Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• I've played a many games also, that when I break and pot two balls the game reshuffles the table, any balls I potted during break are back on the table, and it's the other guys turn!!!!
  • Larry, Ive had that happen 3 times, but no more, so I did not mention it. I am not using spin wrong, its a one arm bandit machine, only worse its a virtual one, programmed to spin on a code randomly, when it refreshes its server buffs there is a chance someplace in its make-up graphics to not literally cheat you of winnings, but possible to happen on a glitch basis theory as programs are often glitchy or get bugs and need patch code all the time. All I know is I closed the winning screen telling me I had the max which i think is 50k coins or so. The lag issue and losing turns because the virtual game clock is still ticking
    telling you in-game on cell app "please wait for opponents response, don't leave the match" this means you most of the time will lose your turn and many times the game. This cost users money to purchase more new coins, so it keeps the wheels turning even though it does not feel right to me. I hope the Miniclip programmers nail it down and repair that before they wont ever offer me my coins only based on my word. No one trust anyone to that level even in a game, a mirror to the future world is clear, respect and trust are lost online in many venues, no pun intended of course just seems the norm of a daily routine where care is tossed for chance and trust is never established at all.

Thanks for replies all, again, apologies for long post here. I usually never post things this lengthy.
    Cheers,The Empire Billiards awaits!
  • redlghtredlght Posts: 32
    1 That annoying text at bottom of screen blocks setting ball spin till it goes away in tight time game you lose seconds that could cost you the game. 2 That annoying text in middle of table blocks your view of shots once again in a tight time game you lose seconds again that could cost you the game both reasons can time you out.
  • R E B E L SR E B E L S Oxford,MississippiPosts: 648 Pool Expert
    When in tournament if i win I get the following results...this is after I have already won the first round tyy28crb2t9p.png
  • The game just glitched 3 times in a row and cost me 150,000. once right after I clicked on the 1 on 1 for Jakarta it jumped back to the start screen and cost me. And twice right in the middle of a match it jumped back to the start screen costing me 50,000 each time.
  • some peoples are still explodings ur games... why u dont take any action..
    they are using mod of 8ball pool.
  • МїМї Posts: 2
    I had approx 150k pool coins just disappear from my account i don't Fraud
  • tditopdugtditopdug Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    edited October 2015

same as me
    got this err messages wrong Mc !
    Post edited by tditopdug on
    edited October 2015
    some peoples are still explodings ur games... why u dont take any action..
    they are using mod of 8ball pool.

If you exploit back to even the odds they ban you lol

Just dont use real money to buy cash or coins and nothing lost but time
    Мї wrote: »
    I had approx 150k pool coins just disappear from my account i don't Fraud
    Same here .....they won't help you they think their system is flawless what ever back ground apps you have running turn them or of next you lose your account like i did.

Moderator Edit: Merged double posts
    Post edited by Dalton Moderator on
  • Advertisements on 8 Ball have got to go! You started with 1 video advertisement which caused your site to quit responding once in awhile. Now you have 2 of them, I am no longer able to play! Before the game is complete the site stops responding to Internet Explorer and reloads causing me to forfeit the game! I have lost well over 2 million points and I have just been shut out of 8 games in a row! So I quit until all advertisements are gone during game play since I can not play. Also I do not pay attention to them at all......I am playing the game and that is where my focus is!!
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    UrAlooser2 wrote: »
    Advertisements on 8 Ball have got to go! You started with 1 video advertisement which caused your site to quit responding once in awhile. Now you have 2 of them, I am no longer able to play! Before the game is complete the site stops responding to Internet Explorer and reloads causing me to forfeit the game! I have lost well over 2 million points and I have just been shut out of 8 games in a row! So I quit until all advertisements are gone during game play since I can not play. Also I do not pay attention to them at all......I am playing the game and that is where my focus is!!

use ad block plus for chrome browser
  • AmericanWhiteAmericanWhite Posts: 124 Pool Pro
    Tried to get help for many of the problems listed-good luck-
  • Hello, i have a problem with the pool cash: i got promoted from Amethyst league to Sapphire league on the 3rd place and my wining was 15$.First i had 21$ and with my wining of 15$ I must have 36 but its still 21.Please help me.Thanks
  • Now i have another problem, they give me back the 15 pool cash and they take me 1M pool coins.What"s happening with this game???
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    Hi @danichim,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing a problem. Unfortunately, we won't be able to help here on the forum, but our support department can. Please submit a support ticket with Miniclip's Customer Service Department. Please briefly describe the situation, and they will be more than happy to look at your account and help.

Please allow a few days for a response.

To open a new support ticket, please visit https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best of luck,
    Dalton
    Dalton wrote: »
    Hi @danichim,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing a problem. Unfortunately, we won't be able to help here on the forum, but our support department can. Please submit a support ticket with Miniclip's Customer Service Department. Please briefly describe the situation, and they will be more than happy to look at your account and help.

Please allow a few days for a response.

To open a new support ticket, please visit https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best of luck,
    Dalton

been emailing back and forth with them for a week lol
  • I have won a couple times today. i haven't received the coin reward but it has taken my sign up money. for example.. just played a 500 buy in, won the match.. didn't receive the 1000 and kept my 500. also happened on a tournament i won.
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    Hi @jns81713,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue. Let's try to clear your browser's cache to see if that helps.

For directions on how to do this, click here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/entries/24653967-Troubleshoot-Missing-Items-Coins-Awards-and-Games-Not-Loading

Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • One out of three blacks is perfectly lined up so no matter what you do the white is following,, yes there's a way round it by using back spin and hoping for the best but it shouldn't have to be like that.

One out of three blacks ends up in a snooker almost like there's an advantage flaw.

And no I'm not whinging and yes I am confident in saying i don't miss unless the above two occur which is almost 1 out of 3 games.
  • Recently I am getting repeating notifications not just 1 or 2 but I can not get many times i opennthem i didvtry to stop notifcations but no help anyone have any sugestionsrid of them the samev2 keep poping up no matter how