Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Marcus EndersMarcus Enders Posts: 4 New Member
    In Real pool leagues, i believe a "double kiss" is a foul period.
    I am experiencing a few issues on my iPhone 6s and 7 all current iOS 11.3.3 and 8 ball version 3.12.3; 1- My aim cursor will start out on par with my cue rating, ie...
    level 1 Valkyrie cue--
    Force 8/10
    Aim 9/10***
    Spin 9/10
    Time 8/10
    So my aim cursor will go to default length as in standard cue no extension when angling aim... just completely revert even with almost full aim rank, I mean I paid money for boxes and cash and such to obtain this stuff! so is it a mod used by some players or an actual Glitch? The game is free until you are decent and getting rolled over by bugs and cheaters. I have a shameful 40 something % win ratio which does not reflect my actual playing ability. I am constantly fighting with the thought that this game is very much rigged to "force" players who purchase in-app, to then purchase more. Also often when i am watching my opponent, who has a lower rating and or using junk cue etc..., magically make impossible shots with erfect eave and no spin with a sheep cue! Then stalling my game by exiting or something!!! "waiting for opponent to respond. do not leave" then make impossible shots to beat me out of my last coins. I am a competent player both in real life billiards and snooker and the 8 ball pool app here. Why do i get the feeling that many times I am somehow purposely throttled down or destined to lose. Am i the only one who sees this? How the **** can a player have 60% wins from 3,000 games and play terrible against me as well as have a sheep cue!?!?!?!?
    I also purchased a Break the Bank for $14.99 ---{1.08 Million coins and $315 pool cash} anddddddd didn't receive it, of course I got charged for it, I reported the specific charge to itunes and miniclip support, replied mini that iTunes will not refund it, then miniclip sent a "rate your experience" email like ****!?? I have no response now from either. I just want my purchase to show up in coins and cash!! Am i totally looney tunes out of my mind or am I just getting OWNED by these Slumlords?? any thoughts?? I've literally even called apple support and written multiple emails to miniclip...??
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Posts: 3,419 Pool Champion
    edited January 1
    I also purchased a Break the Bank for $14.99 ---{1.08 Million coins and $315 pool cash} anddddddd didn't receive it, of course I got charged for it, I reported the specific charge to itunes and miniclip support, replied mini that iTunes will not refund it, then miniclip sent a "rate your experience" email like ****!?? I have no response now from either. I just want my purchase to show up in coins and cash!! Am i totally looney tunes out of my mind or am I just getting OWNED by these Slumlords?? any thoughts?? I've literally even called apple support and written multiple emails to miniclip...??

If you still have those e-mails with ticket numbers, then hopefully @George Sweeper can help you. As for the aim length going AWOL, im hearing a lot about that in here lately. Hopefully it is a bug, and they will sort it out.
  • nikhil1718nikhil1718 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey i just finished my weekly holiday quest instead of giving the rewards it just disappeared How can it happen i didn't get anything and i have used 9cash for chest opening all went waste
  • Abdulbasit WazirAbdulbasit Wazir Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello i want help my id got reset my level,coins and all thing are gone. Please help me requel... please help me
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,255 Pool Champion
    Does anyone else have problem with changing the Yome? Mine is giving me error 125 :/
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Does anyone else have problem with changing the Yome? Mine is giving me error 125 :/

Yes, I tried to change the background color, it didn't work.

Thank you *Aurora* . :p Good thing I know it is not just me . ;)
    edited January 22
    I think it's me. :/ Miniclip's way to say my YoMe is perfect now, they froze the saving button. B)

I think your Yome looks great that why , they do not want you to change it lol :#
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Above Sea LevelPosts: 651 Pool Expert
    edited January 22
    Didn't work for me when i tried a day or two ago but worked ok when i tried it again . Isn't my yome nice. :D earlier on that was. i did it again
    edited January 22
    Didn't work for me when i tried a day or two ago but worked ok when i tried it again . Isn't my yome nice. :D earlier on that was. i did it again

I saved it three times. Just give error message and sign in message . I think yours look great too. :p

Edit I hope they fix it or not I be using this yome lol
    Thank you , your ever so nice :D I like your hair.
    Thank you , your ever so nice :D I like your hair.

Thanks and your nice too. They need to fix alot of things.
    1, games going to the score board .
    Yes , the bathroom tap is dripping.

This is the second day I can't edit my Yome :/ :/ :/
    Wow , lucky escape for the people on facebook. :*
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    I had scary ten seconds when this site told me they are undergoing some maintenance and I have to go to Facebook. :s

You could always try 8 Ball on the mobile platform. :+1:
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Wow , lucky escape for the people on facebook. :*

:#
    G11gaming wrote: »
    I had scary ten seconds when this site told me they are undergoing some maintenance and I have to go to Facebook. :s

You could always try 8 Ball on the mobile platform. :+1:

The message came from the forum.

• George EwingGeorge Ewing Posts: 1 New Member
    I don'tknow what it is but once in a while, while aiming when I right click to pullback the cue it does not stay in place times out before I can get ashot.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 838 Pool Expert
    I don'tknow what it is but once in a while, while aiming when I right click to pullback the cue it does not stay in place times out before I can get ashot.

yep, others have reported same "glitch" in new Version. I also have areas of "dead spots" down low on table where if when i draw back to shoot and my cursor goes off graphic of table while drawing shot back, it won't let go, AND/or it lets go on it's own with HORRIBLY underpowered shot....... frustrating but once you know where NOT to do that you learn to work around it :wink: