Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    Kudos to this fellow who kept hitting 'Play again'.....I like that... ;) :)

@Galen
    OwcKyMB.png

X5lbOom.gif
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,888 Pool Forum Veteran

What if I told u that was me? :D :joy:

I know it wasn't you Talha, I know your style of play by now and that wasn't it LOL

• JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 958 Pool Expert
    vj5qdb529ppa.png

Just got to 1 billion coins for the first time! Finally lol
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 883 Pool Expert
    Very good, now get the legend award
  • JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 958 Pool Expert
    -Alyna wrote: »
    Very good, now get the legend award

Thanks, think level 200 may be sooner idk
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,068 Pool Champion
    Kudos to this player : Jose Marconi
    He ended up on the end of a 0-10 but he played well and wanted to play again immediately at the end of each game ! I eventually had to leave to go to the bathroom, and then get another Cider ! But it's very rare these days to get an opponent who will stick around. He has my respect.
    w8zjse4n7ay3.jpg
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    cidercoder wrote: »
    He ended up on the end of a 0-10 but he played well and wanted to play again immediately at the end of each game ! I eventually had to leave to go to the bathroom, and then get another Cider ! But it's very rare these days to get an opponent who will stick around. He has my respect.
    w8zjse4n7ay3.jpg

Exactly what this thread is about Cider, those folks who dont give up.
  • -Alyna-Alyna 80.9% Posts: 883 Pool Expert
    edited June 5
    Kudos to this player, it's not usual to see someone playing a rematch in Berlin. He was very good too
    0yuk4ok3qa5b.png
  • 81U381U3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 1,254 Pool Champion
    Kudos to Leonardo level 187 from Philippines for sticking around for 12 games in Jakarta.
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    cidercoder wrote: »
    w8zjse4n7ay3.jpg

Exactly what this thread is about Cider, those folks who dont give up.

i was wondering as well, trying to suss out if we're supposed to be chirping up other people's achievements or our own, to use a poker term a lot of these are kudos posts but not always to the people intended and not so "thinly veiled" lol, but a lot of the posts do seem to be about folk not giving up

i never played a re-match before, especially not in berlin, i just hit insta move on, i think more so lately because i was trying to get my first ring and now second, but this guy on my alt account that i'm trying ti win a league on battered me, but did get pretty lucky, and it's probably not the first time i'v hot the rematch button so high up, but it is the first time i've done it multiple times, so after going 3-0 down on an account where there was literally not point playing re-matches as the winnings dont go to the league and i dont have the back up of getting payback from several legendaries, putting a small bank roll on offer, kudos to me for sticking with this guy and coming back from a brutal deficit that was close to busting me............

vsi01j3odxns.jpg

i suppose i couldve said kudos to the other guy, but sometimes in life guys and gals you just have to give yourself a big fat pat on the back cos no one will do it for you, and also because you're awesome, and humble, well i am anyway ;) :D :p
    edited June 17
    Kudos to Lendario from Brazil for playing 4 games of full indirect in Rome :)
    edited June 17
    Kudos to this guy, he stuck around for longer than I thought he would...that's a lot of ones....lol....his name and level match:

KaXSpbh.png

d40dNBZ.png

X5lbOom.gif
  • talha899ttalha899t Posts: 243 Pool Pro
    edited June 19
    :joy:
    @Wilbur Redman you may like the third game.
    Post edited by talha899t on
  • Wilbur RedmanWilbur Redman Posts: 433 Pool Pro
    talha899t wrote: »
    :joy:
    @Wilbur Redman you may like the third game.

Good games! Yes I did like the 3rd game, I have been there!!! Lol
  • Wilbur RedmanWilbur Redman Posts: 433 Pool Pro
    edited June 19
    I want to send out Kudos to:
    @Carlos Tales
    @Alyna
    @VijayGunners
    @talha899t
    @RollYour Rock
    @81U3
    @JJoe
    @odlllbo
    @Nineballina Ge
    @Obel
    And all the players in the "New mobile platform Tournament" setup by @Carlos Tales !!

Also to anyone that I may have not listed by accident :smiley:

All are some great players and have enjoyed playing all.
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    @Wilbur Redman you too mate

although i'm yet to have a competitive match on it yet :D

although it wasnt for the lack of trying!

that being said i think it was last friday or saturday i joined up, so about 10 - 11 days ago, and since then ive played, you, and got battered! couple of sessions against @jjoe and got battered! although played a bundle against jjoe, always seems to be a good match although we both seem to make the most simple mistakes and then that seems to set the other one off and we seem to do all the hard work them mess up the easy bit and seems to be infectious depending on which of us is doing it(usually me lol) although from when i first started a lot of tips came from @jjoe very good payer and made me think about my game a lot and definitely helped me improve a lot

i think i've played rollyourock a few times in the past week or so, had a couple of good sessions, he had an easy shot and the frame was over and he clicked the wrong pocket, that was when he was giving me a pasting was to go 4-1 up i think so wouldve finished me off in a race to 5, i was lucky to get back in it, but i think we're about level, although if it wasnt for that i dont think i'd have come back, so i think we're level but rollyourrock is a quality player, and deffo got the best of me over those sessions

played scobester and he tanked me, only a short one but didnt get a look in

and then wilbur kept on "wilburing" me ;) with some just ridic shots in our match, so that was a hammering, i literally didnt get a frame on the board

so looking back i dont think couldve been playing worse the past 10 odd days, but as usual enjoyed the matches, just glad they wernt part of the tourney as i'd be a detached last lol, i think playing friendlies as and when just seems to fit my schedule and mood a bit more, and i couldnt have done more to try and get a match with the way the system was formatted, but it just didnt happen, so i'm probably just happy to carry on playing the friendlies for now, and be the whipping boy of the forum lol

although i've given myself a challenge to win X amount of berlins per day, and X amounts of dallas matches per day, although the goal orientated stuff certainly doesnt suit me and i dont enjoy it, i started off that challenge two weeks ago, and since then i've done ok in getting the wins, but my overall win % came down, so obv not playing that well, as @jjoe and a few others could probably confirm that have played me in the last weeks or so especially, so now i think i'm just gonna play for fun, friendly matches on the forum and friendly matches in the game, every time i set myself a goal or target i start to get wound up and not enjoying it so much

although i can be quite fickle, one week i set a challenge to improve win % by whatever, next week its get X amounts of rings, next week all about the tourneys, next week get to a billion, or next billion coins, next week i'm focusing on collecting every cue under the sun etc etc so everytime i say no more challenges i find another one to keep me busy, but this time i mean it, no more challenges

and to prove it i noticed i was on 15/22 or whatever tokyo rings, so i got the third tokyo ring, ok i know thats kind of a challenge in itself lol, but for a laugh thought just muck about play a few tokyos for fun, and it was fun

yesterday i went on a record 6 run loss at berlin, i mightve had worse runs, i doubt it, but maybe, i only noticed this one because i twice knocked the black in prematurely trying to move it to a go up and down bank spot, and i realized not only was i not enjoying it and getting a bit stressed, but i was playing bad, making basic errors etc

but my missus has gone on holiday and it gave me a whole bunch of extra free time and thats when i came up with the berlin and coin challenges, but it's wound up getting on my nerves tbh, and i completed what i wanted to, and at the start my win % was ok, but the last week especially its taken a hit so now i'll go back to playing an hour a day max, maybe 10-20 games, but 20 games is the match, i said to someone the other day that i'd reached a record of 32 berlin wins in a day, god knows how many matches i played, but i mustve played for 5 hours, thats just too long and playing too much

and work to an extent had been pretty quiet so everything just opened up lovely for me to complete all these challenges with arbitrary time frames and meaningless goals, so i've done them now tbh and i'm well happy, i can actually enjoy the game again lol

anyone wants a friendly match let me know, but goals, tourneys, anything serious i'm out, the last week and 1/2 this game has driven me mad lol

but to everyone else still in it, keep the vids coming, some great matches came out of that thread, were great to watch so will be exceptionaly keen and eager to see some good matches being posted in the future :)

although i've given myself a challenge to win X amount of berlins per day, and X amounts of dallas matches per day,

Where is Dallas room on the game?

I do not see it on Original PC, New PC version or mobile either.....is it a room you have to unlock somwhow?

X5lbOom.gif
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

although i've given myself a challenge to win X amount of berlins per day, and X amounts of dallas matches per day,

I do not see it on Original PC, New PC version or mobile either.....is it a room you have to unlock somwhow?

X5lbOom.gif

9 ball
    81U3 wrote: »
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

X5lbOom.gif

9 ball

Thanks....lol...would never have thought to look there.... :D

X5lbOom.gif