Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

problem in hitting the cue ball

13»

Comments

• *Zalmi**Zalmi* Posts: 21
    edited April 2016
    any ball does not just moves away itself ... that is a know fact ... I never read anyone said what you said ... I think you meant ... it shoots weak ... maybe it's your mouse is dying ... time to get a new mouse ?

by the way, how long have you have that mouse ? and do you smoke ?
    any ball does not just moves away itself ... that is a know fact ... I never read anyone said what you said ... I think you meant ... it shoots weak ... maybe it's your mouse is dying ... time to get a new mouse ?

i have been playing this game since dec 2014 with the SAME mouse.. and this happened never before.. it just started since past few days..

i know error must be frm my side but i really dont know what to do.. i even used a new mouse but same result..

EDIT.. no.. i dont smoke..
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited April 2016
    did you buy brand new mouse or just get another mouse from another computer in your household ?

most of the time with brand new mouse ... never an issue :)

other than that ... your best bet is to submit a request about it at http://miniclip.zendesk.com

p.s. I am not a mod or admin ... I am a player and I just like to help :) Good luck !!!
    did you buy brand new mouse or just get another mouse from another computer in your household ?

other than that ... your best bet is to submit a request about it at http://miniclip.zendesk.com

p.s. I am not a mod or admin ... I am a player and I just like to help :) Good luck !!!

first of all.. THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving so much time to me.. really appreciated!!

tareko* told me abt u that u like to help others thats why i kept bothering you.. Thanks again..

yes, the other mouse was not a brand new, but the one i m using is doing perfectly fine while browsing and like i said above not every shoot becomes weak although while playing with * tareko* it did..

and i dont know these admin people will respond or not.. its beyond annoying now loosing games like that..
    edited April 2016
    *Zalmi* wrote: »

first of all.. THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving so much time to me.. really appreciated!!

tareko* told me abt u that u like to help others thats why i kept bothering you.. Thanks again..

yes, the other mouse was not a brand new, but the one i m using is doing perfectly fine while browsing and like i said above not every shoot becomes weak although while playing with * tareko* it did..

and i dont know these admin people will respond or not.. its beyond annoying now loosing games like that..

You're welcome :)

buy a brand new mouse and if that does not help or improve ... then take it back and get refund within expiration date
    i am frm Pakistan and over here we dont get refund.. they can replace with another one, thats it..

i think i should follow the watch n watch policy.. lol
    *Zalmi* wrote: »
    i am frm Pakistan and over here we dont get refund.. they can replace with another one, thats it..

i think i should follow the watch n watch policy.. lol

I didn't know that ... sorry.
13»