Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Whats Your Highest Win Streak! Must Have Proof..

0O Rambo O00O Rambo O0 Posts: 296
edited April 2015 in Community
Give Proof :) :p
Post edited by 0O Rambo O0 on

Comments

• 0O Rambo O00O Rambo O0 Posts: 296
    on TDoG-Warrior has reached 19 win streak once while TDoG-Sneaker has reached 19 win streak 3 times (not sure where my screenshots are at, yet) but found TDoG-Sneaker's 15 win streak

rydjo2mkeo7h.png

Want a match vs me on pc? O_Raheel_O if you want to!
    Prefer android ... love to play on my tablet
    (DPI is better on tablet than using my cheap mouse)
    OoooKaaaay ... PC ... couple games ... TDoG-Sneaker (119-172-425-1)

Best of Three and just logging on now :)
    What the heck is going in there ... I missed on my break and I get to shoot again ? ... I just potted 3 balls and back to 2 balls ? ... LAGGING

2-0 ;) Maybe next time, Unlucky! Haha!
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,442 Pool Champion
    RowUnbeat wrote: »

Impossible you must have had a game once where the player potted all the balls from the start :p
  • Will Will Posts: 15
    RowUnbeat ... Raheel asked for PROOF ... your "typed" number does not help ... ... you got unedited/unaltered screenshots ?

I can show you these 2 ... impossible ... but I was in the game with these 2 guys when I check their profile and took screenshots of thier profile ... BULL !!!

They most likely bought coins or played themselves on two devices :neutral:
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,442 Pool Champion
    was on alt against low levels ofc noobo78_zpsd1d5e2db.png .
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    O_RAHEEL_O wrote: »
    Give Proof :)

I don't have proof, but my largest winning streak was three. It's nothing compared to some people, but I'm proud of it! :D
    edited April 2015
    Will wrote: »
    RowUnbeat ... Raheel asked for PROOF ... your "typed" number does not help ... ... you got unedited/unaltered screenshots ?

I can show you these 2 ... impossible ... but I was in the game with these 2 guys when I check their profile and took screenshots of thier profile ... BULL !!!

They most likely bought coins or played themselves on two devices :neutral:

Yes! the highest I will believe is at 15-20
    Dalton wrote: »
    Give Proof :)

I don't have proof, but my largest winning streak was three. It's nothing compared to some people, but I'm proud of it! :D

Do players get banned if they start playing on 2 devices and let themselves win eg: RowUnbeat 78 wins 0.0
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    Do players get banned if they start playing on 2 devices and let themselves win eg: RowUnbeat 78 wins 0.0

Miniclip has a pretty thorough system that tracks exploits, cheats, and hacks. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure as that may be more of a question for the game developers, but it's encouraged that everyone enjoys the game how its meant to be played. Playing against yourself and risking your account being banned would suck the fun out of everything anyways! :)

I do believe, however, that if you log into two devices with the same account, you'll be logged off once you log into the second device.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,019 Pool Forum VIP
    edited April 2015

Excuse me?.......I have known Row for quite a few years now and will say with confidence that his account and win streak is legitimate......was obviously played in very low tiers (as indicated by low coin winnings total)....not hard for an accomplished player with consummate pool skills and concentration/focus......On the other hand, I do not recall ever seeing you post anywhere in the miniclip community until now (feel free to correct me if I am wrong).......I will take a long established member and players word over yours any day.....

I thought that unproven accusations were unacceptable here?......perhaps I was wrong....
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I thought that unproven accusations were unacceptable here?......perhaps I was wrong....

I understand that it sort of came off that he may have been accusing him, but he was just asking if it was possible for someone like RowUnbeat to cheat to accumulate such a high number.

Now back on topic, 78 wins - that's impressive! While playing others, I think the highest win streak I have ever seen was 13. The feeling of loosing a win streak is awful, I can only imagine it's ten times worse for those with such large numbers!
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

Excuse me?.......I have known Row for quite a few years now and will say with confidence that his account and win streak is legitimate......was obviously played in very low tiers (as indicated by low coin winnings total)....not hard for an accomplished player with consummate pool skills and concentration/focus......On the other hand, I do not recall ever seeing you post anywhere in the miniclip community until now (feel free to correct me if I am wrong).......I will take a long established member and players word over yours any day.....

cidercoder wrote: »
    And so it starts ! I would just like to add to what Sunid just said, I've known of Row for quite a while now and I can assure you he is very capable of making a 78 streak in the lower tiers (and probably even higher), he certainly has no need whatsoever to "play himself" to achieve a streak of this magnitude. So that 78 streak will be legit :D Alot of players have 50+ streaks in the lower tiers, and maybe even in the higher tiers as well, it's not as uncommon as you may think :dizzy:

I was just giving an example for what other players do, however I do believe rowunbeat after looking at his profile and that he's potted 630 balls so potting an average 8 balls per game or less, 8 times 80 = 640 and his is 630! Sorry Row!
    RowUnbeat wrote: »

Can I match you sometime? xd
    These were from a few years ago (2012), achieved in tours as you can see from the tour stats :D
    9s8crptdqyct.bmp
    f0ier0al3388.bmp

Can I vs you?
    Can I vs you?
    No thankyou, possibly sometime next year :D

Whys that? :O im rubbish ;)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,019 Pool Forum VIP
    This is the only one of mine I can still find......had some in the 20's but they disappeared with the old forum;
    tvfc52wvhf31.jpg

Taken Sept of 2012
  • DeJaMoDeJaMo Posts: 48 Pool Player
    edited April 2015
    This is the best I can find.
    Had a few over 20. Think 22-23 or 24 was about my best.

Thursday_26th_September_2013_zpsnwceqnbd.jpg

From September 2013.
  • 4hsanN4hsanN Posts: 57
    20 or 22?