Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

1858687888991»

Comments

• weejimmy1weejimmy1 Posts: 4 New Member
    found a better game on y8play
  • (Silver Surfer)(Silver Surfer) Posts: 80 Pool Player
    weejimmy1 wrote: »
    found a better game on y8play

They say the grass is greener on the other side , but that's not always the case.
    played 8 ball pool for long time told to try new game not thing came up cant get back to old game cant find grass on either side
  • (Silver Surfer)(Silver Surfer) Posts: 80 Pool Player
    weejimmy1 wrote: »
    played 8 ball pool for long time told to try new game not thing came up cant get back to old game cant find grass on either side

If the grass is not there you will just have to go hungry.
    5mxixjvo52c3.gif
    not go hungry just try a different field
  • lonzilonzi Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi i was wondering if these ppl on minicip support answer at all?? I already send them 3 emails and still no answer. They too busy making money? The issue i had is that i was playing in monaco and suddenly in the middle of the FIRST match me and the opponent were sent to the winning screen where it said he is the winner. We were playing for 132 000 coins. I would really like to get them back but no one in the miniclip support is replying
    had this trouble as well no reply started to play on y8play for better games and no hassle just give up on miniclip
  • white-ridwhite-rid Posts: 1 New Member
    I am not able to access to pool shop on older version for pc
    and not able to sign in on newer veersion
    any solution????
  • sarvhimsarvhim Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello,

My weekly winnings were 8.95 Billions when 80 hours were remaining in weekly competition. And I was ranked 5th in My League leaderboard. Here's the screenshot:
    za4cctmhydbr.jpg

And after that I have won several Berlin games. Now when 45 hours were remaining my weekly winnings should be around 10 Billions. Instead my weekly winnings are now stuck at just 372 Millions. It won't increase anymore. Here's the screenshot:
    fhlf9xzp6q7b.jpg

How's this possible? What's happening ? I was hoping to secure in top 3 of My League leaderboard. But now when just few hours are remaining it seems unlikely due to this bug.
    Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

I don't use any hack, cheat or 3rd party app at all. I just don't like the very idea of cheating.

I have spent countless hours playing this week but result is stuck at 372 Millions. I read somewhere, to win the league leaderboard, some people report an unique id from different 8-10 unique ids (friends or fake ones) to miniclip. And then miniclip suspends weekly winnings of that one unique id. If this is true, its so frustrating.

Miniclip please do something.

My Unique Id: 223-088-753-9
    Here's the screenshot of my profile:
    213qb4a9yp3s.jpg

Thanks
  • Abhishek MitraAbhishek Mitra Posts: 1 New Member
    After I post a ball, it comes back on the table and the opponent gets the chance even though my shot was clean and without any foul. Why is it happening?
  • alibadsha786alibadsha786 Posts: 1 New Member
    Perplexity wrote: »
    I just lost like all of my coins... I had around 173k and I played one game and now I'm down to 11k??? What the???

Moderator Edit: Removed inappropriate/censored word