Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

highest win streak

Comments

• Tommy 37Tommy 37 Posts: 18 Pool Player
    Wow, plenty of replies here. I see now the difference is that in mobile there are far more denials than in PC.
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,396 Pool Champion
    edited April 4
    @LifeEternal Talha and others have already done this. See the 50 game challenge thread. The win rate in Berlin is around 80% for new version. And very few denials obviously.
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    edited April 4
    just a just thought, if you play a friend (or maybe yourself in this case) you can only go as high as 50k can't you?

and when i've played people twice when selected at random it says: "because you've played this person more than once the results wont count towards winnings or league results at the end of the week" (or something like that) which i think is a bit unfair in mobile mode, there's 50k people online in that room and i happen to get drawn against the same guy twice, not really my fault

so even if you can play higher, which i didnt think you could against friends/yourself, it's not supposed to count towards the final league results?

There’s a few things wrong with his stats the main one being less than 2 bppg. The other big one is how did he achieve huge winnings without levelling up that much and to have a win % like that. He hasn’t won any rings so must of been playing PC and most likelyf played himself to transfer coins without potting many balls is my best guess. It’s easily possible to match yourself in high tiers playing PC

There is another possibility, this player might've transferred through all in. You get 360xp for a win there, regardless of the bet.

Tommy 37 wrote: »
    Yep, and i'm still getting regular denials in Berlin

I’ve played at least another 10 and still no one has denied me. That’s 30 or more games now without being denied.

Try new version beta Carlos :)

You are joking ? I’ve been told by many how awful that version is and how easy it is to win especially in Berlin. So I doubt very much denials are high in that version.

This is not a joke.New version not stable,normal because BETA.Your opponent is break,good luck !Your opponent Alyna for example.Many time 80% - 90% denied me and the other players.Another table Mumbai,my opponent This is not a joke.New version not stable,normal because BETA.Your opponent is break,good luck !Your opponent Alyna for example.Many time 80% - 90% denied me and the other players.Another table Mumbai,my opponent UnEquiVocaL EnD.Old version player.The another perfect denial,thank you for very good games guys.Absolutely new version beta high win streak very hard.Probably mobil version players play fair.New version 50%-60% players do not play fair.Amazing deliberate fouls.You are a very good player ok,but there is a need for chance.

You are wrong. You play friendly games against good players like the ones you mrntion then yes you will be denied. But when you play against random players in Berlin in new PC version (which is no longer in Beta) then denials don’t happen often and players are quite low skilled compared to mobile. As confirmed by Talha who play both regular. See 50 game challenge thread when it clearly shows the guys getting high scores when playing new pc version are obviously not getting denied in Berlin and cannot repeat these high scores when playing mobile. .

I am not wrong.You are a mobile player,i am not!I played 11K+games,many time Berlin and Mumbai.You ?Talha probably play some times in new version beta.If possible play 20 or 30 game new version beta,Berlin and show me your win strike!Quiters not included.And if the best player play mobile,Berlin how possible 25+win streak?Youlay with full performance,your opponens play with 0 performance,maybe.Level 250+,hahahaha.Maybe your 250+ levels blind or brain damages player,Carl?

LOL, Metin. New V is a piece of cake atm. The only thing that makes me lose is missing the black in Berlin. I am not an indi player. That hampers me. And I've been playin' that so-called hard beta version since February, 2018. There arent so many players that could clear the table without missing.
    And I played exactly 50 games in beta version and won 41 out of them. Was just denied 2 or 3 times.
    Here you are if you're skeptic.
    So, I gave it another go at the new pc version. I used the black hole cue. Out of 50 games one was mumbai and I won it.
    So, 40/49 were won in Berlin and one was in mumbai. The cue recharged 3 or 4 times.
    So the coins won = 40*21.5-9*25+1*13.2- cue recharge = 645m...
    During all this I got to the first number in the league :P

bbzqsskvps1j.png
    fq4rjwkl7r79.jpg
    And the account looks like this now!
    rlybhzjlmdaj.png

There aren't many players there. And the denials are few and far between. I am just talking about BErlin. In mumbai the scenario is different. There is slightly higher denial ratio in mumbai.
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,396 Pool Champion
    @LifeEternal I have an idea. Why don’t you send s scren shot of your account and then play and record 20 Berlin games and let’s see how many times you get denied?
    Also I’ve never said there are bad performers in mobile in Berlin. I just said denials are not common. I did however say there are poor performers in new PC version based on several other people’s opinions which were proven in the 50 game challenge.

So I challenge you to post your video. :)
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.7%Posts: 788 Pool Expert
    edited April 5

i couldve said 95% out of 1k games or 88% over 50k games
    I know a fair player with 86.0% with over 60k games won lol
    This is how a cheater's stats look
    d5hbafdf79t3.bmp

Post edited by -Alyna on
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 356 Pool Pro
    -Alyna wrote: »

d5hbafdf79t3.bmp

@Alyna these stats are proper lol

but as carlos said, the 1 stat you cant really mess with, the tournament stat, how has he done that?

this is exactly the reason why i wasn't using over the top ridic level stats as i thought if you were a hacker you wouldnt want to make it too obvious by having near mid 90% win rate over 17.5k games with a win streak in the 500's lol

d5hbafdf79t3.bmp

but as carlos said, the 1 stat you cant really mess with, the tournament stat, how has he done that?

this is exactly the reason why i wasn't using over the top ridic level stats as i thought if you were a hacker you wouldnt want to make it too obvious by having near mid 90% win rate over 17.5k games with a win streak in the 500's lol

As you;re new to the game, you don't really know what is going around...
    Moxa Army, is a well-renowned cheat. He is also referred to as 8-mobile army. No matter how good you are you cant keep that win streak by playing legitimately. Even in london table you;ll get a decent player who will end your win streak. Let alone be berlin. You hardly get a win streak of 20 in berlin. And that guy has 567 win streak. A legit thing? Not at all.
    He used 6 mobiles to win Chicago and the other special rings. And he used a trick to reach 500/535, which doesn't count the tours played, but counts the tours won, a guy called Jazib did the same to reach 480/490, with 91%. He also has an acc with 100/100
    Ps. just found a guy with 99.5% and 23k games won, every ring and he doesn't have a short ID

d5hbafdf79t3.bmp

As you;re new to the game, you don't really know what is going around...
    Moxa Army, is a well-renowned cheat. He is also referred to as 8-mobile army. No matter how good you are you cant keep that win streak by playing legitimately. Even in london table you;ll get a decent player who will end your win streak. Let alone be berlin. You hardly get a win streak of 20 in berlin. And that guy has 567 win streak. A legit thing? Not at all.

it's crazy though

the time and effort people are putting into it, and for what? it really doesn't sound like much fun to do and the reward is not a monetary one and everyone seems to know you're a cheat anyway so not a respect based one, maybe i'm missing an angle here (not the first time i'm missing an angle in this game lol) but are their other forum and boards that their on showing off to other people because i can't see and upside to it at all?

@Alyna i think i know what you're saying, so he controlled 6 accounts, then entered a tourney at the same time from 6 different accounts on 6 different phones getting most of them i imagine in the tournament?

:D :D

i went through some serious agg to get that mexico cue, got right on my nerves in the end lol, but i cant imagine i went through 1% amount of drama or time consuming effort to do something as, i was gonna say inventive, but cunning is probably more the word

that is just mad!! lol

what does the not having a short id mean?
    The short IDs have a glitched % above 100. These accs which were made 10 years ago (or more).
    My special rings collection :)
    I have New York too
    o1kxiacp69qd.bmp

And he sold the acc lol, he must have earned over 500$
    but then when you play the guy that's bought it

1) you see the stats and no one really believes them

2) he's a bit rubbish (or obv he wouldnt have to buy an account) and even if the stats were believable it's obvious he didnt achieve them when you play him, cos, well he's a bit rubbish

so the guy who he made it for hasn't really got a good deal, it all seems a bit stupid lol

i struggle just getting the cues of those special tourneys forget the rings lol would drive me mad!

can you play on my account for me please? i can pay you with pieces from the new mcdonals monopoly game including park lane and a free mcflurry!

i need a win streak of 10 at sydney

win a rio tourney

finish in the top 10,000 in my country

beat @JJoe in the weekly friends league :D

The player who made that 93% acc sucks too, an Algerian friend beat him 10-1, I know my friend is very good, but no way to have a % over 70 if you can hit 1 denial in 5/6 breaks
    The player who made that 93% acc sucks too, an Algerian friend beat him 10-1, I know my friend is very good, but no way to have a % over 70 if you can hit 1 denial in 5/6 breaks

so it's not even a "good" player making accounts and selling them, just pure cheating

8 mobile army makes sense now, but those tourneys like insta fill up, how does he know he'll get them all, or the majority in the same one?

i enter one of those tournaments and 5 seconds later it's full!

maybe it was/is different on the pc version, i checked it out a couple of times and the numbers were much lower when i played, sorta makes sense now and i can see how it could be done (if that's how it's done)

I am afraid that the lowly class players like us are nowhere near the cracker-Joe. But if you bribe him he might let you win :joy: 5 Euros would suffice, not a bad deal. Whatja think @JJoe??? :D

• JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 855 Pool Expert

I am afraid that the lowly class players like us are nowhere near the cracker-Joe. But if you bribe him he might let you win :joy: 5 Euros would suffice, not a bad deal. Whatja think @JJoe??? :D

Lol some sarcasm this, I'm here with my 400m and you're destitute with 5B :D
    JJoe wrote: »

400M has more characters than 5B... :(
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 855 Pool Expert
    JJoe wrote: »

400M has more characters than 5B... :(

B)
  • Tommy 37Tommy 37 Posts: 18 Pool Player
    I've been taking notes on my games, 28% are denial games (either me or my opponent)
    The longest streak i've had without receiving a denial is 13 games.
    No guidelines is the best for no denials, but i really suck at it. Still trying!
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 115 Pool Pro
    No guidelines and having to call your pockets kinda sorta level the playing field? Maybe not? :wink: