able to play mobile against web or web against mobile

I have no idea what do you mean by this "having to sign in as a guest sucks" ... is there an issue that you are stuck with guest ?

Only thing that I noticed is that miniclip made this "Register" tab login on the web as a start page that looks like I am logging in as normal, but turned out to filling out the registration.

He means he doesn't want to have to sign in on facebook for other miniclip games. Like bowling king and agario, you can only sign into facebook or play as a guest. He wants to be able to sign in using a miniclip account. Which is a good idea.
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited March 2016
    Ahhh ... I gotcha now ... thanks for clear explanation

p.s. I don't play anything other miniclip games ... just 8 ball.
  • yeah ACB... I'm just referring to the login... not the format. LoL
  • ARCHIDONZARCHIDONZ Posts: 1 New Member
    Pffftttt, I got a suspend....
  • DreyTheGreatDreyTheGreat Posts: 2 New Member
    I wanted to login to Facebook but it got banned. Now I'm signed in and to Miniclip and Google + and it's great!
  • UmardKhanaaUmardKhanaa Posts: 1 New Member
    How do i change my details on miniclip account ?
  • master xD ;(master xD ;( Posts: 1 New Member
  • coolstuffcoolstuff Posts: 5 Pool Player
    I guess I'll answer my own post, it's better than the **** poor support I'm getting from Miniclip.

Crickets -- that is the extent of your support -- it really sucks.

I've not been able to log in for two weeks on miniclip.com using a PC and after 4 support requests they have even stopped asking me the stupid questions about my problem and account.

Q1: What is your email? -- they emailed this question to me at the same email I use for login, which I also used for support.

Q2: Are you trying to login to miniclip.com on a PC? -- Yes. That was the whole problem from the beginning.

Q3: Please provide your unique userid for the game. -- Ummm...that was provided with the support questionnaire and with my followup emails.

Answer 1: You should be able to login, follow this link {link}. -- OH boy! The link took me to the Knowledgebase and it wasn't useful. But! Miniclip marked the support request as SOLVED!!

Answer 2: Check the FAQ and it may provide an answer. -- it didn't.
  • EnigmaBcnEnigmaBcn Posts: 7 Pool Player
    Tried on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and IE, the only way to login was on IE after cleaning the cache and cookies, so many weeks without login with success, that's a PRO site, no doubt!! jaja
  • hazrat sulimanhazrat suliman Posts: 1 New Member
    How to change my name 8ball pool?
  • 74177359487417735948 Posts: 1 New Member
    We r foool
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,227 Pool Forum VIP
    7417735948 wrote: »
    We r foool

Absoluuutely
  • giveaway85707bgiveaway85707b Posts: 2 New Member
    How can i change my miniclip password
  • trybtrttrybtrt Posts: 1 New Member
    How can I change my miniclip Password
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,591 mod
    trybtrt wrote: »
    How can I change my miniclip Password
    How can i change my miniclip password

Hi,

You can reset it by following this link : https://www.miniclip.com/games/page/en/password-reminder/
  • panjuulpanjuul Posts: 4 New Member
  • huarair_@huarair_@ Posts: 1 New Member
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,168 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 23
    panjuul wrote: »
    Hi
    huarair_@ wrote: »
    hey

Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

There is a dedicated thread for introductions here:

https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/66/welcome-introduce-yourself-here

Much better place to say hello in.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif