Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Randy GivensRandy Givens Posts: 55 Pool Player
    STILL NOT WORKING ON EDGE . HOW MUCH LONGER ?
    ANYBODY THERE HELLO!!!! A LITTLE FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT!!!!
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 546 Pool Expert
    Is there a reason you can't use another browser
  • SoderkingSoderking Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi all :) First time posting here.

While playing 9 ball I noticed something weird - when playing the "call pocket on all shots" mode: at my turn, if I adjust the spin of the cueball BEFORE I pick the pocket, there is a glitch and I can't pick any pocket anymore - the time just runs out and I lose my turn. Idk if I'm missing something here because it's such a ridiculous and obvious flaw, but if not, please fix this, it's really frustrating and stupid. I lost like a dozen of **** games because of this and I don't want to check if the glitch is also present in 8 ball, it's been enough for me.
    ZX 10 R wrote: »
    Is there a reason the problem can't be rectified?

• ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 546 Pool Expert

I am not a computer competent person , from my own experience and also what I have read on here 1v1 in 8 ball is working on other browsers but not on IE or M/Edge, where do you think the problem lies.

I am not a computer competent person , from my own experience and also what I have read on here 1v1 in 8 ball is working on other browsers but not on IE or M/Edge, where do you think the problem lies.

With the program , and the inability of tech support to find solution.
    NOW IT'S NOT WORKING ON GOOGLE WHEN I SELECT PLAY IT WON'T STOP ON A OPPONENT JUST SPINS.
  • _YOUR_MMOMM__YOUR_MMOMM_ Posts: 24 Pool Player
    NOW IT'S NOT WORKING ON GOOGLE WHEN I SELECT PLAY IT WON'T STOP ON A OPPONENT JUST SPINS.

same here,i use firefox because on chrome it lags more,this game cant stay good for long,something messes up and it takes them weeks to fix it. they dont care,,,sad.
  • Colin KnoxColin Knox Posts: 1 New Member
    anyone noticing the game cant be played as a guest ? i only play as guest
  • fouryoungsfouryoungs Posts: 15 Pool Player
    So how are there 26000 players online if none of these games are working?
    How many updates to mobile game have occurred while the ability to play PC continues to degrade?
    Miniclip Mod replies about clear cache and communication issues on our end do not hold water anymore.
  • DEVIL_EEYOREDEVIL_EEYORE Posts: 16 Pool Player
    i'm unable to add people to my friends list i have three empty slots for people i have signed off back i changed browsers still unable they gave me there name i typed in slowly i copied and pasted it still nothing
  • Paul AndersonPaul Anderson Posts: 1 New Member
    havent got any pool coins for the last 4 wins ive had
  • Predator19Predator19 Posts: 1 New Member
    Why are there so many hackers? I only play the 30M coin game and every second game I come across an opponent where the game seems completely broken. Whenever it should be my turn, it's a foul against me without me even taking a shot and after one or two turns the Connection is lost and my coins are gone.
  • 123jwdsk123123jwdsk123 Posts: 3 New Member
    G11gaming wrote: »
    my game wont load on pc after I click the play button. it works on tournaments but none of the normal games. I've tried re-loading the game and it still wont work.

There are many others here that have reported this, MC are fixing it right now. B)

do you know how long it will be? its been a while...
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Above Sea LevelPosts: 657 Pool Expert
    edited June 2017
    @G11gaming How long
    and don't come out with the how long is a piece of string Krapp
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    @G11gaming How long
    and don't come out with the how long is a piece of string Krapp

pmsl I don't know... They have not announced anything yet.
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Above Sea LevelPosts: 657 Pool Expert
    Another Whitewash From you
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Another Whitewash From you

lol.
  • Pa11Ma11Pa11Ma11 Posts: 7 Pool Player
    So often I get 'connection is slow' just before beating someone, then lose my money even though I have no internet problems. Not my fault. I don't know if this is a hack or if Miniclip's servers are overburdened. Either way, why should I lose my stake if it isn't my fault? Really annoying.