Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What is your favorite firearm

zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
edited March 2016 in Off Topic
I noticed some posts that hint of this interest. Any one have a favorite that you have owned?
Post edited by zip11737a on

Comments

• Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    Glock 17
    Only because I owned one before the gun laws changed in the UK..
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,651 Pool Forum VIP
    Well I kinda like this one for some reason lol.............

p7sry9t45y12.jpg
    @NannyOgg
    I wonder why
  • SabahSabah Posts: 2,556 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Well I kinda like this one for some reason lol.............

p7sry9t45y12.jpg
    :love: i like this one too nanny ;) hehe
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,651 Pool Forum VIP
    LOL Sabah
    and sorry about this Mr Zippy lol but omg just look at the guns on him LOL
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,664 Pool Champion
    This one, lol

tiv8oslimf58.jpg

A tough cookie to handle (the way i like em) Full magazines, and errr, the recoil is a bit hard on the shoulders, lol.
    gun.jpg 41.4K
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    This one, lol

tiv8oslimf58.jpg

A tough cookie to handle (the way i like em) Full magazines, and errr, the recoil is a bit hard on the shoulders, lol.

Plus one
    Love the prone position.....and look at the magazine on that
  • Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 791 mod
    Ruger 10/22 .22 caliber long rifle
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    Great one as usual Nanny, but has limited range. Paul, I keep up with your law. So sad your freedoms are taken away. As this is NOT a privilege but a God given law of self preservation. Cool your jets Coolocker. She could clean your clock.
    Rebel, I always wanted to trick out a 10/22 Ruger. Great weapon. I am collecting some Nylon 66s. Favorite? Probably the venerable Colt Model 1911a or the 70.
    Come on Nanny, you don't need to go slumming. At 66 my gats are much bigger.
  • Dab86Dab86 Posts: 586 Pool Expert
    AK-47, AK-74, Glock 22, AA-12 shot gun, AR-15 and the list goes on..

But if i had to pick one i'll pick the AK-47 or AK-74 any day of the week.
    jncgdplh9xbk.jpg

edited March 2016
    If it were not a favorite of our enemies a real AK might have been mine. Yet its power is less than a 30-30. .308 in same type of semi is more effective and can handle heavier bullets. My go to for dear size game. Picture shown (CPW) is AK crossed with a MP. Research says it used some type of air-soft ammo with battery and compressed air tank. Pachacuti, what is its purpose? The handgun no way Glock. (no trigger safety). Is a Colt clone. Nice looking little kit though.
  • Dab86Dab86 Posts: 586 Pool Expert
    edited March 2016
    haha, i wouldn't care who what or how... if it has what i need i'm gonna buy it. i usually look for the durability, accuracy , and range.
    edited March 2016
    Good qualities to look for. Though if it fires the non lethal air soft and want to hunt or use for personal protection. Use the knife.
  • Love.
  • Zaeem Aslam!Zaeem Aslam! Posts: 7,329 Pool Forum VIP
    Love.

True that.

I might say in Pistols I like IMI Desert Eagle.
    Rifles: AK47 and M4A1
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Great one as usual Nanny, but has limited range. Paul, I keep up with your law. So sad your freedoms are taken away. As this is NOT a privilege but a God given law of self preservation. Cool your jets Coolocker. She could clean your clock.

I'm happy our gun laws are tighter. I would hate to see us go down the route your country has... I'm all for gun ownership but I wouldn't want any hill Billy butter wanting one.
    In the UK, we can still shoot rifles or shotguns ( no semi or auto allowed) ...but again, the ownership here is much tighter. You have to prove a need ie a farmer for vermin control or be a member of a sports gun club and fire it in a controlled environment. Transportation has to be in a steel locked box and ammo kept separate...
    All sensible laws in my opinion, and whilst it doesn't eradicate death by gun, it has massively reduced it to less than 50 a year, and to be fair, that's mainly drugs gangs and not innocent people or petty crims getting shot.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,664 Pool Champion
    Paulb228 wrote: »

I'm happy our gun laws are tighter. I would hate to see us go down the route your country has... I'm all for gun ownership but I wouldn't want any hill Billy butter wanting one.
    In the UK, we can still shoot rifles or shotguns ( no semi or auto allowed) ...but again, the ownership here is much tighter. You have to prove a need ie a farmer for vermin control or be a member of a sports gun club and fire it in a controlled environment. Transportation has to be in a steel locked box and ammo kept separate...
    All sensible laws in my opinion, and whilst it doesn't eradicate death by gun, it has massively reduced it to less than 50 a year, and to be fair, that's mainly drugs gangs and not innocent people or petty crims getting shot.
    Basicaly the same here in Ireland Paul. It seems we Irish wait until you folks across the water make up some rules, and we follow suit. We are unable to make up our own laws, lol.

COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Paulb228 wrote: »

Basicaly the same here in Ireland Paul. It seems we Irish wait until you folks across the water make up some rules, and we follow suit. We are unable to make up our own laws, lol.

But you make up for it by making the best stout on the planet.... not that I drink these days, but I loved the taste