Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Your 8 ball pool friends list

The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,982 Pool Champion
Show here your friend list in 8 ball pool multiplayer! :)
On my original.. :
8wjyu6fqxj8s.png

On my alternate, is older and has some older players
gasjlhwccy78.png

Comments

• The_Stiinger!The_Stiinger! Posts: 1,103 Pool Champion
    edited March 2016
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    B)

ohwtmgaiy0ud.png

Very smart! :tongue:
  • The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,982 Pool Champion
    kunal908 wrote: »
    B)

ohwtmgaiy0ud.png

Would love to see yours Kunal. Come on. ;)
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,467 Pool Champion
    9mpq3d782saz.png
    needs a few more spaces imo, maybe 20-25.
    9mpq3d782saz.png
    needs a few more spaces imo, maybe 20-25.

True, would be great to have them increased. Nice list Monkie. :)
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    B)

ohwtmgaiy0ud.png

Not now.......let me buy a new PC first.
    B)

ohwtmgaiy0ud.png

Not now.......let me buy a new PC first.

Hopefully you'll remember for that long. :)
  • -NightRaven--NightRaven- Posts: 514
    edited March 2016
    s3davt65uyrt.jpg

As you can see, I have a HUGE friends list. (LoL)
    You should see my ENEMIES list!
    w9djlumf2t9r.jpg

Nice list Michael. I thought that Kristijonas was finally banned. He made a video on youtube stating that "his account got banned for no reason".
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Batty Old BagPosts: 9,990 Pool Forum VIP
    I must say I'm immensely flattered to be included in Michaels list, seeing as how I have only played him once and that was by accident, as we met up in a random coin game where he then proceeded to thoroughly and completely destroy me LOL
    Mine is not worth posting as it changes all the time based on who challenges me most frequently, sometimes it gets filled up and sometimes I have a clear out and it's virtually empty.

Have to say though that I seem to be stuck in a very "interesting" sandwich in Michaels list :D , I won't be elaborating on that since those who know what I mean don't need it and those that don't won't understand LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    I must say I'm immensely flattered to be included in Michaels list, seeing as how I have only played him once and that was by accident, as we met up in a random coin game where he then proceeded to thoroughly and completely destroy me LOL

those "friend" lists are hilarious (except monkies) and prolly a mirror of our society.......lol

Maybe not Monkies list because you're in it. Don't flood another thread of mine.
    Mine is not worth posting as it changes all the time based on who challenges me most frequently, sometimes it gets filled up and sometimes I have a clear out and it's virtually empty.

Have to say though that I seem to be stuck in a very "interesting" sandwich in Michaels list :D , I won't be elaborating on that since those who know what I mean don't need it and those that don't won't understand LOL

Would be a pleasure for me if you post yours Nanny. :)
    No point posting mine Titan... it will have changed by this time tomorrow LOL
  • Zaeem Aslam!Zaeem Aslam! Posts: 7,308 Pool Forum VIP
    edited March 2016

haha yeah, that sandwich is worth a smile :smiley:
    mine is changing too since i dont wanna waste those precious 15 spots :smiley:

Lol.. Keep calm, my man.
    Post edited by Raquel Oliveira on
  • Tammy69024aTammy69024a Posts: 302 Pool Pro
    Its Everyone, and can't Forget No One.
    Mc Friends page isn't Large Enough.
    Bring back the Old One were the list is Endless.
    You just have to love them all. :) :) ;) o:)
  • Zaeem Aslam!Zaeem Aslam! Posts: 7,308 Pool Forum VIP

mine is changing too since i dont wanna waste those precious 15 spots for ppl who would never play me, retired ppl or cheats like above, just to show off all my good "friends" :smiley:

Lol.. Keep calm, my man.

lol dont worry.....i am calm
    its just the funny truth......lol

Okay I won't. Hehe. :D
    @Raquel, can you please delete these comments? :)

mine is changing too since i dont wanna waste those precious 15 spots for ppl who would never play me, retired ppl or cheats like above, just to show off all my good "friends" :smiley:

Lol.. Keep calm, my man.

lol dont worry.....i am calm
    its just the funny truth......lol

Okay I won't. Hehe. :D

im always calm.....it just looks like im hotheaded cause of my temporary rudeness :smiley:

Trust me, you don't want me to be rude.