Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• weejimmy1weejimmy1 Posts: 4 New Member
    found a better game on y8play
  • (Silver Surfer)(Silver Surfer) Posts: 85 Pool Player
    weejimmy1 wrote: »
    found a better game on y8play

They say the grass is greener on the other side , but that's not always the case.
    played 8 ball pool for long time told to try new game not thing came up cant get back to old game cant find grass on either side
  • (Silver Surfer)(Silver Surfer) Posts: 85 Pool Player
    weejimmy1 wrote: »
    played 8 ball pool for long time told to try new game not thing came up cant get back to old game cant find grass on either side

If the grass is not there you will just have to go hungry.
    5mxixjvo52c3.gif
    not go hungry just try a different field
  • lonzilonzi Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi i was wondering if these ppl on minicip support answer at all?? I already send them 3 emails and still no answer. They too busy making money? The issue i had is that i was playing in monaco and suddenly in the middle of the FIRST match me and the opponent were sent to the winning screen where it said he is the winner. We were playing for 132 000 coins. I would really like to get them back but no one in the miniclip support is replying
    had this trouble as well no reply started to play on y8play for better games and no hassle just give up on miniclip
  • white-ridwhite-rid Posts: 1 New Member
    I am not able to access to pool shop on older version for pc
    and not able to sign in on newer veersion
    any solution????
  • sarvhimsarvhim Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello,

My weekly winnings were 8.95 Billions when 80 hours were remaining in weekly competition. And I was ranked 5th in My League leaderboard. Here's the screenshot:
    za4cctmhydbr.jpg

And after that I have won several Berlin games. Now when 45 hours were remaining my weekly winnings should be around 10 Billions. Instead my weekly winnings are now stuck at just 372 Millions. It won't increase anymore. Here's the screenshot:
    fhlf9xzp6q7b.jpg

How's this possible? What's happening ? I was hoping to secure in top 3 of My League leaderboard. But now when just few hours are remaining it seems unlikely due to this bug.
    Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

I don't use any hack, cheat or 3rd party app at all. I just don't like the very idea of cheating.

I have spent countless hours playing this week but result is stuck at 372 Millions. I read somewhere, to win the league leaderboard, some people report an unique id from different 8-10 unique ids (friends or fake ones) to miniclip. And then miniclip suspends weekly winnings of that one unique id. If this is true, its so frustrating.

Miniclip please do something.

My Unique Id: 223-088-753-9
    Here's the screenshot of my profile:
    213qb4a9yp3s.jpg

Thanks
  • Abhishek MitraAbhishek Mitra Posts: 1 New Member
    After I post a ball, it comes back on the table and the opponent gets the chance even though my shot was clean and without any foul. Why is it happening?
  • alibadsha786alibadsha786 Posts: 1 New Member
    Perplexity wrote: »
    I just lost like all of my coins... I had around 173k and I played one game and now I'm down to 11k??? What the???

Moderator Edit: Removed inappropriate/censored word

• *ĶÍŅĞ_ÝÂQ**ĶÍŅĞ_ÝÂQ* Posts: 3 New Member
    4 Million coins have just disapeared from my account. I did not play any match's I played 1 dubai and left the game. A few minutes later I logged back on and my coins where gone. I was at 27k?! What the **** I need my coins back asap
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 263 Pool Pro
    Anyone else have random occurrences where you've been playing and everything is fine and the very next game when it starts there are no lines? I don't mean projection lines, where it projects the balls will go i mean even the shot line from the stick to the ball you plan to hit...... Not sure if that's the correct terminology for the two lines but best described what my issue is. I can deal without having projection lines but from clear across the table without the stick to ball line (shot line, as i called it), it can get tricky on a 2D projected game. Sometimes a refresh solves it but last night and then just now before posting here i had to just close the window and reopen miniclip/8ball pool.
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,582 Pool Champion
    There is a thread about that in community . 8 ball pool htlm5.
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,010 Pool Champion
    Anyone else have random occurrences where you've been playing and everything is fine and the very next game when it starts there are no lines? I don't mean projection lines, where it projects the balls will go i mean even the shot line from the stick to the ball you plan to hit...... Not sure if that's the correct terminology for the two lines but best described what my issue is. I can deal without having projection lines but from clear across the table without the stick to ball line (shot line, as i called it), it can get tricky on a 2D projected game. Sometimes a refresh solves it but last night and then just now before posting here i had to just close the window and reopen miniclip/8ball pool.

Same issue is discussed here... :/

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/24805/8-ball-pool-in-html-5-now-in-open-beta-update-in-1st-post/p45

Only reply we have gotten, is from forum mod telling that issue has been reported to game team. Nothing else. :/
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 263 Pool Pro
    Cool and thanks for the replies. I looked in "Help" area first because it seemed more suited to that forum topic. I'll just tolerate it for now until they resolve it but thanks again for pointing me to the existing thread so I can keep updated on its resolution.
  • Quyen QuynhQuyen Quynh Posts: 7 New Member
    Dear Miniclip!
    Today I'm writing this to you in my very annoying mood. You has a bug with your security features which I'm facing this issue and you do nothing to help me - a customer who pay for you.

Ladies and Gentleman here, everyone can check this bug is:
    1. When you have a miniclip account, you logged in to it via web browser (just type the ID - Email & password) and check "remember login"
    2. Now, you can use another web browser or another computer to change your passwords of all : Miniclip ID, Email, and Facebook (if linked).
    3. The bug is: no matter how many times you change all those password, when you re-open the web browser on the first computer, you can still login to miniclip website - and - of course - login into any game (including 8 Ball Pool) on this way.

- So, the question is: if I am a hacker who stole only 1 time the password of anyone of you, and then you find that you someone is trying to stole your account, so you change your password.
    - But no matter how many times you change it, no matter your account (including your Gmail & Facebook) is still under your control, no matter I don't know your new password, I can still login to the game using your account - via the "remembered login session".

- And YOU - MINICLIP - you don't do anything to help someone who faces this issue. I mean: your customers, your gamers - who pay for you, whenever one of us got an issue like this, your ability to help us is ZERO-number.

• Quyen QuynhQuyen Quynh Posts: 7 New Member
    Dear Miniclip!
    Today I'm writing this to you in my very annoying mood. You has a bug with your security features which I'm facing this issue and you do nothing to help me - a customer who pay for you.

Ladies and Gentleman here, everyone can check this bug is:
    1. When you have a miniclip account, you logged in to it via web browser (just type the ID - Email & password) and check "remember login"
    2. Now, you can use another web browser or another computer to change your passwords of all : Miniclip ID, Email, and Facebook (if linked).
    3. The bug is: no matter how many times you change all those password, when you re-open the web browser on the first computer, you can still login to miniclip website - and - of course - login into any game (including 8 Ball Pool) on this way.

- So, the question is: if I am a hacker who stole only 1 time the password of anyone of you, and then you find that you someone is trying to stole your account, so you change your password.
    - But no matter how many times you change it, no matter your account (including your Gmail & Facebook) is still under your control, no matter I don't know your new password, I can still login to the game using your account - via the "remembered login session".
    - And YOU - MINICLIP - you don't do anything to help someone who faces this issue. I mean: your customers, your gamers - who pay for you, whenever one of us got an issue like this, your ability to help us is ZERO-number.

And then, I can do anything with your account except changing the password - but that's enough: I can transfer coins, using hack, exploit account, use long-line hack etc... to get banned your account.

• AgnishwarAgnishwar Posts: 2 New Member
    Worst game around he world
  • AgnishwarAgnishwar Posts: 2 New Member
    The cue ball turns into pocket