Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

NEW Table Request

12346»

Comments

• TolobaToloba Posts: 7 New Member
    ok, thanks, pls i would be Very happy if you can do this for me pls... @Carlos Tales i'll be waiting pls and my email is tolodinho@gmail.com
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,476 Pool Champion
    Toloba wrote: »
    ok, thanks, pls i would be Very happy if you can do this for me pls... @Carlos Tales i'll be waiting pls and my email is tolodinho@gmail.com

Hello. Sorry to hear you account has been hijacked. The way I believe someone has changed your email is through google and if you didn’t already link your account to google then I’m afraid to say this person now has free access to your account.

The only people that can help Is Miniclip support by logging a support ticket. Sooty can’t be more help. It took me 6 months to get my problem resolved and I am one of the lucky ones
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert
    Toloba wrote: »
    please my account was hacked and the hacker changed my name and login details but i was able to login through facebook and i changed my name but i have been trying to change the email attached to my account but i was unable to... how do i do this pls, he"s been stealing my coins .. he stole 10m today and i think He's from INDIA and the email is khullarsourav31@gmail.com.. PLS

@ATG8ballpool please guide this fella...
  • HαsαηαтHαsαηαт Posts: 2 New Member
    Ye please pakistan roome in 8ball pool
  • S1LVE3RS1LVE3R Posts: 17 Pool Player
    sound fun xD
12346»