Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    Efigenia wrote: »
    pt396f0am3e8.bmp
    Thanks, Ivan! Good games. I lost the connection!

That table looks amazing

Indeed that's pretty darn sick. :+1:
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    I really liked this young lady, only 44% WP but she persevered and made me work for the wins

67k70nvd5mw9.png
    Met an old friend in coin games by sheer coincidence, kudos to Moe for sticking with me and for no chat spamming ( which he never did anyway when we used to play regular friendlies ), just goes to show that you shouldn't judge someone based on one comment like they did in another thread LOL

b5cy0f8eru4q.png
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 128 Pool Pro
    LOL, Thanks Nanny Ogg for the great game, i really enjoyed playing with your majesty :D

Actually, i am playing on High tiers Like SHANGHAI and above, but it was boring for me and wanted to play the Sydney and connected with you hehe
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 491 Pool Pro
    410tz5gv0inm.png
    se0yseua30s3.png

kudos to mohammad. even tho he has a big mouth and trolls alot.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,163 Pool Forum VIP
    Just for kicks.....an old time Kudos to @Rowunbeat! for making Legend.... ;)

Such a cheap way to get it done.... :D :D :D

But ahh .. the memories of the "good old days"..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 669 Pool Expert
    Lazy shot there Sun. Not bothering to put a little bottom spin on. Few times i've not bothered and took a lazy shot to my peril
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 882 Pool Expert
    edited September 8
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    Lazy shot there Sun. Not bothering to put a little bottom spin on. Few times i've not bothered and took a lazy shot to my peril
    Not lazy - I think Sunid wanted Row to get to Legend, it's the way we used to roll in the 'old' days :blush:

edited September 8
    cidercoder wrote: »
    Carl Tales wrote: »
    Not lazy - I think Sunid wanted Row to get to Legend, it's the way we used to roll in the 'old' days :blush:

Lol.....shhhhhhh...nobody is supposed to know that..... ;) :D :D :)

I always tried to not make it look obvious...... :* ....sometimes did not do such a great job at that though.... :D :)

X5lbOom.gif
    Oops sorry @Sunidhifan , just ignore my post lol :wink:
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,445 Pool Champion
    edited September 10
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Just for kicks.....an old time Kudos to @Rowunbeat! for making Legend.... ;)

Such a cheap way to get it done.... :D :D :D

But ahh .. the memories of the "good old days"..... :)

X5lbOom.gif

Lol,forgot that one,not the best way definitely. :D Been 4 years already since... good old days, with chatzy, and before the hacking spree started. Miss them :(
    Was having a lovely game of indirect with this guy, holding my own even against that multimillionaire cue and then Old Ladies Bladder Syndrome kicked in LOL

Never grow old guys, it isn't fun LOL

kq6xd7ztqh7t.png
    Kudos to Miguel
    He was 'mad for it' !
    1lwwvhw8psg3.jpg
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 368 Pool Pro
    yuc6qm71h2uh.png
    Dallas 9 ball.
    First time I've run across someone that was clearly trying to initiate an "indirect" match. (Should be a chat option) He seemed to know what he was doing so I was happy to oblige. Took us both several attempts to sink the first few balls but it was fun. He was using the more encouraging chats so I did too. Winning didn't matter to me because it didn't appear to be his goal either, just having a fun, friendly competition.
    Down to the 9, 8 & 7 balls, each sitting near corner pockets. After we both missed at least 3 shots on the 7, I finally banked it in yet subsequently scratched the cue ball. Then this cat promptly takes the ball in hand, lines it up to DIRECTLY sink the 7 followed by DIRECTLY SINKING THE 9 ball. All after changing his chat tone to "thanks", "you're great", "in your face", etc.
    I wasn't outraged at all. If anything, I felt a little sad...
    I'm offering him "kudos" not only for effectively luring me into his clever snare but also for how proud he'll undoubtedly make his mom when she hears about it while giving him his bath later this week.
    You be you, Mouad.....
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,445 Pool Champion
    lol, a different type of kudos indeed.
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 564 Pool Expert
    yuc6qm71h2uh.png
    Dallas 9 ball.
    First time I've run across someone that was clearly trying to initiate an "indirect" match. (Should be a chat option) He seemed to know what he was doing so I was happy to oblige. Took us both several attempts to sink the first few balls but it was fun. He was using the more encouraging chats so I did too. Winning didn't matter to me because it didn't appear to be his goal either, just having a fun, friendly competition.
    Down to the 9, 8 & 7 balls, each sitting near corner pockets. After we both missed at least 3 shots on the 7, I finally banked it in yet subsequently scratched the cue ball. Then this cat promptly takes the ball in hand, lines it up to DIRECTLY sink the 7 followed by DIRECTLY SINKING THE 9 ball. All after changing his chat tone to "thanks", "you're great", "in your face", etc.
    I wasn't outraged at all. If anything, I felt a little sad...
    I'm offering him "kudos" not only for effectively luring me into his clever snare but also for how proud he'll undoubtedly make his mom when she hears about it while giving him his bath later this week.
    You be you, Mouad.....

What else could be expected from a kid.
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 564 Pool Expert
    Thanks yo Patryk he started playing indirect and so did I. That was the first time some random player started playing indi against me.
    pfi453jeywkf.png
    vhizh38v6zcv.png

kudos to this beautiful pool monster for playing indirect with me. she got unlucky 2-0 for me. thanks for the games tho.
    Kudos to this fellow from Poland.....He stuck around for quite a few games.... ;)
    Very rare occurrence indeed these days.... :*

dap6pPb.png

I like that.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

3i32zoyc9idr.png

kudos to the Gentlemen for playing indirect with me. he got very unlucky. but all i have is respect for him for not tricking me into playing indirect then playing direct like most of the losers that i play. TY dshawn2015!