Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 435 Pool Pro
    Still no fix for the Legendary Cue shrinking guideline :|
  • Monirul AlomMonirul Alom Posts: 3 New Member
    Shop shop does not open , when I click pool shop everything goes away . I play from web .
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,259 Pool Champion
    Shop shop does not open , when I click pool shop everything goes away . I play from web .

Im using a PC, and the shop is working fine at my end. Maybe clearing your cache etc, or using a different browser might help?
  • Panji PrakosoPanji Prakoso Posts: 2 New Member
    55d1coa2697z.png This why?
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 422 Pool Pro

Was the 8 ball potted in the called pocket? If not, then it is the reason for your loss.
  • Panji PrakosoPanji Prakoso Posts: 2 New Member
    Talha wrote: »

Was the 8 ball potted in the called pocket? If not, then it is the reason for your loss.

I put it in my so-called pocket
    Talha wrote: »

I put it in my so-called pocket

Then it is really weird.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 4,979 Pool Champion
  • zosia442zosia442 Posts: 2 New Member
    Anyone having problems when click on Play button - not working for me?
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Posts: 384 Pool Pro
    It won't work on IE Ok on others.
  • Cris RedCris Red Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello.

I have been trying to get this issue resolved for a while. Since around April- my 8 ball pool on android has not been showing any promotional offers besides the standard coin and cash offers- which are always running. Other than that I haven't been getting the forces of nature offers, the cinco de mayo offers, and the birthday offers. I didn't even get the offer to pick an avatar for the 6th year celebration. I couldn't even do that!

It is frustrating because I like to collect cues. And I missed out on the dynamo cue thanks to this glitch. I know it is a glitch because I have cleared the cache, data, reinstalled the game, and still nothing changes. I log into my other account and the offers are there, but I don't purchase on that account. Only on this particular account.

Its very unfortunate because it is ruining the experience....and essentially I am trying to give YOU guys $$$....so I don't see why the game is preventing me from doing that. It has to be a glitch.

I see right now that the forces of nature cues are back up and for sale so at least I am trying to get the dynamo cue! Yet I am still not getting anything.

I previously contacted customer support and they said it is normal- and that from time to time it happens. I don't think its normal because I have already missed out on the last 3 promotions- and why would you prevent a good customer from buying more cues. It wouldn't make sense!!!

PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

It cant just be me with this issue.

THANKS!!
  • DarkDark Posts: 1 New Member
    I brought a rare bax and got a peice of cue which is already unlocked my me basically i got no new peice why?
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,991 Pool Forum VIP
    Both the game and forum are slow for me.
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,442 Pool Champion
    Dark wrote: »
    I brought a rare bax and got a peice of cue which is already unlocked my me basically i got no new peice why?

It's a lottery... This is there way to get you spending more of your loot. ;)
  • Arijit SamantaArijit Samanta Posts: 3 New Member
  • Arijit SamantaArijit Samanta Posts: 3 New Member
    bso8ihtisrtd.jpg

connection problem
  • Randy GivensRandy Givens Posts: 55 Pool Player
    zosia442 wrote: »
    Anyone having problems when click on Play button - not working for me?
    I've been trying all day with no luck.

• Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Posts: 384 Pool Pro
    Wont work on IE
  • Randy GivensRandy Givens Posts: 55 Pool Player
    Sure would be nice to play some pool or at least have some one tell us why we can't. Click on play button on my PC and it clicks but nothing happens . WHAT'S UP?