Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

News and Articles

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 4,663 Pool Champion
    edited January 5
  • Aims BondAims Bond Posts: 234 Pool Pro
    She wouldn't need no firearm to scare me off. :D
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,186 Pool Champion
    Aims Bond wrote: »
    She wouldn't need no firearm to scare me off. :D

That would be the Nan alright, lol.
  • Aims BondAims Bond Posts: 234 Pool Pro
    We had better leave the forum before she returns. o:)
    Aims Bond wrote: »
    We had better leave the forum before she returns. o:)

Nah, shes a pussycat really. Just dont tell her that. Isnt that right @Nanny Ogg ?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,893 Pool Forum VIP
    edited January 5
    Hahaha !
    I giggled when I saw Jeff's pic but I absolutely guffawed when I saw Aims' and Cools' responses LOL :D :D

Btw Jeff thank you SO much for giving me a pic of a woman who looks a good 10 years older than I do grrrr LOL
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,592 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Hahaha !
    I giggled when I saw Jeff's pic but I absolutely guffawed when I saw Aims' and Cools' responses LOL :D :D

Btw Jeff thank you SO much for giving me a pic of a woman who looks a good 10 years older than I do grrrr LOL
    I believe Jeff did I 'some photo magic' from the neck up. Of course to protect the innocence of our fair bat. "Whew" Jeff. This just might get ya outa trouble.
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Hahaha !

I believe Jeff did I 'some photo magic' from the neck up. Of course to protect the innocence of our fair bat. "Whew" Jeff. This just might get ya outa trouble.

Ha !! Turns out it's more than 15 !!!
    9ffjxbbq9roh.gif
    edited January 17
    @KatyKittyX
    What HAVE you been up to Katy ? LOL and what's more, it's in your neck of the woods too :D

o8w6wicrg6y9.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-38655137
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,337 Pool Champion
    edited March 7
    Actually, Goldman Sachs ‘Hacked’ the Presidential Election

As the media continues to parrot American intelligence agencies’ as-of-yet unsubstantiated claims that Russia hacked the U.S. election, there is far more evidence to implicate an equally dangerous infiltrator: Goldman Sachs.

The infamous banking company, which was widely implicated in the 2008 economic crash, appears to have come out on top in the most recent U.S. presidential election.

- Full Article -http://theantimedia.org/goldman-sachs-hacked-election/
    ''Bolivia mercilessly trolls US over Iraq WMD lie in front of UN Security Council''

Speaking at the emergency meeting to discuss the United States’ missile strikes against Syria on Thursday, Bolivian Ambassador to the United Nations, Sacha Llorenti, criticized the Trump’s decision to take unilateral action against Syria, which he described as being “an extremely serious violation of international law.”

Llorenti reminded the council of what transpired on Wednesday February 5, 2003, when then-US secretary of state Colin Powell “came to this room to present to us, according to his own words, convincing proof that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.”

MORE: https://www.rt.com/viral/383979-bolivia-un-syria-us-wmd/

edited May 5
    07l3ghaxu0qo.jpg

Pablo Escobar’s Son Reveals His Dad “Worked for the CIA Selling Cocaine” — Media Silent

Juan Pablo Escobar Henao, son of notorious Medellín cartel drug kingpin, Pablo Escobar, now says his father “worked for the CIA.”
    In a new book, “Pablo Escobar In Fraganti,” Escobar, who lives under the pseudonym, Juan Sebastián Marroquín, explains his “father worked for the CIA selling cocaine to finance the fight against Communism in Central America.”
    “The drug business is very different than what we dreamed,” he continues. “What the CIA was doing was buying the controls to get the drug into their country and getting a wonderful deal.”
    “He did not make the money alone,” Marroquín elaborated in an interview, “but with US agencies that allowed him access to this money. He had direct relations with the CIA.”

Full article: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/escobar-son-cia-cocaine/#Ik9RjYlABIyqaRLZ.99

Re the video ^ Gary webb's death was in 2004

Meet the man who knew the secrets of the CIA’s Dark Alliance. From the jungles of Nicaragua to the mean streets of south-central LA, Gary Webb’s groundbreaking journalism uncovered a scandal so huge that the story could not be allowed to continue

Requiem for the Suicided: Gary Webb

a short documentary from corbett report re gary webb's death
    Post edited by killum!nati on
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 4,663 Pool Champion
    edited May 5
    Wow....some stuff you just cannot make up.... :o ..right out of yesterdays newspaper....

What a nut-case:

http://www.mailtribune.com/news/20170502/man-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-chicken

Yes, I still read the local newspaper every day....and for you younger than 30 crowd, that is an old-fashioned way to get news...printed on paper,,,, :D

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Wow....some stuff you just cannot make up.... :o ..right out of yesterdays newspaper....

What a nut-case:

http://www.mailtribune.com/news/20170502/man-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-chicken

Yes, I still read the local newspaper every day....and for you younger than 30 crowd, that is an old-fashioned way to get news...printed on paper,,,, :D

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

I wont be able to look at my chicken nuggets in the same way ever again Jeff, thanks for that, lol.
  • Melody456Melody456 Posts: 391 Pool Pro
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

What a nut-case:

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

I wont be able to look at my chicken nuggets in the same way ever again Jeff, thanks for that, lol.

That's​ a very disturbing thought.. I can't see myself ever eating chicken nuggets again now.
    edited May 25
    What If All Victims of War Received the Media Attention of Manchester Victims?

'In Britain, police are expanding their investigation into Monday’s suicide bombing in Manchester that killed 22 and left dozens injured. Many of those killed were young girls. While the Manchester story has dominated international headlines, far less attention has been paid to other stories this week involving the deaths of civilians.' ....

... 'The journalistic monitoring group [Airwars] says airstrikes on Sunday and Monday reportedly killed up to 44 civilians in Mosul. One local journalist said, quote, "the bombing caused the deaths of more than 20 civilians who were burned in their homes, mostly women and children," unquote. In Syria, Airwars says the U.S.-led coalition airstrikes near Raqqa reportedly killed up to 15 civilians, including two children, on Sunday. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says U.S.-led airstrikes have killed 225 civilians over the past month, including 44 children.'

Full article: https://www.democracynow.org/2017/5/25/scahill_greenwald_what_if_all_victims
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,456 Pool Champion
    edited May 25
    edited May 25
    What If All Victims of War Received the Media Attention of Manchester Victims?

@killum!nati

As you know from past conversations, I don't disagree with some of your political beliefs and opinions, but in this instance I do think that your post is a particularly insensitive one, and your choice of timing is quite frankly appalling.

The article makes some reasonable points but what kind of person wants to make those points now ?

At this time ?

Why compound the grief, the hurt and the anger that people are feeling by writing such an article at this time ?

And why post it here, at this time ?

If you want people to think about what is written you have chosen the completely wrong time to do it.

Even though I understand the argument, I am automatically put off by it, because it is being made TOO DAM SOON and the wounds are still TOO DAM RAW !

Intellectual arguments about right and wrong have no place here when emotions are still running so high.

It's just not a decent thing to post right now.
    Don't compare the deaths of children from here or there.
    It is NOT a competition.

edited May 26
    i see where you’re coming from nan
    when i read the article & made the decision to post it, i didn’t really think twice re the timing of the incident but rather what points were being made re how the MSM plays a HUGH role on what gets to dominate the headlines and the agenda at play but i now see where my mistake lies. I regret not looking at it from that perspective so this could've been avoided