Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

highest win streak

Comments

• yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    5f028t7bkty3.png
    Got a 34 win streak in Berlin a few minutes ago which makes it my highest win streak ever in Berlin and over all..

When can we get a rt3 or 5 arranged, I need to learn form the legend himself!!

Yeah sure let me know whenever your ready.
    Thanks Yall.
    5f028t7bkty3.png
    Got a 34 win streak in Berlin a few minutes ago which makes it my highest win streak ever in Berlin and over all..

Outstanding. Also one of the best accounts I’ve seen. Ok so let’s all take a guess. Level 500 or 1 trillion :D I think 500 first

Definitely 500 first lol.
  • ΣXτIПζτΣXτIПζτ Posts: 98 Pool Player
    Dee Dee wrote: »
    5f028t7bkty3.png

CHEATING LYING BASTARDS!!!!!!

Hmm.... Upset or sarcastic.... Yakoub is far from cheating lol.
    edited March 29
    5f028t7bkty3.png

Thanks clown
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,050 Pool Champion
    5f028t7bkty3.png
    Thanks clown
    Careful, you'll really upset him/her with such a nasty, distasteful, foul, unrepentant comment lol :neutral: You must be really hard ?

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 355 Pool Pro
    edited March 30
    5f028t7bkty3.png

"cheating", maybe, lot's do

"lying" kinda follows on naturally from the first one, if you cheat in order to get away with it you kinda have to lie, so yeah, again, maybe.

"b@stard" i can say unequivocally yakoubs parentage cannot be questioned, they are happily married and DNA tests have been done
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 493 Pool Pro
    We don't talk now good,interesting games.Very sad...
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 71 Pool Player
    Amazing B) My highest is around 16. I still don’t have that 20 win streak award because I don’t play low tiers or tournaments :D I feel as though I get denied around 25% of the time & I’m only like a 50% player so rip.
    !Murray wrote: »
    Amazing B) My highest is around 16. I still don’t have that 20 win streak award because I don’t play low tiers or tournaments :D I feel as though I get denied around 25% of the time & I’m only like a 50% player so rip.

i know what you mean, i think i moved up too many levels too quickly, crushing how quickly you can go through a run of denials, even at toronto and dubai, i'm trying my best to stay above 60%, at those levels its tough, someone on here said that the levels of denials you'll experience (i think it was @Carlos Tales gave me some good advice on this, who said the more denials you face, the more you have to make sure you take your chances to complete a denial to even it out.

but i really do know what you mean about how dejecting it can get denial after denial

interesting to hear what you said about tournaments though, and playing in those to increase your win%

i was looking for a goal, so thought i'd try and get all the rings, but now i'm a higher level and play players probs a lot better and experienced than me it has affected my confidence a bit so before i went to do my rings challenge my tournament win % was, i'm not sure lol bit i'd won 60 out of 210 which for me 1 in 3.5 or something like that lol, less than 1 in 4 anyway as a good stat, but since i'm at this level where there's a denial one in every 4 matches i'm not playing that well and my stats are nowhere near as good, it's affected my game and i'm playing rubbish, i dont know if you get this too?

anyway my stats for tournaments now are 69 out of 260 or something, so after i took a break from them i think i win 1 in 6 now or something

@Carlos Tales is good at helping with a few words of wisdom about playing inside your levels, goals etc, i could do with a few at the moment as well tbh, i'm playing bad, confidence is not good and in a couple of weeks my stats have gone even further down a couple of %

this is in a couple of weeks, pretty brutal:

an5phvsd4n2p.png
    jpp30fsxcdfn.png

although weirdly as you can see in that time i finally got the 20 wins in a row award lol, was playing jakarta and toronto, got to 8 or 9 or something, wasn't concentrating on it tbh, then played 9ball and i noticed i was on 17, then i chickened out being so close and went to london to get the final 3 wins lol

but i feel like, to hold/maintain my stats, even increase i have to win 2/3 so if i lose a game my fault then get two denials against me i feel like i have to win 9 now just to even it out, if that makes
    sense?

@!Murray don't know if any of that resonates with you mate, just the denial part and how crushing/boring it can be, especially if you're playing bad, just really makes sense to me, hope you a
    start getting the wins and denials yourself mate

@Carlos Tales any advice mate for someone struggling with their game, on confidence and who's bank roll management has gone out the window lol?

maybe i've just found my level, although i was playing a fair few mid level games, when i started the account out and at 1.5k games played i was at 67% but 9ball is like the crack cocaine of pool for me and i have thrown away probably a couple of hundred matches in frustration where i've gone into the game on a bad run, and my missus has commented my mantra has become, "snookered every shot" or "they just smash the balls up and knock he 9 ball in, why cant i"? lol so i really did in frustration throw away if not dozen a couple of hundred 9 ball matches where the variance got on my nerves and tilted me to the point where i'm just throwing games away, i still do it now tbh, i should just stop playing at that moment, i know but, i can never end a session on a loss :D

• Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,396 Pool Champion

@Carlos Tales is good at helping with a few words of wisdom about playing inside your levels, goals etc, i could do with a few at the moment as well tbh, i'm playing bad, confidence is not good and in a couple of weeks my stats have gone even further down a couple of %

this is in a couple of weeks, pretty brutal:

an5phvsd4n2p.png
    jpp30fsxcdfn.png

@Carlos Tales any advice mate for someone struggling with their game, on confidence and who's bank roll management has gone out the window lol?

maybe i've just found my level, although i was playing a fair few mid level games, when i started the account out and at 1.5k games played i was at 67% but 9ball is like the crack cocaine of pool for me and i have thrown away probably a couple of hundred matches in frustration where i've gone into the game on a bad run, and my missus has commented my mantra has become, "snookered every shot" or "they just smash the balls up and knock he 9 ball in, why cant i"? lol so i really did in frustration throw away if not dozen a couple of hundred 9 ball matches where the variance got on my nerves and tilted me to the point where i'm just throwing games away, i still do it now tbh, i should just stop playing at that moment, i know but, i can never end a session on a loss :D

Without seeing you play would be hard to give much advice. You could play a few tournaments and record them. Post the video on here and can go through your various shot selections etc.

Also happy to give you some games so can see how you play if you prefer?
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 71 Pool Player
    I like to play very quickly so I don't expect to win every game. I'm happy just winning more than I lose in Berlin :)
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    a couple of hours ago i hit 25 in berlin again then i logged off... going to see later on if i can go higher ;) 8vcflxgyfs5k.png

Man! What an awesome stats. Hats off! Brilliance at its peak!

• Tommy 37Tommy 37 Posts: 18 Pool Player
    I have been trying to get 20 in a row, but even in London i get denialed before i get there.. I don't get how you can go so long without receiving a denial! I imagine all the good players can denial way more than 50% of the time, so something doesn't add up.
  • ΣXτIПζτΣXτIПζτ Posts: 98 Pool Player
    Tommy 37 wrote: »
    I have been trying to get 20 in a row, but even in London i get denialed before i get there.. I don't get how you can go so long without receiving a denial! I imagine all the good players can denial way more than 50% of the time, so something doesn't add up.

Believe it or not many players aren't that great up in berlin. Most play bad positional shots and such or miss on 8 ball bank.
    a couple of hours ago i hit 25 in berlin again then i logged off... going to see later on if i can go higher ;) 8vcflxgyfs5k.png

Man! What an awesome stats. Hats off! Brilliance at its peak!

Thanks.

Believe it or not many players aren't that great up in berlin. Most play bad positional shots and such or miss on 8 ball bank.

i believe it as i'm probably one of those players lol
    I'm happy just winning more than I lose in Berlin :)

must be nice lol

@Carlos Tales yeah happy to have a couple of games, cheers :)
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,396 Pool Champion

Before making assumptions and acusations like this you ought to declare what your credentials are. Please tell me you’re at least a Berlin regular?. Even at level 200+ where 100% of matches are against level 200+ players denials are nowhere near 50%. Not even 20%