Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Any boxing fans out there

1234568»

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,701 Pool Champion
    edited May 5
    Only half wat through the first round, and hayes looks like he is carrying that injury? Who knows.
    Hayes looking for an early finish, defo.
    Round 2 over. Hayes trying hard already. Will he burn out? Bellew looking nervous though.
    Wow, saved by the bell. That early finish will probably finish him off. Thoughts? Going to leave it here.
    edited May 5
    haye ko round 5

Did you bet? On Bellew? @Nineballina Ge

• Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 370 Pool Pro
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    haye ko round 5

Did you bet? On Bellew? @Nineballina Ge

yeah right round, wrong bloke lol

14/1 haye

only cos i'd said it didn't really fancy it but would've been gutted if i hadn't and i copped

only the 7 odd quid left in my account

only seen a couple of headlines so far, what happened, was it one sided, deserved win etc?

did not see this coming tbh! :o

especially not by KO!!
    edited May 5
    Wont say it was deserved @Nineballina Ge but it was defo a refelection on how the fight panned out. It could have been any way in the early rounds (first 2) because hayes really did try to get that KO. But Hayes tried hard too early like i said above, and that pointed to him knowing he had to KO to win.

Wasnt sure by your post if you had hayes to ko in 5, or hayes to be Ko,ed in 5? had to ask, unlucky though.
    Wasnt sure by your post if you had hayes to ko in 5, or hayes to be Ko,ed in 5? had to ask, unlucky though.

cheers mate

was just an interest bet

and tbh if i'd have sided with bellew it would've been on points or i would've gone for an 11 or 12 round KO, could never have seen the early-ish KO

i cant wait till it comes on now to watch it tbh, i mean bellew hit haye square for 5 rounds last time when he couldnt even move to get out of the way and could'nt knock him out, and it seemed to me he hit him with his best, so i just thought, he couldnt knock the guy out when he was basically standing there not moving or defending himself for 5 rounds, or the first 5 rounds when haye was actually moving, so why would it be any different this time, how could it be any different this time?! it was the last thing i saw happening tbh

but respect to bellew, he's always come across as a decent bloke, didnt know too much about him as a fighter until a couple of years ago, and never really rated him but his last few fights i've got respect for the guy, hope he has a decent last few fights in his career, gets the money, maybe some of the credit and respect internationally that he deserves

i've still literally just seen couple of headlines, was the undercard any good?

cheers mate

was just an interest bet

and tbh if i'd have sided with bellew it would've been on points or i would've gone for an 11 or 12 round KO, could never have seen the early-ish KO

i cant wait till it comes on now to watch it tbh, i mean bellew hit haye square for 5 rounds last time when he couldnt even move to get out of the way and could'nt knock him out, and it seemed to me he hit him with his best, so i just thought, he couldnt knock the guy out when he was basically standing there not moving or defending himself for 5 rounds, or the first 5 rounds when haye was actually moving, so why would it be any different this time, how could it be any different this time?! it was the last thing i saw happening tbh

but respect to bellew, he's always come across as a decent bloke, didnt know too much about him as a fighter until a couple of years ago, and never really rated him but his last few fights i've got respect for the guy, hope he has a decent last few fights in his career, gets the money, maybe some of the credit and respect internationally that he deserves

i've still literally just seen couple of headlines, was the undercard any good?

I didnt see any of the undercards @Nineballina Ge . I sat down to watch them, then got into a chat with a friend on FB that i hadnt seen in a while, and the undercard went out the window, lol.
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 592 Pool Expert
    Watching live boxing now . Lee Selby main fight later.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,050 Pool Champion
    Vasyl Lomachenko - he's the man
    cidercoder wrote: »
    Vasyl Lomachenko - he's the man

Hes not a man Cider, lol. Hes a time warping machine.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,711 Pool Champion
    Mikey Garcia v Vasly Lomachenko, :) put your bets on here :o the jury is out ;)
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,711 Pool Champion
    Mikey Garcia v Vasly Lomachenko, :) put your bets on here :o the jury is out ;)

Is it on Scobes? Defo Loma for me my man.
  • creativehottycreativehotty summer atmPosts: 2,042 Pool Champion
    @The Scobester @COOLOCKER

is it 100% on?

there always seems to be, or maybe just lately, a lot of drama with garcia

but like coolocker said, is it 100% on? will be a good fight

lomachenko for me
1234568»