Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

1235795

Comments

  • Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 823 mod
    When in tournament if i win I get the following results...this is after I have already won the first round tyy28crb2t9p.png
  • The game just glitched 3 times in a row and cost me 150,000. once right after I clicked on the 1 on 1 for Jakarta it jumped back to the start screen and cost me. And twice right in the middle of a match it jumped back to the start screen costing me 50,000 each time.
  • some peoples are still explodings ur games... why u dont take any action..
    they are using mod of 8ball pool.
  • МїМї Posts: 2
    I had approx 150k pool coins just disappear from my account i don't Fraud
  • tditopdugtditopdug Posts: 121 Pool Pro
    edited October 2015


    same as me
    got this err messages wrong Mc !
    Post edited by tditopdug on
  • redlghtredlght Posts: 32
    edited October 2015
    some peoples are still explodings ur games... why u dont take any action..
    they are using mod of 8ball pool.

    If you exploit back to even the odds they ban you lol

    Just dont use real money to buy cash or coins and nothing lost but time
    Мї wrote: »
    I had approx 150k pool coins just disappear from my account i don't Fraud
    Same here .....they won't help you they think their system is flawless what ever back ground apps you have running turn them or of next you lose your account like i did.

    Moderator Edit: Merged double posts
    Post edited by Dalton Moderator on
  • Advertisements on 8 Ball have got to go! You started with 1 video advertisement which caused your site to quit responding once in awhile. Now you have 2 of them, I am no longer able to play! Before the game is complete the site stops responding to Internet Explorer and reloads causing me to forfeit the game! I have lost well over 2 million points and I have just been shut out of 8 games in a row! So I quit until all advertisements are gone during game play since I can not play. Also I do not pay attention to them at all......I am playing the game and that is where my focus is!!
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    UrAlooser2 wrote: »
    Advertisements on 8 Ball have got to go! You started with 1 video advertisement which caused your site to quit responding once in awhile. Now you have 2 of them, I am no longer able to play! Before the game is complete the site stops responding to Internet Explorer and reloads causing me to forfeit the game! I have lost well over 2 million points and I have just been shut out of 8 games in a row! So I quit until all advertisements are gone during game play since I can not play. Also I do not pay attention to them at all......I am playing the game and that is where my focus is!!

    use ad block plus for chrome browser
  • AmericanWhiteAmericanWhite Posts: 126 Pool Pro
    Tried to get help for many of the problems listed-good luck-
  • Hello, i have a problem with the pool cash: i got promoted from Amethyst league to Sapphire league on the 3rd place and my wining was 15$.First i had 21$ and with my wining of 15$ I must have 36 but its still 21.Please help me.Thanks
  • Now i have another problem, they give me back the 15 pool cash and they take me 1M pool coins.What"s happening with this game???
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    Hi @danichim,

    Sorry to hear you're experiencing a problem. Unfortunately, we won't be able to help here on the forum, but our support department can. Please submit a support ticket with Miniclip's Customer Service Department. Please briefly describe the situation, and they will be more than happy to look at your account and help.

    Please allow a few days for a response.

    To open a new support ticket, please visit https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • redlghtredlght Posts: 32
    Dalton wrote: »
    Hi @danichim,

    Sorry to hear you're experiencing a problem. Unfortunately, we won't be able to help here on the forum, but our support department can. Please submit a support ticket with Miniclip's Customer Service Department. Please briefly describe the situation, and they will be more than happy to look at your account and help.

    Please allow a few days for a response.

    To open a new support ticket, please visit https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Best of luck,
    Dalton

    been emailing back and forth with them for a week lol
  • I have won a couple times today. i haven't received the coin reward but it has taken my sign up money. for example.. just played a 500 buy in, won the match.. didn't receive the 1000 and kept my 500. also happened on a tournament i won.
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    Hi @jns81713,

    Sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue. Let's try to clear your browser's cache to see if that helps.

    For directions on how to do this, click here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/entries/24653967-Troubleshoot-Missing-Items-Coins-Awards-and-Games-Not-Loading

    Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • One out of three blacks is perfectly lined up so no matter what you do the white is following,, yes there's a way round it by using back spin and hoping for the best but it shouldn't have to be like that.

    One out of three blacks ends up in a snooker almost like there's an advantage flaw.

    And no I'm not whinging and yes I am confident in saying i don't miss unless the above two occur which is almost 1 out of 3 games.
  • Recently I am getting repeating notifications not just 1 or 2 but I can not get many times i opennthem i didvtry to stop notifcations but no help anyone have any sugestionsrid of them the samev2 keep poping up no matter how
  • I have 2 issues here.
    One is the sudden unexplained loss of pool coins!!
    I have asked for an explanation in the help page but haven't received a reply.
    Number 2 is sometimes when playing, you've sunk on of your balls, your waiting for your next shot and suddenly the table flashes and reorganises itself and your opponent has the the cue ball in hand.

    Are these standard glitches others have experienced or is it a more sinister reason and your opponent is using some form of cheat program?
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    Snort1006 wrote: »
    I have 2 issues here.
    One is the sudden unexplained loss of pool coins!!
    I have asked for an explanation in the help page but haven't received a reply.
    Number 2 is sometimes when playing, you've sunk on of your balls, your waiting for your next shot and suddenly the table flashes and reorganises itself and your opponent has the the cue ball in hand.

    Are these standard glitches others have experienced or is it a more sinister reason and your opponent is using some form of cheat program?

    @Snort1006 Please see this for your first issue:

    1) Check this Support article to see if it answers your question: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205294707

    2) If you still have questions about why your coins were suspended or your account was banned, please contact our Support team here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    As for your second problem, it sounds like a generic loading issue. Please check and make sure you have good connection to your internet.
  • Hello thank you for taking time to read this.

    my issue is a little weird, I went to play a game about an hour ago i had 51,160 coins. Forgetting 50k unlocks the next room i just clicked play and quickly noticed i was in a 50k game i backed out as soon as the option came up (i play on pc). I then Qued up for a 10k game as it was searching for an opponent, it cut strait to a game with out showing my opponent. The table came up and it was the 50K table. Then it flashed to a practice game, Then to the 10k game and it would not let me shoot but made me watch the other player shoot, miss i get my shot i take one then it never resets to let me pot another ball just says you ran out of time and gave my opponent ball in hand over and over till he won.

    After that match i went back out to the main menu and my coin balance was 1160. sucks to lose 50k coins like that.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online14

*Cheetah Girl*
*Cheetah Girl*
Salman Yousuf
Salman Yousuf
UnEquiVocaL EnD
UnEquiVocaL EnD
+11 Guests