Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

NEW Table Request

Comments

• Miniclip, We Want A Pakistani Room in 8 Ball next update its name should Karachi Sea View i like it :)
  • munhab.qmunhab.q Posts: 1 New Member
    pls miniclip add the pakistani table
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 612 Pool Expert
    Yes i agree , One big hacky table .
  • Garret La RivGarret La Riv Posts: 31 Pool Player
    I've picked 15 in order of priority, based on..

p1=population
    p2=popularity (have you heard of that city?) [ A Canadians perspective] {personal opinion}
    p3=amount of 8 ball players the city has on the servers.
    t=total (NOTE: 15 is the highest possible total)

1. Baghdad (Iraq) p1= 4 / p2= 5 / p3= 4.5 / t= 13.5
    2. Karachi (Pakistan) p1= 5 / p2= 2.5 / p3= 5 / t= 12.5
    3. Manila (Philippines) p1= 5 / p2= 4 / p3= 3 / t= 12
    4. Mexico City (Mexico) p1= 5 / p2= 5 / p3= 2 / t= 12
    5. Istanbul (Turkey) p1= 5 / p2= 3.5 / p3= 3.5 / t= 12
    6. Dhaka (Bangladesh) p1= 5 / p2= 1.5 / p3= 5 / t= 11.5
    7. Taipei (Taiwan) p1= 4 / p2= 4 / p3= 1 / t= 9
    8. Lima (Peru) p1= 4.5 / p2= 3 / p3= 1 / t= 8.5
    9. Saigon (Vietnam) p1= 4 / p2= 3 / p3= 1.5 / t= 8.5
    10. Budapest (Hungary) p1= 2 / p2= 5 / p3= 1.5 / t= 8.5
    11. Prague (Czech Republic) p1= 2 / p2= 4 / p3= 2 / t= 8
    12. Vienna (Austria) p1= 2 / p2= 4.5 / p3= 1 / t= 7.5
    13. Warsaw (Poland) p1= 2 / p2= 3.5 / p3= 2 / t= 7.5
    14. Dublin (Ireland) p1= 1 / p2= 5 / p3= 1.5 / t= 7.5
    15. Johannesburg (South Africa) p1= 1.5 / p2= 4 / p3= 1.5 / t= 7
    or Cape Town

CONCLUSION: [& sorry to say]... But I think IRAQ should get a table before PAKISTAN.

• Raza Hussain KhanRaza Hussain Khan Posts: 31 Pool Player
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    edited January 2017
    I think south America should get room first, seriously we don't have any rooms from that continent while there's at least five rooms from Asia, plus i think Africa should get one more room before we can go back to Asia, preferably South Africa, Cape Town maybe.
    Cape Town:
    capetownairporthome.jpg

[edit] forgot about tournaments, south America has room Rio, but still not enough so i still think S.America and Africa needs more rooms, and speaking of continents, Antarctica should be presented :)
    Post edited by SilentR4y on
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    I wouldnt put Dublin in there to be honest. They would rob your eyes, and then come back for your lashes, lol.
  • F@!QAF@!QA Posts: 18 Pool Player
    Pakistan Tableeee!!! Where r uuuu?? come to me :P
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Posts: 1,938 Pool Champion
    SilentR4y wrote: »
    I think south America should get room first, seriously we don't have any rooms from that continent while there's at least five rooms from Asia, plus i think Africa should get one more room before we can go back to Asia, preferably South Africa, Cape Town maybe.
    Cape Town:
    capetownairporthome.jpg

[edit] forgot about tournaments, south America has room Rio, but still not enough so i still think S.America and Africa needs more rooms, and speaking of continents, Antarctica should be presented :)

Egypt is in Africa & there is Cairo Kasbah room.

Brazil is in South America & there is Rio tournament.
    edited January 2017
    The-Indian wrote: »
    Cape Town:
    capetownairporthome.jpg

Yes i mentioned them, but that's all they have, in the meanwhile Asia have eight rooms

Here's which rooms i'd like to see before Pakistan:
    • Mexico
    • Argentina (or any other country from S.America)
    • South Africa
    • Israel

and only then maybe we should return to Asia

P.S. Israel also in Asia :blush:
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Posts: 1,938 Pool Champion
    edited January 2017
    Cape Town:
    capetownairporthome.jpg

Yes i mentioned them, but that's all they have, in the meanwhile Asia have eight rooms

• Mexico
    • South Africa
    • Israel

Mexican room would be nice.

or even Antarctica or World room (different theme).

But the problem is darn hackers and coin transferrers. It's almost impossible to find any player in the high tiers on Pc & App is already loaded with tons of cowards who cant play fair. That's why new rooms won't do any good & different. History will be repeated.
  • IOSFREAKIOSFREAK Posts: 2 New Member
    yes i am with u
    Cape Town:
    capetownairporthome.jpg

• Mexico
    • South Africa
    • Israel

Israel will probably make room for their own room, lol.
    Cape Town:
    capetownairporthome.jpg

• Mexico
    • South Africa
    • Israel

Mexican room would be nice.

or even Antarctica (different theme).

But the problem is darn hackers and coin transferrers. It's almost impossible to find any player in the high tiers on Pc & App is already loaded with tons of cowards who cant play fair. That's why new rooms won't do any good & different. History will be repeated.

Maybe then for special tournament event, like Chicago was.
  • hihihihi72100chihihihi72100c Posts: 418 Pool Pro
    I don't get it guys, It's only a game and, it's free on top of that.
    I'm glad you don't make serious decisions, like running a country.
    Unbelievable!!!
  • qqqq52qqqq52 Posts: 1 New Member
    WE WABT ANY PAKISTAN CITE ROOM EG LAHORE OR KARACHI . I HOPE U FOUCE ON MY REQUEST .
    THANKS MINICLIP
  • THE LEĞENDTHE LEĞEND Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello Guys And 8 Ball Pool Team I Have To Know When The New Table Is Coming After Berlin...Plz Reply...
  • Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 463 Pool Pro
    I highly doubt that I'm the only one that would like to see the fine township of Greasydick Oklahoma get the recognition & honor they deserve with the next new table.
  • Justt√Justt√ Posts: 1 New Member
    Miniclip As You Every 3rd Week World Topper From Pakistan So Should Be Any Pakistani Table In 8BallPoll
    edited March 8
    Toloba wrote: »
    please my account was hacked and the hacker changed my name and login details but i was able to login through facebook and i changed my name but i have been trying to change the email attached to my account but i was unable to... how do i do this pls, he"s been stealing my coins .. he stole 10m today and i think He's from INDIA and the email is PLS

@Carlos Tales had to go through something like this as well @Toloba

I dont see him on now, but i have tagged him so that he gets to see this. Keep checking back, as Carlos might be able to give you some advice when he sees it.
    Post edited by AlisaNTonik on