Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

Comments

• *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 628 Pool Expert
    edited October 21
    Proud to say I have beaten someone with higher level then me. k81nub8f7qxq.png
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    Proud to say I have beaten someone with higher level then me. k81nub8f7qxq.png

Well done
    edited October 22
    YOu won that game or your opponent left the game? :P
    Talha wrote: »
    YOu won that game or your opponent left the game? :P

Well I was going hit the 9 ball and couldn't because he or she left. ;)
    Levels don't matter :D
    lkpvke8nosqr.png
    lkpvke8nosqr.png

It does matter. If someone is an expert and come in a new account and that is still an expert. They just hiding their level. I rather play higher level which i always do, then someone pretending they lower level and thinks they are not an expert. ;)
    edited November 11
    lkpvke8nosqr.png

It does matter. If someone is an expert and come in a new account and that is still an expert. They just hiding their level. I rather play higher level which i always do, then someone pretending they lower level and thinks they are not an expert. ;)

Heheehe
    edited November 12
    He probably lost the connection. From 6-1 he turned the tables and score was 10-9 but at the end it was 18-12. Really good games. Thanks for the games Schmooth if you happen to see this post, somehow

rz9rwa7k1er2.png
    4alnitn9qtc8.png

90pyu2hkzk89.png
    82mmhykix7r1.png
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,884 Pool Champion
    Epic battle @David Rohrer :+1: cheers enjoyed it lad. ;) 11 - 9 to you in the end.

786evfejc508.jpg
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 428 Pool Pro
    yep, had fun too. very good games. both had some bad luck but had fun also and that's all that matters. laughed quite a bit at some of the game's antics :D
    Really good games as usual @Sunidhifan i feel you may have let me get ahead though, haha. 5 - 4 cheers.

v7yt04hsl63m.jpg
    yep, had fun too. very good games. both had some bad luck but had fun also and that's all that matters. laughed quite a bit at some of the game's antics :D

Indeed real loling going on here in the UK .... peace out and respect. :smiley:
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,209 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 13
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Really good games as usual @Sunidhifan i feel you may have let me get ahead though, haha. 5 - 4 cheers.

v7yt04hsl63m.jpg

Good games indeed...I went a bit further than a screenie...lol...

Sorry for audio issue, I forgot to turn down my speakers, so it distorts the audio track very badly on my webcam microphone I use during recordings....everyone knows me, I must ceaselessly ramble, whether in text or in speaking.... :D

And no, no intentional letting you get ahead...lol...combination of things, distractions on the TV (Sunday NFL games don't ya know), and a recent visit to my 'pharmacist' ....lol....he has some wonderful totally legal products.... ;) :D :)
    Plus, even the very best Indirect players do not have much chance winning a match against an opponent of any skill level who is playing regular style....and that is not a complaint of any kind...have never expected or demanded in any way that my opponents play Indirect style...nor should my playing that way be regarded as arrogance or showing off....it is simply the way I enjoy playing the game most... :)

On an unrelated issue...I believe the exchanges in pm's will settle and resolve our recent interaction on another thread....

But I want to openly and publicly apologize for my final excessively insulting, un-called for and frankly, unacceptable post in said thread......too late to edit it out there now, but I did report it, accept a self-imposed warning, and requested it be deleted........ :/ ...

X5lbOom.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
    @Sunidhifan thanks I've sent you a pm ( longest ever, i think ) :) ;)
  • Tanim AshfaqTanim Ashfaq Posts: 11 Pool Player
    Kudos to mr. sokolselec and chris ..very patient players...
    7mqa9u0rxgfv.png
    dsdzd3kk7c8t.png

7mqa9u0rxgfv.png
    dsdzd3kk7c8t.png

You made serious trouble for them :joy:
  • usman_mobiusman_mobi Posts: 53 Pool Player
    7mqa9u0rxgfv.png
    dsdzd3kk7c8t.png

Eager to find someone above 150 levels at london table ever since i started playing.
    5fr0y5bkrpem.gif

• Tanim AshfaqTanim Ashfaq Posts: 11 Pool Player
    7mqa9u0rxgfv.png
    dsdzd3kk7c8t.png

i didn't want to, my intention was to just practice a little bit and move to other tiers but those guys weren't giving up :smiley:
    Why so afraid of me :'( ?
    pf7eg0y1xdau.png
    boz237sz42i8.png
    8r0z20zijn74.png