Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

1868788899092»

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    Agnishwar wrote: »
    The cue ball turns into pocket

Try not to use too much spin.
  • Neel LaishNeel Laish Posts: 2 New Member
    **** this game.
    I have the same problem. Before the final 8ball shot, right after the pockets starts flashing green the cue won't draw back and it won't shoot. Many games I have lost by not being able to shoot the winning shot.
  • Neel LaishNeel Laish Posts: 2 New Member
    I have the same problem. Before the final 8ball shot, right after the pockets starts flashing green the cue won't draw back and it won't shoot. Many games I have lost by not being able to shoot the winning shot. [/quote]

• Vinicius SucharaVinicius Suchara Posts: 1 New Member
    hello, I have 300k of chips in my account by cell phone, when I enter the computer my level turns 1 and my chips zeros, the account is by facebook in both
  • Paul McAllisterPaul McAllister Posts: 1 New Member
    A big problem i find with the game is a basic rule flaw. Often a player can pot their ball and then in the same shot,pot one of your balls by accident - surely this a foul ???
  • Mohamed NazimMohamed Nazim Posts: 2 New Member
    Balls that end up on the edge of the pocket automatically get re-positioned so that no part of the ball is outside the inner rectangle of the board. Happening all the time. Very irritating when there is another ball right next to it, which makes it shifted beyond the adjacent ball.