Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    Obel wrote: »
    I'd like to say thanks to @ATG8ballpool for the NewYork ring :D

lol. Kudos indeed.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,890 Pool Forum Veteran
    Just came up against this young "lady" who chat spammed "I am the best" and "See how I play" throughout both games.
    I guess when you're that good you can afford to be arrogant but you know what ?
    Even if I was that good I wouldn't stoop to such a low level of unsporting and unladylike behaviour LOL
    Kudos for the skills but a big thumbs down for the braggadocio.

dx4kfm93p7hd.png
    jnd9g9mivk9z.png

• JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 958 Pool Expert
    i4j12psvc3ed.png

I know it's not a lot for most, but this is the most coins I've ever had :D
  • RollYour RockRollYour Rock Posts: 259 Pool Pro
    Well done Joe... a milestone for sure!
  • ObelObel Posts: 78 Pool Player
    JJoe wrote: »
    i4j12psvc3ed.png

Congrats Joe. Time to move to Rome or Monaco now :)
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 885 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Kudos for the skills but a big thumbs down for the braggadocio.

No offense... but you don't need to be really skilled to clear that table

i4j12psvc3ed.png

Congratulations Joe, 100M, 1B and more will eventually come now as you're good and from Dubai players to Paris players there's not a big skill difference, keep it going!
    -Alyna wrote: »

LOL Alyna, how could I possibly take offense when you have completely missed the point of the post ? The table had absolutely nothing to do with it, hence the arrow to the chat LOL
    i4j12psvc3ed.png

Grats Joe, that's a milestone I'll be chasing if those nice rich people in the beta keep helping me out LOL
    Thanks @Obel @-Alyna @Nanny Ogg

I'll probably play on pc Jakarta until I have 10.7 mil, because I don't wanna go under 10 mil if I lose Dubai :D :D but once I get going hopefully it goes up quick.

Anyone else find the Shanghai table really distracting btw? And the lighting on it to makes it hard to see angle
  • !Murray!Murray Posts: 89 Pool Player
    ugh, yeah. I don't like that table :/

LOL Alyna, how could I possibly take offense when you have completely missed the point of the post ? The table had absolutely nothing to do with it, hence the arrow to the chat LOL

>Kudos for the skill<
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Mobile / AndroidPosts: 590 Pool Expert
    Kudos to this lad for multiple frames. This was on the web version which I never play, is a totally different world!

He used the beginner cue the entire time and I don't recall him using spin at all, he played fairly decent. I of course used the Black Hole cue, as I need all the help I can get (I think with the recharges, I lost a few million using it in London). :D

He had pretty good aim, even on long shots, which I couldn't make, I had a bit better ball control, but of course I used spin, so totally opposite; I did switch to the beginner cue the last 2 frames when I felt a little more comfortable.

Anyway, I had fun, haven't played multiple frames with a single person in a long while, and it allowed me to practice on the web version. I struggle to line up even straight shots, but I feel I have gotten a little better at this version. I actually played him some weeks ago, just now getting around to posting this.

Don't take this as me severely beating him, but that he kept wanting to play which I enjoyed since I'm a noob on the web version, he kept clicking "rematch", so I accepted. We actually had similar skill, it wasn't as unmatched as it may appear.

I also still give kudos to you web players, it is not easy to get the hang of, even after quite a bit of playing there.

1db9d70hmfgu.png

Finished 17-8 then he left.
    5bjbcqt0d8gg.png

>Kudos for the skill<

Oh right, what I meant by that was the skill required to maintain a 75%+ wp on over 13k wins, not the skills against me because she really didn't need any, just as she didn't really need to spam chat me to beat me LOL
    ga9ats497rwb.png

275m, and 1b winnings. Never thought I'd get to that at all :o :o :# :D
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,493 Pool Champion
    I had my best game with this person. I just wished he or she played with me again :/ hp3tbc2tmu2n.png
    Kudos to Chen, a great player with 75.2%. I hardly ever meet someone who plays again in Berlin, but this player did 49 times
    bm35zzf30zkd.png
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Kudos to Chen, a great player with 75.2%. I hardly ever meet someone who plays again in Berlin, but this player did 49 times
    bm35zzf30zkd.png
    Would have killed your wp

• *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,493 Pool Champion
    This person didn't want to play with me. :/ i5abkwxhwc9v.png
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,669 Pool Champion
    This person didn't want to play with me. :/ i5abkwxhwc9v.png

Did you check his stats , Don't think he was there to play pool.
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 442 Pool Pro
    A big kudos to this gent I played last week
    ndwk8f3spd69.png
    He ran out of time near the end of his run while lining up a tough shot so I tapped the ball in the opposite direction to give him the shot back. To my great delight he said thanks and shot the ball from there without moving it to an easier spot.

This may not sound like a big deal but in the over 20k games I've played this is the first player to not take ball in hand when I gave them their shot back after timing out. In fairness I'm sure some people didn't realize I what I was doing and thought I just timed out by mistake or mishit my shot. But numerous times I would let my timer run out and say 'keep it going', making it pretty obvious imo what I'm doing, and without fail they would all grab their ball and move it to a better spot. With some even saying 'haha' in the process just for good measure.

Eventually I stopped this practice and now just do it randomly when I happen to be feeling hopeful about humanity :p so I'm glad I made the right choice on this day.

Kudos Nikos :)