Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,083 Pool Champion
    Ok, i cant say ive read every thread here, as there are too many. But now i know of this one, i will post this. This seems to be happening to me a lot. Im plodding along nicely, about to line up my next shot, and then suddenly the position of the balls change?

I know its not lag, as you can see here that the balls slow down and come to a stop before it happens.

• AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited July 2015
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Ok, i cant say ive read every thread here, as there are too many. But now i know of this one, i will post this. This seems to be happening to me a lot. Im plodding along nicely, about to line up my next shot, and then suddenly the position of the balls change?

I know its not lag, as you can see here that the balls slow down and come to a stop before it happens.

I may have to say that it is LAG (spike) ... the reason it slows down because internet traffic is losing the packet while retrieving or sending the data until it was uncompleted which could not complete the data traffic ... therefore ... it resets back to previous "last-known" state ... just like windows xp blue screen or crash ... it asked you to proceed as normal or last-know state

the data got caught/lost in the internet traffic
  • BlackOnyx4691BlackOnyx4691 Posts: 4
    edited August 2015
    Here are a few thing's that has happened , I keep getting bumped off too, I get a different pool cue to break with + 3 first shots then I get my cue back , I've shot at my ball with over half a stroke , ball moves towards the pocket fast enough then just stops at the pocket , like there was a wall , I was on the 8 ball , went to make my shot and the cue ball just bounced off the 8 , my opponent said (hehe) then they shot at the 8 & the cue ball went right through the 8 & scratched & lost the game . And I said (HEHE) , Another is that it was my opponent's turn and the bottom half of his cue was on the left side and the top was on the right side of the screen , Another was that my guide was on the side of the cue ball making it real hard to make a shot . After playing someone and losing , you go back to main screen to play someone else just to wind up player that you just lost too (NOT FAIR). Having trouble signing in have to try 3/4 times , This is just some of the thing's that is going on . P.s. This is turning out to be the top worse games to play online MINICLIP needs to do a lot of work , I can't believe they want people to pay money to play something that don't even work right , just look at all the problems there is.
    Post edited by BlackOnyx4691 on
  • I've played a few games now, that when i break and pot a ball. the game reshuffles the table, any balls i potted during break are back on the table, and i don't get another go.
    This is SOOOO annoying. After breaking off and potting 3 balls from the break with all other balls in the open, to have the game shuffle the balls around and put the 3 potted balls back on the table and I lose my turn grrrr. This happens a lot (or something similar. I don't think the servers can cope with the action fast enough
  • Getting frustrated by gifts not working, shows 150 from Jean B but wont transfer over and keeps stating I have loaded them. No gifts coming through from friends!! help
  • kyfaxa933kav.png
    I've got free spin.............................

this spins is sooo much hacked, never win big win... every time its no more then 1000coins...
    ok, once i've goy 10 scratches, but it was shiiit too..

now when It was 5000 for me it was bugged and I've got free spin... ftw

• Hi i've found a bug! Its where i play the game and then the worst thing happens..... The connection goes so then suddenly the turn goes to my opponent! I also have great WiFi and i also don't get how the turn changes when it was clearly my turn? Thanks for your help!

(Btw i dont know if this is possible but could you refund my 500k? and once again,thank you for your help
  • The bug report that i reported was actually ment to be reported on an account called Fettullah Cinar so sorry for confusion :)
  • How does my opponent basically pause the game for an undisclosed amount of time in hopes i will quit? the bottom of the screen says awaiting opponents response. What are they responding to? Sometimes it pauses for quite a long time. This is on my iPhone 5
  • I just lost 10k for a ball that doesn't exist! My match has blocked for a few seconds but the game still works. I checked the exit menu (3GB RAM on my android) and before I put the ball on the pocket but it seems to be still there. The red ball doesn't exist and the game said to me that I need to put the red ball. If you can give me back 10k... My unique id is 140-015-982-7
    http://imgur.com/a/6hdLw
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Posts: 6,883 mod
    How do you tell if a ID # is fake ??

There is not such thing as a fake ID. Each account is given a unique ID. They can range from one digit to several digits.
  • *!--FUREEEE--!**!--FUREEEE--!* Posts: 3,952 Pool Champion
    In my league i have struggled so much to get first place but at the top 3 players have been cheaters in just one day.fix this ASAP and make me first in my league thank you.
  • Dalton wrote: »
    How do you tell if a ID # is fake ??

There is not such thing as a fake ID. Each account is given a unique ID. They can range from one digit to several digits.

and half of them are really fake, due to World League's problem.
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Posts: 6,883 mod
    They may not display correctly, but no account is given a fake ID. In terms of finding out a true ID, Miniclip is able to do so if needed. :)
  • Dalton wrote: »
    They may not display correctly, but no account is given a fake ID. In terms of finding out a true ID, Miniclip is able to do so if needed. :)

:tongue:
    you know what I meant ... ;)
    edited October 2015
    Free chat ...

... Beta ... beta testing ...

Specific tier and facebook user on web version for now
    edited October 2015
    Wish it were ALL tiers !!

trust me ... no, you do not wish for it ... especially for you ... I can tell that you will get banned from free chat easily after I read what you said on this forum.

I am not stopping you ... go for it ... sign up facebook and login to 8 ball with it ... then go to Jakarta tier, I believe that is where the free chat is at ...

I just gave you a hint