Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

The Official Livestreaming / Gameplay video thread

BenjoBenjo Posts: 761 admin
Do you livestream 8 Ball Pool, or post gameplay videos to YouTube?

We're making this thread as a place for you to highlight your videos and streams, and get more people watching!

Post your videos in here, or let us know when you're planning on livestreaming. You may even find some 8 Ball Pool admins or mods stopping by to watch ;)

Comments

• *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    come on folks show ur skills :D good luck and great idea @Benjo thnx
  • Zaeem Aslam!Zaeem Aslam! Posts: 7,321 Pool Forum VIP
    Umm.. Okay. By the way Benjo we could post our videos on Share Your Videos thread as well.
  • The_Stiinger!The_Stiinger! Posts: 1,097 Pool Champion
    Umm.. Okay. By the way Benjo we could post our videos on Share Your Videos thread as well.

Its the one for live streams.. That thread is for recorded videos, WILD GUESS
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    no recorded videos !!!

... not even offline recorded live stream !!!

no no no no no !!!
  • darksidemikedarksidemike Posts: 1,139
    That's why it's called "Live streaming"...

No no! Read again. "GAMEPLAY VIDEO THREAD". I hope you know what that means.

It's a VIDEO of game play...Not a Live stream of game play.

It's a VIDEO of game play...Not a Live stream of game play.

Lets read the Title again. "The Official Livestreaming / Gameplay video thread "

And read the description again.
    We're making this thread as a place for you to highlight your videos

And
    Post your videos in here
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    sooo less talk more vedios guys comeon i want to watch some now
    Lol...I'm just stirring the pot a bit... :D
  • MR MISSMR MISS Posts: 529 Pool Expert
    I'll start it off with a long indirect video. ;) Enjoy guys.

Zaeem, you did not get my point right.
    Anyway, it should NOT be the place for putting gameplay videos, it doesn't come into live.. Means which is happening right now.
    Zaeem's right there! We've a thread for putting Gameplay/Walkthroughs/Rules for a SPECIFIC variation videos
    Zaeem, you did not get my point right.
    Anyway, it should NOT be the place for putting gameplay videos, it doesn't come into live.. Means which is happening right now.
    Zaeem's right there! We've a thread for putting Gameplay/Walkthroughs/Rules for a SPECIFIC variation videos

I am always right. :smirk:
    edited March 2016
    I won't come in here, then ... all I want is several links to Live Streaming only of 8 ball pool game ...

Saw lots of old videos already.

end of story.

@Benjo ... I was looking forward to "Official" Live Streaming links only

I kept checking christhecueball live streaming and now that discussion got lost in the pages somewhere ... and never saw it LIVE yet ...

I am gonna try again to see if I can get my n8013 tablet live streaming to wherever works.

• MR MISSMR MISS Posts: 529 Pool Expert
    Maybe best then to break it into 2 sections. A video section and a live streaming section. How many players actually live stream?
    MR MISS wrote: »
    Maybe best then to break it into 2 sections. A video section and a live streaming section. How many players actually live stream?

I think pretty less of them go for stream, most of them goes for videos. I know Alvin and ATrossityP3 goes for that as well. I never watched yours MR MISS.
    edited March 2016
    MR MISS wrote: »

yes, it is BEST to keep it separate

2, so far (plus me, if i can get it to work properly) ... I missed both of them and will wait for them to go LIVE

maybe just add "official" live link at first topic only
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,596 Pool Forum VIP
    3 sections... 1 for Streams 1 for vids and 1 for all the spam LOL
    Thanks Gary for actually posting something relevant ;)
    edited March 2016
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

another one for Nanny Og for vice president :tongue:
    and John Galt for president
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

No need for the second we already have one. No need for the third admins should have discussed first in that feedback thread how they're gonna manage and what's relevant and suitable for the thread