Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• i saw someone #Dessteam was saying about give one-take one.
    ill give u a cheat people use and in return gimme something,
    well i have seen alot alot of cheats n hacks since im playing 8 ball, usually mobile users are in victims, i can tell you something that is so so worthy and even ur system can't autobann this thing. its not hack its not cheat , its something extra ordinary, there are cheats and hacks too (im not going to write that) but this one i see 60% of d mobile players do and they arent caught by miniclip, strange but it is.
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    Feel free to share this with us (Mods and Admins of this forum) if you want 8 Ball Pool improved, but don't expect anything in return.

K908
  • lmao, who said im expectng anything from u lol? what can u give btw? coins? cash? have enough, i'll not write here rather p.m to d Admin becoz of d cute loving audience on this forum :) .
  • Raquel OliveiraRaquel Oliveira Posts: 1,515 admin
    The customer support team always appreciates feedback and, of course, any information that would help us improve the game.

However, it will NEVER be an exchange, but instead a share of information. We will never provide any sort of reward for anything that is provided to us.

Those who are big fans of our games and merely want a fair play and game improvement, will always share information willingly.

Those who are only available to share information upon reward... well, I will leave this to your interpretation.
  • Aliyan ChaudharyAliyan Chaudhary Posts: 806
    edited November 2015
    @Raquel ,i already mentioned with due respects to mods n admins, im not asking for any kinda reward.
    As previously mentioned, we appreciate all the information our users provide us with.
  • !_Anwar_!!_Anwar_! Posts: 33
    edited November 2015
    I have problem with something, I bought Bangladesh cue in PC but in phone its showing Srilanka Cue. I lost 40 pool cash for that.
    Post edited by !_Anwar_! on
    Hello @M-A-S-T-A-N

would you mind sending me a screenshot of that (and including your unique ID)
  • !_Anwar_!!_Anwar_! Posts: 33
    edited November 2015
    @Raquel ifcv0nilagre.png

Look hear, when I first Bought Bangladesh cue in PC it was showing Bangladesh Cue but When I open 8 ball pool in phone it was showing Srilanka cue I don't know how that happened, i never purched Srilanka cue. Then i had to Buy Bangladesh cue again :(
    My id is 1256909772
    gg.PNG 409.1K
    edited November 2015
    i only need to pot black now, lmao
    km4wwlaumsv9.png

• *!--FUREEEE--!**!--FUREEEE--!* Posts: 3,952 Pool Champion
    i only need to pot black now, lmao
    km4wwlaumsv9.png

lol
  • And your point is?
  • pont is, i see alot of glitches ,in my previous game i was going to pot black and what i see, i have to break again, :D
  • How do you know you "are" going to break again next ? It could be your opponent next?
    edited November 2015
    i mean all d balls potted were back again on table, and i was to break 2 times in a game, i hope u understood....
    Post edited by Aliyan Chaudhary on
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited November 2015
    Ahh that is better ... ty.
  • Agent cueball...
  • Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,114 mod

Hello, Aliyan.

I've merged continued thread; Bug report with the main one. In the future, please use it, even if it's the serious one that needs to be taken care of. ;)
  • BBH-ackAll wrote: »
    Agent cueball...

What ?
  • Recently, it seems that just after I got FB back on my phone, I did that to post how I liked your game, my phone says that my connection is slow. I now have screenshots that I have 4 or 5 bars of 4G LTE. I have unlimited minutes of this. Then the next prompt says I was too slow and lost my turn, even tho a cue never appeared and my clock hadn't reset. It's kept me from playing because it happens nearly every game. I'm sitting in the same place in my house where I played for a month before this problem cropped up. I don't want to go on FB and recant my post about how I enjoy your game, but I'll have to if I am prevented from playing because of this bug. It's been about 1 week that this has been going on. My name is David Hall and my email is 1expertpruner@gmail.com. Thanks, I want to be able to play and recommend the game to my numerous friends I play pool with on real tables but..................