Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool: Bug Report Thread

1899091929395»

Comments

• *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 25
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    ZX 10 R wrote: »
    Is anyone getting just the bubbly M at the moment . In old 8 that is.

That happens to me form time to time ZX. Maybe try again soon, as it usually works itself out.

This response has been placed in the correct thread this time, just to annoy the 2 wasters who trolled my mistake the other day on a different thread (in the posts above yours). Cheers dude, good luck with it.

The banter in this thread between me and G11 had nothing to do with you. Off-topic as it was, hence my comment. If you want to include yourself in our discussions, this is not really the way to do it. I've offered you a chance to talk about our issues in private, but you ignore my messages. It would be better to ignore my posts here as well, if you are not sure, who I'm talking to.

Sorry, to bring this up again, but I was not really sure which thread you were talking about. Don't make me look.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,638 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »

That happens to me form time to time ZX. Maybe try again soon, as it usually works itself out.

This response has been placed in the correct thread this time, just to annoy the 2 wasters who trolled my mistake the other day on a different thread (in the posts above yours). Cheers dude, good luck with it.

The banter in this thread between me and G11 had nothing to do with you. Off-topic as it was, hence my comment. If you want to include yourself in our discussions, this is not really the way to do it. I've offered you a chance to talk about our issues in private, but you ignore my messages. It would be better to ignore my posts here as well, if you are not sure, who I'm talking to.

Sorry, to bring this up again, but I was not really sure which thread you were talking about. Don't make me look.

Is that so? Nothing to do with me then, eh? So your saying it is ok to take the mickey out of a forum member, as long as its "off topic" as you see it? And its ok to do that when its somebody who you get along with is doing it with you?

Ahhh, now i see why you do this. It is your forum after all, so you can do what you like with it.

BTW, i see you are name dropping here again. Trying to lure somebody in as you always do. I keep telling people this is what you do. You dont see me name dropping anyone so that they can defend me, as you seem to insinuate all the time.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP

Is that so? Nothing to do with me then, eh? So your saying it is ok to take the mickey out of a forum member, as long as its "off topic" as you see it? And its ok to do that when its somebody who you get along with is doing it with you?

Ahhh, now i see why you do this. It is your forum after all, so you can do what you like with it.

BTW, i see you are name dropping here again. Trying to lure somebody in as you always do. I keep telling people this is what you do. You dont see me name dropping anyone so that they can defend me, as you seem to insinuate all the time.

Leave it already, mr Coolocker. I have let your several insults go past. My posts in this forum are not about you unless I quote you specifically.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,638 Pool Champion

Leave it already, mr Coolocker. I have let your several insults go past. My posts in this forum are not about you unless I quote you specifically.

I will leave it when you decide to stop the insults yourself. And here is the difference between quoting and not quoting somebody:

"That chap bob is a jerk"

That chap bob is a jerk.

Both mean the same thing, and quotations have nothing to do with it.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,608 Pool Forum VIP

I will leave it when you decide to stop the insults yourself. And here is the difference between quoting and not quoting somebody:

"That chap bob is a jerk"

That chap bob is a jerk.

Both mean the same thing, and quotations have nothing to do with it.

Poor Bob, bet she spent the entire morning trying to find him and recruit him for The Aurorarmy LOL

#IfeelsorryforBob #giveBobabreak #RunBobRun

d6ik6l3rq46o.png

• John R NeelyJohn R Neely Posts: 2 New Member
    kunal908 wrote: »
    Report all the bugs/glitches you experience in the game here. :smile:

Played another 500 point 8 ball today and instead of losing 500 it took 5000. Happens everyday. Guess i should not play 500 game
  • fahimtttfahimttt Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi indian and Pakistan player are playing our country flag saint helena country plz check and hide from my country week compition
    cheater id - 1522188675 / 2516837083 1st 2nd place are cheaters immediately take action thank you
  • Dave PohinaDave Pohina Posts: 1 New Member
    When using the arrow keys for "top" or "bottom" english, the page scrolls too....VERY ANNOYING, is this a BUG issue?
  • Robert L WalkerRobert L Walker Posts: 1 New Member
    Last summer while playing on Mobile. I finished a game and took a short bathbreak. When i came back i noticed i was involved in a game for about 100,000+ credits. When it came to my turn the game just froze up i did not even get a shot. My opponent went on to pocket the 8 ball. with 75 % of my pool coins.
    Did play much after that. I started playing the new 8 ball pool and had good success. Started winning again without any glitches. It is a lot more secure game than flash player. Now as of late i get no response from the game. Is it like someone hates i if i am successful. So if i want to play 8 ball pool i take my chances with flackie funcky flash player. How sad. :(
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 944 Pool Expert
    Still not getting full power on the new PC version
  • throwaway123throwaway123 Posts: 4 New Member
    1. Boxes

As a high stakes 9ball player I find it a bit disappointing that I can only get boxes for beginner level cues at the 9ball tables, even if I play for 10 million. Why are you trying to shift the players towards 8ball? 9ball is more interesting than 8ball for a lot of advanced players.

2. Bug at Safety Shots

A bug I notice very often is that the game tells me I made a foul for not touching the border after the first contact when playing a safety shot. This happens when the cue ball and the object ball are extremely close to the border and I'm just trying to make the object ball touch the border slightly in order to play a safety. Even though the object ball touches the border clearly (even bounces back slighty) the game tells me I made a foul.
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 3 New Member
    My weekly winnings shows zero.