Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Raquel OliveiraRaquel Oliveira Posts: 1,516 admin
    The customer support team always appreciates feedback and, of course, any information that would help us improve the game.

However, it will NEVER be an exchange, but instead a share of information. We will never provide any sort of reward for anything that is provided to us.

Those who are big fans of our games and merely want a fair play and game improvement, will always share information willingly.

Those who are only available to share information upon reward... well, I will leave this to your interpretation.
  • Aliyan ChaudharyAliyan Chaudhary Posts: 806
    edited November 2015
    @Raquel ,i already mentioned with due respects to mods n admins, im not asking for any kinda reward.
    As previously mentioned, we appreciate all the information our users provide us with.
  • !_Anwar_!!_Anwar_! Posts: 33
    edited November 2015
    I have problem with something, I bought Bangladesh cue in PC but in phone its showing Srilanka Cue. I lost 40 pool cash for that.
    Post edited by !_Anwar_! on
    Hello @M-A-S-T-A-N

would you mind sending me a screenshot of that (and including your unique ID)
  • !_Anwar_!!_Anwar_! Posts: 33
    edited November 2015
    @Raquel ifcv0nilagre.png

Look hear, when I first Bought Bangladesh cue in PC it was showing Bangladesh Cue but When I open 8 ball pool in phone it was showing Srilanka cue I don't know how that happened, i never purched Srilanka cue. Then i had to Buy Bangladesh cue again :(
    My id is 1256909772
    gg.PNG 409.1K
    edited November 2015
    i only need to pot black now, lmao
    km4wwlaumsv9.png

• *!--FUREEEE--!**!--FUREEEE--!* Posts: 3,939 Pool Champion
    i only need to pot black now, lmao
    km4wwlaumsv9.png

lol
  • And your point is?
  • pont is, i see alot of glitches ,in my previous game i was going to pot black and what i see, i have to break again, :D
  • How do you know you "are" going to break again next ? It could be your opponent next?
    edited November 2015
    i mean all d balls potted were back again on table, and i was to break 2 times in a game, i hope u understood....
    Post edited by Aliyan Chaudhary on
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited November 2015
    Ahh that is better ... ty.
  • Agent cueball...
  • Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,114 mod

Hello, Aliyan.

I've merged continued thread; Bug report with the main one. In the future, please use it, even if it's the serious one that needs to be taken care of. ;)
  • BBH-ackAll wrote: »
    Agent cueball...

What ?
  • Recently, it seems that just after I got FB back on my phone, I did that to post how I liked your game, my phone says that my connection is slow. I now have screenshots that I have 4 or 5 bars of 4G LTE. I have unlimited minutes of this. Then the next prompt says I was too slow and lost my turn, even tho a cue never appeared and my clock hadn't reset. It's kept me from playing because it happens nearly every game. I'm sitting in the same place in my house where I played for a month before this problem cropped up. I don't want to go on FB and recant my post about how I enjoy your game, but I'll have to if I am prevented from playing because of this bug. It's been about 1 week that this has been going on. My name is David Hall and my email is 1expertpruner@gmail.com. Thanks, I want to be able to play and recommend the game to my numerous friends I play pool with on real tables but..................
  • The game is so jittery in chrome it is unplayable
  • Ever since I have played this game I have had to deal with crazy things happening. For instance yesterday I had a game that every shot I made would say timed out after I made the ball and would then turn over, ball in hand, to my opponent.

Than today I just played a game where that happened once early on but didnt keep happening. But then on the 8ball, after I sunk it, the table reset to have the eight ball back on it and gave the guy ball in hand. Needless to say with an open table, after already sinking the eight ball to win, I lost.

If this was a once and a while thing I would not be writing this but I have had dozens upon dozens of games where things like this happened. The only reason I'm writing this now is because it was 3 games in 2 days. I dont know how this company can justify accepting payment for in game coins when a game can be easily, and frequently, won and lost based on bugs.
  • Gap I was playing in a tournament and I lost, when to go into another one but it took my money then kicked me out.
    Then I went to join again and mid way through the game it ended the game switched who I played with and said I lost.
    When into another tournament an again took my money kicke