Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What is your favorite firearm

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,644 Pool Champion
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Great one as usual Nanny, but has limited range. Paul, I keep up with your law. So sad your freedoms are taken away. As this is NOT a privilege but a God given law of self preservation. Cool your jets Coolocker. She could clean your clock.

I'm happy our gun laws are tighter. I would hate to see us go down the route your country has... I'm all for gun ownership but I wouldn't want any hill Billy butter wanting one.
    In the UK, we can still shoot rifles or shotguns ( no semi or auto allowed) ...but again, the ownership here is much tighter. You have to prove a need ie a farmer for vermin control or be a member of a sports gun club and fire it in a controlled environment. Transportation has to be in a steel locked box and ammo kept separate...
    All sensible laws in my opinion, and whilst it doesn't eradicate death by gun, it has massively reduced it to less than 50 a year, and to be fair, that's mainly drugs gangs and not innocent people or petty crims getting shot.
    Basicaly the same here in Ireland Paul. It seems we Irish wait until you folks across the water make up some rules, and we follow suit. We are unable to make up our own laws, lol.

But you make up for it by making the best stout on the planet.... not that I drink these days, but I loved the taste
    Funny you should mention that. I just bought myself a bottle today of the new Hop House 13 beer that Guinness has brought out a while ago. My first time tasting it, but it wont be till tonight.

• Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Great one as usual Nanny, but has limited range. Paul, I keep up with your law. So sad your freedoms are taken away. As this is NOT a privilege but a God given law of self preservation. Cool your jets Coolocker. She could clean your clock.

I'm happy our gun laws are tighter. I would hate to see us go down the route your country has... I'm all for gun ownership but I wouldn't want any hill Billy butter wanting one.
    In the UK, we can still shoot rifles or shotguns ( no semi or auto allowed) ...but again, the ownership here is much tighter. You have to prove a need ie a farmer for vermin control or be a member of a sports gun club and fire it in a controlled environment. Transportation has to be in a steel locked box and ammo kept separate...
    All sensible laws in my opinion, and whilst it doesn't eradicate death by gun, it has massively reduced it to less than 50 a year, and to be fair, that's mainly drugs gangs and not innocent people or petty crims getting shot.
    Basicaly the same here in Ireland Paul. It seems we Irish wait until you folks across the water make up some rules, and we follow suit. We are unable to make up our own laws, lol.

But you make up for it by making the best stout on the planet.... not that I drink these days, but I loved the taste
    Funny you should mention that. I just bought myself a bottle today of the new Hop House 13 beer that Guinness has brought out a while ago. My first time tasting it, but it wont be till tonight.

That's it I'm flying over .
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,456 Pool Champion
    Mine is Desert Eagle, currently i'm saving for this beauty :love:
    gjtJZg9.jpg
    haha, i wouldn't care who what or how... if it has what i need i'm gonna buy it. i usually look for the durability, accuracy , and range.

Lol, accuracy with AK, good luck with that.
    gjtJZg9.jpg
    haha, i wouldn't care who what or how... if it has what i need i'm gonna buy it. i usually look for the durability, accuracy , and range.

Oooh, i like that.

vssn39xrqtob.jpg

gjtJZg9.jpg

Oooh, i like that.

vssn39xrqtob.jpg

Lol ..love the customisation and.....you have way too much time on your hands
    Lol ..love the customisation and.....you have way too much time on your hands
    lol, tell me bout it.

• Men and their toys :p
    Men and their toys :p

Lmao...we do play with other toys....
    Some of our "toys" cost more to maintain
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,630 Pool Forum VIP

LOL I was actually going to say "boys and their toys" but I didn't want to spoil their fun LOL
  • Its Any1s CallIts Any1s Call Posts: 11
    edited April 2016
    >:) We didn't spoil their fun Nanny Ogg, just busted their bubble just a little ;)
    Post edited by Its Any1s Call on
    >:) We didn't spoil their fun Nanny Ogg, just busted their bubble just a little ;)

Lol....
    Sulks and goes to the garage to polish my other big toy......my motorbike
    I am sooooo restraining myself right now LOL
  • Its Any1s CallIts Any1s Call Posts: 11
    edited April 2016
    :D
    Post edited by Its Any1s Call on
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Lol..So am I...we have to be careful with our innuendo' s, kids n bans are just two of the potential pitfalls
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
  • CattyCatty Posts: 192 Pool Pro
    Every man should have blow torch for welding :D

Lol..So am I...we have to be careful with our innuendo' s, kids n bans are just two of the potential pitfalls

You can imagine how careful I've been over the last 11 months hun, I could make an innuendo out of innuendo LOL
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,456 Pool Champion
    gjtJZg9.jpg

Oooh, i like that.

vssn39xrqtob.jpg

Sweet :)

ZTOO13M.jpg

You can imagine how careful I've been over the last 11 months hun, I could make an innuendo out of innuendo LOL

Same..
    I believe you own my favourite toy...
    A computer