Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Whats Your Highest Win Streak! Must Have Proof..

Comments

• Abdul-lattīfAbdul-lattīf Posts: 96 New Member
    Cosworth wrote: »
    You have played with friends or on your own or else you would have a 5th london ring. Which in my opinion puts a big ? over your win streak. @Abdul-lattīf

I'm afraid not so. @Cosworth
  • CosworthCosworth Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    You have played with friends or on your own or else you would have a 5th london ring. Which in my opinion puts a big ? over your win streak. @Abdul-lattīf

Seriously what can't you understand? Anyone winning 68 London games will have 5 london rings. You have 4. So you have played some friendly games which don't count towards rings!

Anyway how about we have a few games? Let's see if you are as good as your win streak suggests?

Seriously what can't you understand? Anyone winning 68 London games will have 5 london rings. You have 4. So you have played some friendly games which don't count towards rings!

Anyway how about we have a few games? Let's see if you are as good as your win streak suggests?

Let's play but the win streak were from beginners and student ranked players, this is my third 8 ball account, my real highest level before I deleted it (regretfully) was 84.

lbfd9kh21kqv.png

Also I play better on the phone than on the PC, and the win streak was collected via playing on mobile, so it was much easier against new players. If you still want to play, message me first and tell me if you want to play on PC or mobile... @Cosworth
    Oh and also, I played some people more than once meaning that you can't win more than one rings against the same opponent after defeating them once. That is the reason why I only had 4 rings... @Cosworth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pool Expert
    ilca6ps7s9nv.bmp
    not an ''amazing streak'' but I feel good with this one
    Oh and also, I played some people more than once meaning that you can't win more than one rings against the same opponent after defeating them once. That is the reason why I only had 4 rings... @Cosworth

Yea fair enough. I didn't take that in to account. Apologies. Yea ok let's have a game first to 10 if you have the time? I'll PM you

Yea fair enough. I didn't take that in to account. Apologies. Yea ok let's have a game first to 10 if you have the time? I'll PM you

Right.
    Correction!!! Playing same player more than once does count towards the rings. It's only the weekly winnings that don't count after the first match.

Playing friends don't count towards rings. Not even the first game.
  • keene45keene45 Posts: 29 Pool Player
    I'm afraid the proof is in the pudding.
    Which, unfortunately, I have eaten.
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,306 Pool Champion
    edited May 11
    my highest win streak is 91 but i never had the chance to take a screenshot before i lost but there's a screen of my earlier win streak before i got to 91

broke my previous record of 62 - imma see if i can push it to 90+

su3zs49sv4s3.png
  • adfhertadfhert Posts: 47 Pool Player
    wooohoooo i did it :D :D :D 108 streak, unfortunatly i was too slow for the last screenie since i scratched on the 8 most stupid.......lol

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,622 Pool Forum VIP
    adfhert wrote: »
    wooohoooo i did it :D :D :D 108 streak, unfortunatly i was too slow for the last screenie since i scratched on the 8 most stupid.......lol

Well Done !
    That has to be a record !
    :p
  • adfhertadfhert Posts: 47 Pool Player
    thx nan....... and its no record unfortunatly :D maybe i shoud work on it lol
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 228 Pool Pro
    edited June 7
    ilca6ps7s9nv.bmp
    not an ''amazing streak'' but I feel good with this one

Wow, my stats are way better now, 4,6k games won, 76,7%, 460 tours and 9 billion coins *-*
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 256 Pool Pro
    The highest I have ever got.
    ypzu0vkrjzfq.bmp
    Now dont say anything to the cue I was using.
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 228 Pool Pro
    Talha wrote: »
    ypzu0vkrjzfq.bmp

51 of 110 :D
    Alyna wrote: »
    Talha wrote: »
    ypzu0vkrjzfq.bmp

51 of 110 :D

it was 17 of 51 at one point. I lost many NGL tourneys.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 1,952 Pool Champion
    82...with on-fire macguire, 70...with the the scobester2 , have got proof up to 71 and 68,
    in the archives...lol... B)
    Got it today but unfortunately lost after it.