Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• *Aurora**Aurora* A minute, an hour, a month. Death is certain. The time is not.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    G11gaming wrote: »
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    My heart stopped when I was told that my bpg looks dubious. Apparently there is discrepancy between PC versions. Hooray! I am not cheating!

HTML-version this morning:

ltlwgtl4v0wj.jpg

Old version:

jgumv1or1kqz.jpg

You know what i just play to win. Stats mean nada to me. ;)

I only ever view that percentage, because I know it's dropping!
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,040 Pool Champion
    My heart stopped when I was told that my bpg looks dubious. Apparently there is discrepancy between PC versions. Hooray! I am not cheating!

HTML-version this morning:

ltlwgtl4v0wj.jpg

Old version:

jgumv1or1kqz.jpg

You know what i just play to win. Stats mean nada to me. ;)

I only ever view that percentage, because I know it's dropping!

Haha everything seems to be dropping now a days. :blush:
  • *Aurora**Aurora* A minute, an hour, a month. Death is certain. The time is not.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP

As time goes by, it will be worse with leaking... erm... wrong thread?

* cough * say no more. :joy:
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Posts: 413 Pool Pro
    Is anyone getting just the bubbly M at the moment . In old 8 that is.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,624 Pool Champion
    ZX 10 R wrote: »

That happens to me form time to time ZX. Maybe try again soon, as it usually works itself out.

This response has been placed in the correct thread this time, just to annoy the 2 wasters who trolled my mistake the other day on a different thread (in the posts above yours). Cheers dude, good luck with it.
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

That happens to me form time to time ZX. Maybe try again soon, as it usually works itself out.

This response has been placed in the correct thread this time, just to annoy the 2 wasters who trolled my mistake the other day on a different thread (in the posts above yours). Cheers dude, good luck with it.

Just let me know who those weezels are and I'll kick their derrieres for you in the pool table! If they dare to accept my challenge.
    edited November 24

Just let me know who those weezels are and I'll kick their derrieres for you in the pool table! If they dare to accept my challenge.

Calling yourself "weazel" here isnt too bright to be honest. But you never where the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Grumpy Old MoosePosts: 9,580 Pool Forum VIP

Calling yourself "weazel" here isnt too bright to be honest. But you never where the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

htpjwhj8os99.jpg
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,617 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

htpjwhj8os99.jpg

ROFL !! how cute ;)

Now we're getting somewhere. You're almost addressing other forum members by their forum names instead of innuendos. There might still be couple of weezels wondering if you are talking about them. When they are actually squarrels.

Now we're getting somewhere. You're almost addressing other forum members by their forum names instead of innuendos. There might still be couple of weezels wondering if you are talking about them. When they are actually squarrels.

If your suggesting im calling forum members (namely you and the other half) by their forum names instead of innuendos, then i definitely got that right. It was after all you who said "Just let me know who those weezels are" when i referred to you in my post.

As i said, not the brightest, lol.

If your suggesting im calling forum members (namely you and the other half) by their forum names instead of innuendos, then i definitely got that right. It was after all you who said "Just let me know who those weezels are" when i referred to you in my post.

Yeah, but you got the sequence in reverse. B before A. 2 before 1. You referred first. My other half is half asleep. I'll have to get back to this later. Keep up the good fight! You're almost managing it without any help from the team. Almost.

I challenged you in the game earlier, btw.
    edited November 24
    You must be stark raving mad if you think i would accept a challenge from you, just to waste that time beating you.

Oh, and im responding to your reply, in case you didnt get that. Somebody needs to turn up the voltage.
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,617 Pool Champion

Yeah, but you got the sequence in reverse. B before A. 2 before 1. You referred first. My other half is half asleep. I'll have to get back to this later. Keep up the good fight! You're almost managing it without any help from the team. Almost.

I challenged you in the game earlier, btw.

why do u always fight w ppl here ? its weird ...u dont have anyone in real life to fight w ? what about ur hubby ? listen to me, life is waaaay to short eh (and i'm not takin sides, just giving out some advice)
    Children! .... Stop it now. Back on topic please all, if you don't mind. Bug Reports yeah. :kissing_heart:
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 580 Pool Pro
    edited November 24
    I'd like to report a bug!! i saw a huge ****-a-roach run across the floor at Hardees!! You could put a saddle on that baby and ride it to work homez!!! :D
    edited November 25
    why do u always fight w ppl here ? its weird ...u dont have anyone in real life to fight w ? what about ur hubby ? listen to me, life is waaaay to short eh (and i'm not takin sides, just giving out some advice)

Hush... I'm very close to teaching mr Coolocker to drop the name calling. Unless you noticed he was calling 2 fellow forum members wasters, because HE had made a mistake. He even brought up my hubby in this! What cheekiness.

Now I'm supposed to go look for what was said above mr ZX. We'll get to the bottom of this very soon, don't worry.
    Somebody needs to turn up the voltage.

Thanks. I'm not an electrician, so I don't really know how these things work. Turning up the voltage might make my bulb light shiner for a while, but are you sure it won't burn them all?
  • KunjanKunjan Posts: 1 New Member
    i saw on youtube version 3.12.1 got box slots in pool whose accounts are connected via fb
    my account is also connected via fb but i didn't get box slots ... why ??

Hush... I'm very close to teaching mr Coolocker to drop the name calling. Unless you noticed he was calling 2 fellow forum members wasters, because HE had made a mistake. He even brought up my hubby in this! What cheekiness.

Now I'm supposed to go look for what was said above mr ZX. We'll get to the bottom of this very soon, don't worry.
    Hush...

I think another forum member has the right to say what they feel. This is NOT your domain after all, even though you like to think it is. This is a place for everyone to air their opinions, not just yours. Your penchant for telling others what to do clearly comes through here.
    I'm very close to teaching mr Coolocker to drop the name calling

Waster:

waster
    ˈweɪstə/Submit
    noun
    plural noun: wasters
    a wasteful person or thing.
    "you are a great waster of time"

Not exactly name calling is it? Just an observation on what you like to do, waste peoples time. I could be better of spending my time doing something else other than responding to your jibes on here. Now put that in your wannabe teacher pipe and smoke it. As for dropping the name calling, thats what i have asked you to do over and over and over again on here, but you insist on doing it.

Pot, Kettle, Black.
    because HE had made a mistake

Yes, i did, by posting in the wrong thread. Something i corrected immediately. Seen here in the random pics thread:

https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/comment/240522

You then went and ridiculed me for it here in your post above, within minutes of me doing that.

So what gives you the right to then go and take the mickey out of me for it? I keep telling folks here who will listen what you are like, and why i reply to your insults and name calling/dropping all the time. But its not just me you do that to, is it? Anyone who you think is trying to step on your patch as you see it, comes under attack from you with stuff like this, and anyone who you deem as being on your side gets away with it. And before you accuse me of being in a gang, or thinking i own the place, forget it. This forum is for everyone, and not just you, and everyone has the right to use it as they see fit.
    He even brought up my hubby in this! What cheekiness.

Really, where? You might want to correct that accusation before you go shooting your mouth off, and trying to pin more trouble on me, eh? Again, another trait of yours, to pin stuff on innocent people. The cheek of you for doing such a thing.
    Now I'm supposed to go look for what was said above mr ZX.

Dont bother, i did it for you. Something you never seem to do. I like to have my facts straight when protecting or defending myself.
    We'll get to the bottom of this very soon, don't worry.

I look forward to your answer as to why you ridiculed me so. Please take your time on this. You took all night to come up with your answer above, and you still got every part of it wrong.