Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• PerplexityPerplexity Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    I just lost like all of my coins... I had around 173k and I played one game and now I'm down to 11k??? What the???

Moderator Edit: Removed inappropriate/censored word
    Post edited by Dalton on
  • JamieJamie Posts: 10
    I've played a few games now, that when i break and pot a ball. the game reshuffles the table, any balls i potted during break are back on the table, and i don't get another go.

I get this too. Seems to be related to the ad on the page.
  • AmishaAmisha Posts: 15 Pool Player
  • Jamie wrote: »
    I've played a few games now, that when i break and pot a ball. the game reshuffles the table, any balls i potted during break are back on the table, and i don't get another go.

I get this too. Seems to be related to the ad on the page.

i use google chrome with Ad Block
  • M_HARRSM_HARRS Posts: 1
    I'm being passed backwards because when I win 500 coins increases only 300 in my total off other bugs that happen , so do not give .
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,722 Pool Forum VIP
    M_HARRS wrote: »
    I'm being passed backwards because when I win 500 coins increases only 300 in my total off other bugs that happen , so do not give .

Are you sure the extra 200 is not the cue recharge fee?
  • KurtKurt Posts: 2
    Hi, Just thought I would post a bug I have edited it to save time, but I sunk a strip ball then suddenly the balls all changed position I was solids it said but I had to pot striped balls? Thankfully I went on and won sinking the other guys balls with him sinking mine.

See video Link: http://screencast.com/t/EgZtkSRMt5n3

PS I won the tournament as well :)
  • David HanyDavid Hany Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    i have two issues.
    1- london pub is not showing anymore
    2- I have been promoted to the golden league but still shows silver in my profile
    note: i've tried to log out and in, switch off the phone but still nothing changed
  • OhibeansOhibeans Posts: 762 admin
    Hi David,
    David Hany wrote: »
    1- london pub is not showing anymore

At the moment we’re testing new ways to optimize our players’ 8 Ball Pool experience. A small percentage of players may not see the same tiers that you're used to to while we test some things that we hope will make Pool even more popular.

This test will only be running for a short time. If you do have any feedback on the change you’re experiencing, we’d love to hear it.

This is for mobile only; you'll still see London if you play on web.
    2- I have been promoted to the golden league but still shows silver in my profile
    note: i've tried to log out and in, switch off the phone but still nothing changed

You only move to the next league at the end of the week, rather than at the moment you level up. If a week has passed and for some reason you've still not advanced to the next league, contact our Support team.
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    Benjo, thank you for awesome reply.
  • kathmjohnstonkathmjohnston Posts: 24
    edited June 2015
    Edited by Moderator
    Post edited by KING-OLE on
  • David HanyDavid Hany Posts: 2
    edited June 2015
    You only move to the next league at the end of the week, rather than at the moment you level up. If a week has passed and for some reason you've still not advanced to the next league, contact our Support team.[/quote]

I was promoted to the golden league at the beginning of the current weak but still didnt change anything
    Although it shows on web that I advanced to the golden league but it didnt change on my mobile
  • geb me coins 100,0000 in dalar 500,0000 peles naw
  • Getting errors today.
  • menth1974menth1974 Posts: 1
    Does anyone else have this problem ?
    I break to start the game, I sink a ball or two, then it's says waiting for your opponent, only to follow up with I took too long and then they get to rebreak? Is this a glitch ? It's very frustrating, because if you're playing a good opponent you may never get another shot
  • why is it sometimes the game takes a shot without me pressing any buttons and mouse on the computer,is this a bug in this game ???
    edited July 2015
    why is it sometimes the game takes a shot without me pressing any buttons and mouse on the computer,is this a bug in this game ???

Are you using a cordless mouse ?
  • just using touch pad on laptop
    just using touch pad on laptop

See if this helps :

To control the pad cursor with more precision someone showed me how to not only move my finger across the pad but to ROLL my finger tip up, down, left and right rather than actually move my finger tip.

if that was cordless mouse ... then battery might be low or near empty.