Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    Agnishwar wrote: »
    The cue ball turns into pocket

Try not to use too much spin.
  • Neel LaishNeel Laish Posts: 2 New Member
    **** this game.
    I have the same problem. Before the final 8ball shot, right after the pockets starts flashing green the cue won't draw back and it won't shoot. Many games I have lost by not being able to shoot the winning shot.
  • Neel LaishNeel Laish Posts: 2 New Member
    I have the same problem. Before the final 8ball shot, right after the pockets starts flashing green the cue won't draw back and it won't shoot. Many games I have lost by not being able to shoot the winning shot. [/quote]

• Vinicius SucharaVinicius Suchara Posts: 1 New Member
    hello, I have 300k of chips in my account by cell phone, when I enter the computer my level turns 1 and my chips zeros, the account is by facebook in both
  • Paul McAllisterPaul McAllister Posts: 1 New Member
    A big problem i find with the game is a basic rule flaw. Often a player can pot their ball and then in the same shot,pot one of your balls by accident - surely this a foul ???
  • Mohamed NazimMohamed Nazim Posts: 5 New Member
    Balls that end up on the edge of the pocket automatically get re-positioned so that no part of the ball is outside the inner rectangle of the board. Happening all the time. Very irritating when there is another ball right next to it, which makes it shifted beyond the adjacent ball.
    Balls that end up on the edge of the pocket automatically get re-positioned so that no part of the ball is outside the inner rectangle of the board. Happening all the time. Very irritating when there is another ball right next to it, which makes it shifted beyond the adjacent ball.

Watch here: youtu.be slash Toc2olFdu4k
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,644 Pool Champion

That link isnt working @mohamed nazim
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

That link isnt working @mohamed nazim

It should. I just checked with incognito mode also. cut and paste in your browser and replace " slash " with "/"
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 20
    Old PC version: opponents are not showing.
  • otis4946otis4946 Posts: 62 Pool Player
    Bug? - Does the inability to login count as being relevant to this thread? - All I see when attempting to play the game is "Connecting... and a spinning 8 ball." I rebooted my modem and also reloaded the 8-Ball Pool app on both mobile and PC to no avail...

This has been going on for a couple of days now...

• BeatYou75BeatYou75 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi staff.. I have a problem.. I bought 2nd offer with cash coins cue and icon from moonlight and i didn't goted this... When i tap again IT say "You already own this item" . Do something. My unique IP is 238-440-532-1
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,644 Pool Champion
    Here we go again. Just about to win a game and it pops up with the disconnection notice. Now all im getting is the the dreaded

1u03c00xjlmc.gif

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,632 Pool Forum VIP
    Here we go again. Just about to win a game and it pops up with the disconnection notice. Now all im getting is the the dreaded

1u03c00xjlmc.gif

mine seems to be running ok hun, must be a local connection problem, hope it clears up soon ;)
  • guest362guest362 Posts: 4 New Member
    I had a rare cue and when I switched to another it completely disappeared. Why?
  • Daniel GrothDaniel Groth Posts: 3 New Member
    Why are my pool coins getting taken away even when I win?
    This morning I opened the new version to play and oddly above the game (under the message of versions) I had a screen asking why do I want to go back to the old version (I wasn't). There was the list of options and submit-button which didn't work though. Screenshot would explain it better but I didn't take one...
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 675 Pool Expert
    SCh wrote: »
    In the rare suprise boxes I am getting pieces of Rapier cue which is already in the owned list. Is this a bug? Support team says it not a bug and surprise boxes open pieces which are already completed. Miniclip is cheating in the name of minigames. I lost 6 pieces which is equal to 18 cash.

1u03c00xjlmc.gif

I thought I was the only one facing that.......
  • Preetam MishraPreetam Mishra Posts: 1 New Member
    hi sir i am a player of 8 ball pool player id 2150101266 sir whenever i make alot coins it shows message you did something to get it and my coins deducted same thing happened today my all coins are vanished and its not 1st time its third time when its happened its happened before too when i purchase coins from sale and my coins was deducted please help me.
    YoMe's are broken. Editor does not recognize my current image.

svsrwzkg004h.jpg