Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

Comments

• LadyGeveLadyGeve Posts: 1,698 Pool Champion
    I saw this thread had been eaten by the page 2 monster, so I decided it was well worthy of a bump :)
    Great idea @COOLOCKER although I have not got anything to show examples of, it is worth keeping this thread in mind if I came across a player that was worthy :)

Atm, you deserve kudos for your thread hun ;)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,163 Pool Forum VIP
    Very pleasantly surprised by this fellow tonight.....Kudos indeed young man, courteous, good play and the courage to start playing Indirect style after two games......I was impressed with his efforts and very good skills.....ones I do not think he knew he had until he tried ......he improved very quickly after a bit of a rough start.....lol.....overall, I would give him what we in the Navy called a (Bravo Zulu) BZ!...or Well Done!

Balaji1_zps3niiray6.jpg
    Balaji2_zps4qxstzvm.jpg

He left as I was dropping the 8 ball here......but I applaud his efforts!
    Balaji3_zpstwvfvyaj.jpg
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,340 Pool Champion
    edited June 2016
    Awesome stuff sunid. Those type of players are usually met once in a blue moon LOL esp the ones that have the balls to try indi while playing there.

Met this young fella here...
    cpl6tatwzvqf.png

g66yykywmldj.png

He was a magnificent playa all-around.

After 15 frames or so i was getting rusty breaks so i decided to switch up my style to indi to get out of tricky positions and surprisingly he did too, even tho he wasn't really getting rusty breaks or getting in tricky positions, lol. He just followed up by making easy one railers which is still praise-able cuz he had the courage to do so. Major kudos to Ekstreem

Post edited by killum!nati on
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    @Sunidhifan I was sure that man in your post made a brief appearance in lads vs ladettes.. So I did little bit of searching & tadaaa..
    fzugmfrl37dt.png

Forum name @Balaji Sriram
  • Nicolai MohammedNicolai Mohammed Trinidad & TobagoPosts: 1,552 Pool Champion
    edited May 2016
    Agreed on a rt5 with this guy in Mumbai on our first game, ended up 5-0, he didn't miss a denial or a chance to win, great player, good sportsmanship, kudos to you @Justechno :)

nvg1v8rrr1av.png

Post edited by Nicolai Mohammed on
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    Agreed on a rt5 with this guy in Mumbai on our first game, ended up 5-0, he didn't miss a denial or a chance to win, great player, good sportsmanship, kudos to you if you're seeing this! :)

nvg1v8rrr1av.png

he is a member in the forum already
    yes i played him befor and he is verry good player
    Great stuff, Nicolai. Do you have his stats?

Played him twice he a major player Kirko he beat me both times by a lot :expressionless:
    edited May 2016
    haha, glad to know, Katy. Once? sure, but twice? no way.. not against the super-duper katykittyX :open_mouth: lol
    edited May 2016
    haha, glad to know, Katy. Once? sure, but twice? no way.. tot against the super-duper katykittyX :open_mouth: lol

Nothing but the truth there Kirko

PS for another little contribution..

ppvfr3xkfxvg.png

Kudos B)

Here it is:
    r5gtgr22g3d2.png

He must have had a previous account or alty he too good for that little amount of games^
    indeed katy. i was just about to say that lol
    Met this guy for the 2nd time today in Tokyo, first set of games ended 6-5 to him, forgot to screenshot the score for some reason. Great player, good sportsmanship, not sure what score we would've ended up having if I didn't have to go just now, ended at 14-7 for him, he missed maybe 2-3 denials out of all his breaks, he even did a few indirect shots when he had to and got them in, I played indirect throughout the last 4-5 games. It was fun :) Kudos to you!

hautbmdht3ao.png

• AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    why am i notified to come here, Nico ?
    why am i notified to come here, Nico ?

Not sure, didn't tag you or anything, forum glitch most likely?

post counts :D
    Met this guy for the 2nd time today in Tokyo, first set of games ended 6-5 to him, forgot to screenshot the score for some reason. Great player, good sportsmanship, not sure what score we would've ended up having if I didn't have to go just now, ended at 14-7 for him, he missed maybe 2-3 denials out of all his breaks, he even did a few indirect shots when he had to and got them in, I played indirect throughout the last 4-5 games. It was fun :) Kudos to you!

hautbmdht3ao.png

Great stuff again, nicolai.

• LadyGeveLadyGeve Posts: 1,698 Pool Champion
    KatyKittyX wrote: »
    @Sunidhifan I was sure that man in your post made a brief appearance in lads vs ladettes.. So I did little bit of searching & tadaaa..
    fzugmfrl37dt.png

Forum name @Balaji Sriram

KK you are still number one in my book! <3
  • Balaji SriramBalaji Sriram Posts: 14 Pool Player
    edited June 2016
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Very pleasantly surprised by this fellow tonight.....Kudos indeed young man, courteous, good play and the courage to start playing Indirect style after two games......I was impressed with his efforts and very good skills.....ones I do not think he knew he had until he tried ......he improved very quickly after a bit of a rough start.....lol.....overall, I would give him what we in the Navy called a (Bravo Zulu) BZ!...or Well Done!

Balaji1_zps3niiray6.jpg
    Balaji2_zps4qxstzvm.jpg

He left as I was dropping the 8 ball here......but I applaud his efforts!
    Balaji3_zpstwvfvyaj.jpg

Thank you @Sunidhifan