Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• la mavitala mavita Posts: 3 New Member
    Something wrong is happening with my 8 ball pool...when I click on "play" nothing happen, and I try and try again and nothing...Please HELP me...I'm lost without my favorite game
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,098 Pool Champion
    This seems to be spreading now @Sunidhifan, so i thought i would post your video in here for others to see, and comment if its the exact same problem.

Mods, do you know there is a problem here?

@Raquel MC

@Benjo

@Dalton Moderator

@AlisaNTonik

@Tetsumonchi
  • (Silver Surfer)(Silver Surfer) Posts: 51 Pool Player
    edited June 16
    Not working with Edge but ok on Chrome.
  • 123jwdsk123123jwdsk123 Posts: 1 New Member
    my game wont load on pc after I click the play button. it works on tournaments but none of the normal games. I've tried re-loading the game and it still wont work.
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,543 Pool Champion
    my game wont load on pc after I click the play button. it works on tournaments but none of the normal games. I've tried re-loading the game and it still wont work.

There are many others here that have reported this, MC are fixing it right now. B)
  • ΧρυσηΧρυση Posts: 122 Pool Pro
    should i take the cue ball in hand? After potting my balls and the black i potted my opponents cause he never played but still the game doesn't ends. So i have to refresh and probably i lose the prize coinsgohfj9bku5ay.png
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 258 Pool Pro
    Χρυση wrote: »
    should i take the cue ball in hand? After potting my balls and the black i potted my opponents cause he never played but still the game doesn't ends. So i have to refresh and probably i lose the prize coinsgohfj9bku5ay.png

Happened many times to me. Luckily it was Shanghai table and I did not lose many coins :D .
  • Sadman Sakib ShachyoSadman Sakib Shachyo Posts: 1 New Member
    guys please help, when i start a match with my account it doesn't start and puts me back to the lobby. but when i log out n play as a guest the match starts
    please help me
  • Macola48305aMacola48305a Posts: 3 New Member
    I have problem/bug with 1 vs 1 match. Tournamants working fine. Any idea how to fix this?
  • ***The Fugitive****The Fugitive* Posts: 23 Pool Player
    1v1 Wont work i Microsoft edge its ok on Chrome.
    Thanks. I use Edge and IE for two years and all worked well till week ago...
    What is the reason for this?
    Sorry for my English...
    Don't know why . only know it stopped working for me so i use Chrome now.
    Ok. Thanks for answer.
  • Randy GivensRandy Givens Posts: 55 Pool Player
    Still not working on Edge what's up with that?
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,098 Pool Champion
    edited June 19
    Just want to point out something here folks. Dont take my word on it, because different browsers work differently for other folks. I use a browser called Maxthon 5 (or Maxthon MX5). Its a chrome based browser, and it works really well on my end (PC).

You could always give it a try, and see what happens. If it fails, or doesnt live up to expecatations, then just do an uninstall. Might be worth a try.
  • jetech22jetech22 Posts: 9 Pool Player
    Again the sever wins that are allowed or purposely produced by the miniclip game server to allow trash players that close their eyes and hit everything as hard as they can is very discouraging!
    edited June 19
    Probably be another one appear in the not to distant future.
  • YersonSalazarYTYersonSalazarYT Posts: 3 New Member
    Hewtuoq4wd05e.png
    1fi4l208hwuf.png
    jdkjt8nvc8x3.png

Help bann plz hacker's :'(
  • YersonSalazarYTYersonSalazarYT Posts: 3 New Member
    7asjj11opnpp.png

Please help me I only have a hacker in my league ban all those legal games just transferring chips and using hacks fix that please and computers are only line hackers. I know it is not easy but improve the scrip of the game before they start having more illegal users put a private script that only you know for what it serves and that function complies

Thank you for your attention.!
    edited June 20
    Don't worry they will vanish soon enough. From the thread but not the game.