Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,637 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2017
    I have found a mix of them over the years....used to get people to play longer a few years back than form nowadays..... :* ...but I still get some that stick around for some games......and I think it is from different reactions to my playing indirect as well.....some probably like the easier win for them...and some I am sure get offended by thinking I am showing off or something......who knows....all a state of mind I think..... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • -Alyna-Alyna Posts: 275 Pool Pro
    I'll try using the Classic cue, they may think I'm a bad player and play rematch :D
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    I have found a mix of them over the years....used to get people to play longer a few years back than form nowadays..... :* ...but I still get some that stick around for some games......and I think it is from different reactions to my playing indirect as well.....some probably like the easier win for them...and some I am sure get offended by thinking I am showing off or something......who knows....all a state of mind I think..... :)

Lol...well...here is mine....

X5lbOom.gif

And I'm sure they get mad when you beat them playing only indirect :*
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Batty Old BagPosts: 10,019 Pool Forum VIP
    -Alyna wrote: »
    I'll try using the Classic cue, they may think I'm a bad player and play rematch :D

tm41jzclg00p.gif
    They will be in for quite a shock LOL
    Kudos to Mona for not giving up, and a big thank you too for helping get my wp back up to where it was after yesterdays debacle LOL

ywmtikk0hs0t.png
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 632 Pool Expert
    edited December 2017
    Good games, it finished 5-3
    It was unusual playing a game with compliments being given both ways as I usually just get abuse :lol:
    35f5rjg1x0j4.png
    edited December 2017
    Kudos to @-Alyna

I got schooled LOL
    10-5 to Alyna and she denialled me on every single break LOL
    Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot, but OMG Alyna, you are quite simply a superb player :)
    Kudos to ''It appears your opponent won't show. You'll return to main menu after the countdown''
    cftluevly4i1.bmp
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد BRBPosts: 1,017 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Kudos to @-Alyna

I got schooled LOL
    10-5 to Alyna and she denialled me on every single break LOL
    Unfortunately I didn't get a screenshot, but OMG Alyna, you are quite simply a superb player :)

Kudos to Alyna for these awesome shots.

• joe.joe. Posts: 413 Pool Pro
    Just played a randomer in Tokyo room, won 6-4. Not very often randomers want to play for more than one game, and I always ask for another game in low tiers, so nice he did...forgot to get screen shot though.

Made me think of an idea though; if only they was a chat that said "You should join the forum"
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 400 Pool Pro
    Out of time
    White knighted the cue ball
    Black balled me
    What a gal
    :wink:
    Kudos to this player, I beat her in a London tournament and i sent her a challenge, and she managed to make the game close, despite having a bad break (yet she made 5 denials!)
    ezi9a2nkhuw1.bmp
    q4ojxjl5j5lh.bmp
    Level doesn't matter :tongue:
    k9jan49d79fp.jpg
    Kudos to 'you have lost connection' message conveyor.
    nh0k063gh6n6.png
    k78jlscv4ps7.png
    Kudos to Schwarzy again :) he's always unlucky with me lol, I think I won first 10 frames
    I saw ''Schwarzy87 just won a tournament'' in the screen and challenged him... I also have a print of his stats:
    gtqvz2meefp7.bmp

edited December 2017
    Kudos to this fellow for sticking around for more than 1 or 2..... ;)

ylnraLq.png

Even though I cheated a little and made a few cheap straight in shots... :* ...he is a Grand Master after all... ;) .....He even tried a few Indy shots (I know it was intentional since he passed on easy in's to do so)....A pretty good player overall.... :)

I enjoyed it if you make it here by any chance....(I would tag you, but cannot type that name)..... ;) Hope you do make it...would love to play some friendlies.... B)

All of the above applies to @Marius from Romania here as well....(I can tag him since I can type it... :D ...the only thing about having the non-English names displayed that bugs me......I cannot invite them in game or tag them here... :*

SPOzNT0.png

@-Alyna ....Used to play @Schwarzy87 quite a bit back in the old days.....do not recall ever seeing him here on this forum though...and his name does not pop-up as an option, so probably never signed in with that name......very good player.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

@-Alyna ....Used to play @Schwarzy87 quite a bit back in the old days.....do not recall ever seeing him here on this forum though...and his name does not pop-up as an option, so probably never signed in with that name......very good player.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Did you play him in tours? Or did you use to challenge each other?
    edited December 2017
    -Alyna wrote: »
    Did you play him in tours? Or did you use to challenge each other?

We used to play with random invites (challenges) mostly......I did talk to him a couple times....but cannot remember whether it was the old forum, facebook, or youtube......I thought I had some vids of us playing, but could not find any...... :)

X5lbOom.gif