Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Kudos.

Comments

• JJoeJJoe OLD PC/MOBILE Posts: 957 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    JJoe wrote: »
    Thanks @Nineballina Ge ! Always good playing you mate

In other news, Monday night I went on a night out, got too drunk and stupidly fell...hurt my nose, bruised inside of my jaw, cut my chin bad and... fractured my hand! Got a pot on for 6 week! Ffs lol

Aww poor JJoe :D

The nose, jaw and chin aren't so bad, just don't talk too much for a few days LOL
    As for your hand, well at least you can still play mobile since you only need one finger, but pc version could be a bit of a problem LOL
    And you gotta feel sorry for a young man when he can't use his hand for several weeks...

h1rkw3ha6kwf.jpg

Actually its mobile I can't play luckily! Because can only hold phone in one hand, PC is fine

:D :D thanks
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

In other news, Monday night I went on a night out, got too drunk and stupidly fell...hurt my nose, bruised inside of my jaw, cut my chin bad and... fractured my hand! Got a pot on for 6 week! Ffs lol

I hope its not the hand you use for wiping Joe, lol. In all seriousness though, ive been there and know how it feels. You will manage.

aha thanks mate
    @JJoe Hope recovery is quick!!

thanks!
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,665 Pool Champion
    Sorry to hear about that JJoe , but you have to understand i feel the pain also . According to one person you are i and i am you. :D
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 880 Pool Expert
    edited June 21
    Sounds like a **** of a night lol @JJoe get well soon pal
    Sounds like a **** of a night lol @JJoe get well soon pal

Thanks mate, yeah was a great night til I fell.. :D Vodka triples shouldn't be so cheap :# :D
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 593 Pool Expert
    always the sign of a blinder of a night mate! ;)

it goes to show where my head is at with this game though, when i first read that i didnt think, are you ok, did you have a concussion, any stictches needed etc, the first thing that came to mind was can you still play!? :D

i know i know, i'm such a caring and considerate guy lol

hope you're alright though mate :)
    always the sign of a blinder of a night mate! ;)

it goes to show where my head is at with this game though, when i first read that i didnt think, are you ok, did you have a concussion, any stictches needed etc, the first thing that came to mind was can you still play!? :D

i know i know, i'm such a caring and considerate guy lol

hope you're alright though mate :)

lol no worries, thanks mate. And yeah was great apart from waiting an hour for an ambulance to turn up, giving up and me and friends getting taxi to A&E to be there for like 4 hours
    @Nineballina Ge forgot to say, I might not be able to play the mobile version for a while :'( :D

unless i can rest my phone on something and play it with one hand or something, as i can only use one hand atm and that hand itself is sprained! left hand fractured, right hand sprained woo
  • 81U381U3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 1,251 Pool Champion
    Major kudos to Ehab from Israel level 178 for playing many great games of indirect in Rome :)
  • odlllboodlllbo Posts: 440 Pool Pro
    I want to send out Kudos to:
    @Carlos Tales
    @Alyna
    @VijayGunners
    @talha899t
    @RollYour Rock
    @81U3
    @JJoe
    @odlllbo
    @Nineballina Ge
    @Obel
    And all the players in the "New mobile platform Tournament" setup by @Carlos Tales !!

Also to anyone that I may have not listed by accident :smiley:

All are some great players and have enjoyed playing all.

Cheers @Wilbur Redman :)
    Enjoyed playing u too and watching the vids u posted. I haven't been playing much recently but wanna get back into it and maybe take on the champs in the mobile tournament :)

That's a bummer Joe, best of luck on a speedy recovery :)

If u start jonesing really hard for a pool game maybe u could attach a stylus pen or something to the cast and play mobile that way. Would def help to play friendlies without the time limit tho:)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited June 22

Sorry to hear about your incident...

xvsUcT1.jpg

X5lbOom.gif

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,881 Pool Forum Veteran
    Just went into Miami Beach 9ball, to warm up in my first games of the day before starting to play to win, and kudos to this guy who saw I was playing all indirect shots and decided to join in LOL

It's not often you get someone prepared to play on, and even less often that they will play indirect when they are obviously not used to that style.

Good games Alex !
    fd6tfmd32a9a.png
  • Wilbur RedmanWilbur Redman Posts: 433 Pool Pro
    @Nanny Ogg if you play mobile would love to play some indirect games. I miss more than I make but have a good time! Lol
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,881 Pool Forum Veteran
    @Nanny Ogg if you play mobile would love to play some indirect games. I miss more than I make but have a good time! Lol

Hi Wilbur :)
    I only play on pc unfortunately, and I too miss more than I make LOL
    I wouldn't last long against any of you guys from Carls' thread anyway, since you are all way above my level of play.
    I've played with loads of the top forum players over the last 3 years but they all get bored playing with me eventually, I'm just not good enough to give them any sort of a challenge LOL
  • 81U381U3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 1,251 Pool Champion
    One of the reasons I like indirect so much is because there is no winner or loser. Both playing to get better at the game practicing their shots and training their eyes :)
    odlllbo wrote: »
    I want to send out Kudos to:
    @Carlos Tales
    @Alyna
    @VijayGunners
    @talha899t
    @RollYour Rock
    @81U3
    @JJoe
    @odlllbo
    @Nineballina Ge
    @Obel
    And all the players in the "New mobile platform Tournament" setup by @Carlos Tales !!

Also to anyone that I may have not listed by accident :smiley:

All are some great players and have enjoyed playing all.

Cheers @Wilbur Redman :)
    Enjoyed playing u too and watching the vids u posted. I haven't been playing much recently but wanna get back into it and maybe take on the champs in the mobile tournament :)

That's a bummer Joe, best of luck on a speedy recovery :)

If u start jonesing really hard for a pool game maybe u could attach a stylus pen or something to the cast and play mobile that way. Would def help to play friendlies without the time limit tho:)

thanks! and lol I can still play on PC so my addiction is fine :D
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

Sorry to hear about your incident...

xvsUcT1.jpg

X5lbOom.gif

Thanks Sunid
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 189 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

Hi Wilbur :)
    I only play on pc unfortunately, and I too miss more than I make LOL
    I wouldn't last long against any of you guys from Carls' thread anyway, since you are all way above my level of play.
    I've played with loads of the top forum players over the last 3 years but they all get bored playing with me eventually, I'm just not good enough to give them any sort of a challenge LOL

@Nanny Ogg You sound like you'd be a hoot to play as we both sound like we're on the same level. I should start practicing on pc and we can have a couple of fun matches. Great practice at the least :smiley:
  • d4ve_tvd4ve_tv Posts: 189 Pool Pro

Ouch... get well soon! Miniclip wants you back ASAP :smile: