Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,435 Pool Champion
    Wish it were ALL tiers !!

trust me ... no, you do not wish for it ... especially for you ... I can tell that you will get banned from free chat easily after I read what you said on this forum.

I am not stopping you ... go for it ... sign up facebook and login to 8 ball with it ... then go to Jakarta tier, I believe that is where the free chat is at ...

I just gave you a hint

Now free chat also on las vegas, hope soon it will come to friendly matches.

I have a interesting bug, this is second time i face him, so it appears on games when you have to call pocket on all shots (i saw it in las vegas tier), i don't really familiar with billiard slang hope you will understand me:
    tatabwp.jpg
    (this is london game just for example)
    so if you call pocket 1, but before your object ball reach pocket 1, another ball which has been hit because of reflection goes to pocket 2, your opponent will get ball in hand, even if both balls were your object balls.
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722

trust me ... no, you do not wish for it ... especially for you ... I can tell that you will get banned from free chat easily after I read what you said on this forum.

I am not stopping you ... go for it ... sign up facebook and login to 8 ball with it ... then go to Jakarta tier, I believe that is where the free chat is at ...

I just gave you a hint

I have a interesting bug, this is second time i face him, so it appears on games when you have to call pocket on all shots (i saw it in las vegas tier), i don't really familiar with billiard slang hope you will understand me:
    tatabwp.jpg
    so if you call pocket 1, but before your object ball reach pocket 1, another ball which has been hit because of reflection goes to pocket 2, your opponent will get ball in hand, even if both balls were your object balls.

it's a known bug

it does not happens on mobile version
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,435 Pool Champion

I just gave you a hint

tatabwp.jpg

it's a known bug

You mobile players are very lucky, at least we still have something you don't - custom pool tables B)
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited October 2015

I just gave you a hint

tatabwp.jpg

it's a known bug

You mobile players are very lucky, at least we still have something you don't - custom pool tables B)

custom pool does not make ones a better player or less issues :tongue: kinda unlucky there :neutral:

p.s. that known bug ... I have potted 2 or 3 same suit balls any pockets including call pocket too many times ... never ball in hand :)
  • the chat mute not working well ,they should fix it , those high ranked players are really getting sick when playing with us and keep chatting which is cause me confused . also many many times very very weak shots with small small power , got the white travelling as I sent with full power . are the tables for pool game or for sky ??
  • ZoldyckKiruaZoldyckKirua Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Today, many break off on me. One of its just happened 3 min. before. = =...
  • The bug on the owned coins is annoying. I have 35k+ coins then suddenly it became 27k. My winning streak did not even change.
  • FedorFedor Posts: 1
    Suddenly won 100k on Hi-Lo, reloaded a page and them all dissapeared! What a miracle! Can i restore them?
  • edited October 2015
    I have wining strike of 6 games in Las Vegas, and had to have, i don't sure but at least 122.000 coins or 132.000 but i have only 82.000, can somebody to see what is problem? I didn't buy or reload any cue or something else. Coins just disappeared.
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,889 mod
    Hi guys,

If you are experiencing your earning disappearing, please open a support ticket with our Support Department. You may open a new ticket here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks,
    Dalton
  • Why said that I need to wait for the next player connection and when Imake a shoot and the ball go in I lost by time and the other player have a stable connection but dont shoot only the first ball to win it looks like a glitch to me I lost in the semi finals for a 3k match please fix this issue or hack
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,889 mod
    Hi @Juan Pablo Darquea,

Some members have reported that clearing their cache works in fixing this issue. For starters, I would attempt this method to solve your gaming issue.

For directions on how to do this, click here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/entries/24653967-Troubleshoot-Missing-Items-Coins-Awards-and-Games-Not-Loading

Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • rahmanqqqrahmanqqq Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    ADMIN EDIT Please create a ticket with our CS reporting the issue, do not post your account email on this Forum.
    Post edited by Raquel MC on
  • tditopdugtditopdug Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    got this messages todayqjwwm2kgbu0g.png

got this messages today over 3 b lost and now left with 20 k !
  • Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,112 mod
    HR96E1 wrote: »
    got this messages todayqjwwm2kgbu0g.png

got this messages today over 3 b lost and now left with 20 k !

Hello, @HR96E1 !

Please direct your issue to the new ticket at Zendesk: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Haven't received a response from the Customer Support within few days or weeks? Please let us know by private-message! We will get to your issue as soon as possible.
  • tditopdugtditopdug Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    i got this messages twice i've done nothing wrong !
  • Dp_qMDp_qM Posts: 138
    Khaledy10 wrote: »
    many bugs/glitches i see there, while im playing the game a message appears saying you can aim with mouse and etc... they teach me like im a beginner.

2nd: when im in lobby i sometimes hear the sound of the balls.

3rd: i sometime hear the sound of people challenging me while im playing a match.

2 & 3 same for me too. :neutral:
  • SSArtSSArt Posts: 5
    Being kicked when I'm about to pot the 8ball. Also, 2day played and won a few tourneys on my last game, I was waiting for opponent & when they got there the game hung up & booted me for a loss!
    My connection was great & still is but when it counts on 8ball I get whacked.
    Many other issues too, not getting credit for wins and the worst one is losing coins when you enter a game & get booted without ever hitting a ball.
  • This thread seems like more of a dump your complaint off and nothing will be done about it until Miniclip programmers are darn good and ready to. I will leave these 4 things here, just so they are known.
    #1 I took my free spin and won the max amount of coins, and went to collect it, as I did, the new window did not update my luck winning, I spend hard cash on coins like we all do so that was shallow for the game to rob me of winnings fairly given by it.
    #2 Lag over top servers with no background or excess programs even installed leave me to truly believe a big problem in compatible buffering of this on Android app. It will make you lose your turn because it says "waiting on your opponents response" Why am I waiting on them, its my turn and I have been playing smooth along several other games? robs you of time, your chance to play and win sometimes which is effecting money negatively for a lot of people I imagine.
    #3 People who you contest a match with, win and say "sorry cant play right now" as the screen nearly closes. How is this possible where between matches there is no game chat ability other than here in forums.
    #4 I would like to know if you can add pool players here as friends via the forum, other than in a match?

Thanks and good luck with all your other concerns community players!