Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,472 Pool Forum Veteran
    -Alyna wrote: »
    Do you meet people playing a lot games in low tables often? The last time someone played 10 frames with me was more than 3 months ago :s

Not that often Alyna, maybe once or twice a day.
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.6%Posts: 742 Pool Expert
    That'd be fun enough for me, better than once a week
    That'd be fun enough for me, better than once a week

LOL do you remember the last time we had a conversation on this subject hun ?
    It can be a little intimidating for average players when they see your standard of play, so it's not that surprising if they won't play when they know they haven't got a chance LOL
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,871 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2017
    I have found a mix of them over the years....used to get people to play longer a few years back than form nowadays..... :* ...but I still get some that stick around for some games......and I think it is from different reactions to my playing indirect as well.....some probably like the easier win for them...and some I am sure get offended by thinking I am showing off or something......who knows....all a state of mind I think..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
    I'll try using the Classic cue, they may think I'm a bad player and play rematch :D
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I have found a mix of them over the years....used to get people to play longer a few years back than form nowadays..... :* ...but I still get some that stick around for some games......and I think it is from different reactions to my playing indirect as well.....some probably like the easier win for them...and some I am sure get offended by thinking I am showing off or something......who knows....all a state of mind I think..... :)

Lol...well...here is mine....

X5lbOom.gif

And I'm sure they get mad when you beat them playing only indirect :*
    I'll try using the Classic cue, they may think I'm a bad player and play rematch :D

tm41jzclg00p.gif
    They will be in for quite a shock LOL
    Kudos to Mona for not giving up, and a big thank you too for helping get my wp back up to where it was after yesterdays debacle LOL

ywmtikk0hs0t.png
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 781 Pool Expert
    edited December 2017
    Good games, it finished 5-3
    It was unusual playing a game with compliments being given both ways as I usually just get abuse :lol:
    35f5rjg1x0j4.png
    edited December 2017
    Kudos to @-Alyna

I got schooled LOL
    10-5 to Alyna and she denialled me on every single break LOL
    Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot, but OMG Alyna, you are quite simply a superb player :)
    Kudos to ''It appears your opponent won't show. You'll return to main menu after the countdown''
    cftluevly4i1.bmp
  • JJoeJJoe UKPosts: 787 Pool Expert
    Just played a randomer in Tokyo room, won 6-4. Not very often randomers want to play for more than one game, and I always ask for another game in low tiers, so nice he did...forgot to get screen shot though.

Made me think of an idea though; if only they was a chat that said "You should join the forum"
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    Out of time
    White knighted the cue ball
    Black balled me
    What a gal
    :wink:
    Kudos to this player, I beat her in a London tournament and i sent her a challenge, and she managed to make the game close, despite having a bad break (yet she made 5 denials!)
    ezi9a2nkhuw1.bmp
    q4ojxjl5j5lh.bmp
    k78jlscv4ps7.png
    Kudos to Schwarzy again :) he's always unlucky with me lol, I think I won first 10 frames
    I saw ''Schwarzy87 just won a tournament'' in the screen and challenged him... I also have a print of his stats:
    gtqvz2meefp7.bmp

edited December 2017
    Kudos to this fellow for sticking around for more than 1 or 2..... ;)

ylnraLq.png

Even though I cheated a little and made a few cheap straight in shots... :* ...he is a Grand Master after all... ;) .....He even tried a few Indy shots (I know it was intentional since he passed on easy in's to do so)....A pretty good player overall.... :)

I enjoyed it if you make it here by any chance....(I would tag you, but cannot type that name)..... ;) Hope you do make it...would love to play some friendlies.... B)

All of the above applies to @Marius from Romania here as well....(I can tag him since I can type it... :D ...the only thing about having the non-English names displayed that bugs me......I cannot invite them in game or tag them here... :*

SPOzNT0.png

@-Alyna ....Used to play @Schwarzy87 quite a bit back in the old days.....do not recall ever seeing him here on this forum though...and his name does not pop-up as an option, so probably never signed in with that name......very good player.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

@-Alyna ....Used to play @Schwarzy87 quite a bit back in the old days.....do not recall ever seeing him here on this forum though...and his name does not pop-up as an option, so probably never signed in with that name......very good player.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Did you play him in tours? Or did you use to challenge each other?
    edited December 2017
    Did you play him in tours? Or did you use to challenge each other?

We used to play with random invites (challenges) mostly......I did talk to him a couple times....but cannot remember whether it was the old forum, facebook, or youtube......I thought I had some vids of us playing, but could not find any...... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Good games and lol she took it easy on me at first because of my low level and then realized i could play a bit haha... Then the play got serious :D B) :* She beat me 5 - 4 btw. :+1: :smile:

kvrtjyccqh8f.jpg