Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball **** - STRATEGY GUIDE: How to make 100M Coins (No Hacks or Cheats)

Hey Guys, I just thought I would share with you my take on how to be successful at 8 Ball Pool and still have fun. I have had lots of messages in the past from players who cannot progress past the lower rooms so hopefully my guide will help a few people. Feel free to let me know what you think :)

Here It Is: https://youtu.be/18j46z4wSWg

Comments

• ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 512 Pool Expert
    edited May 2017
    Here we go again , mini clip approval needed. Bluddy site gets worse and worse .
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    ZX 10 R wrote: »
    Here we go again , mini clip approval needed. Bluddy site gets worse and worse .

he didn't mention needing approval
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,761 Pool Champion
    It's helpful, it's good, it's common sense. I should have gone up through the tiers instead of worrying about loosing all my coins due to gambling. :# :D
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 287 Pool Pro
    Strategy guide: how to make 1 billion coins (starting from 30M), play 200 games in mumbai and win 133 of them, you'll have extra 20M coins.
  • CosworthCosworth Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    Alyna wrote: »
    Strategy guide: how to make 1 billion coins (starting from 30M), play 200 games in mumbai and win 133 of them, you'll have extra 20M coins.

Bit what if you lose the first 2 games? :D :joy:
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion
    Cosworth wrote: »

Bit what if you lose the first 2 games? :D :joy:

Why even think about it?
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 512 Pool Expert
    edited November 2017
    omgsun wrote: »

I didn't say he needed approval , I was the one who's post had to be approved by Miniclip
    Post edited by Tyler Dalehite on

I didn't say he needed approval Dumbazz , I was the one who's post had to be approved by Miniclip.

I did wonder tbh when you first posted that, now it has all become clearer. Yeah I remember the " approval glitch " :joy: you must have caught a late stray one!? ... :open_mouth:
  • CosworthCosworth Posts: 171 Pool Pro

I didn't say he needed approval Dumbazz , I was the one who's post had to be approved by Miniclip.

It happens sometimes when you quote another post. If you remove the quote your post would be ok
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,140 Pool Champion

How to get those starting 30M ?
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion

oh ok, anyways its a bug i think
  • KanyaKanya Posts: 40 Pool Player
    I went from 101M to 0 :smiley: (lost 2 x 25M, basically I lost every game think 6 or 7). Blame it on impulse.

Building up from scratch again.
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 672 Pool Expert
    My coin history is 50m> 1m> 300m
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,010 Pool Champion
    afdh3rt wrote: »
    best strategy to earn alot of coins is learning the game.....period lol
    At last, someone with some sense !

I'm moving up now just got my las Vegas ring, but I still have a measly 3.10 mill, that's from messing around in the lower tiers for too long @carl @ vjay watch out lol. :blush:
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 672 Pool Expert
    G11gaming wrote: »
    I'm moving up now just got my las Vegas ring, but I still have a measly 3.10 mill, that's from messing around in the lower tiers for too long @carl @ vjay watch out lol. :blush:
    We still need to get a game in lol
    G11gaming wrote: »
    We still need to get a game in lol

Yup I'm on mobile atm as I'm away visiting. Catch you sometime tomorrow morning or late evening. ;)
    Omg just lost 200 k in Toronto. The balls where just not rolling right for me. :neutral:
  • KanyaKanya Posts: 40 Pool Player
    Kanya wrote: »
    I went from 101M to 0 :smiley: (lost 2 x 25M, basically I lost every game think 6 or 7). Blame it on impulse.

Building up from scratch again.

0 to 41M. Not too bad. Build up from here.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,010 Pool Champion
    cidercoder wrote: »
    best strategy to earn alot of coins is learning the game.....period lol
    At last, someone with some sense !
    are you on cider cider? noone ever called me senseful :#
    Ha ha ! Yes I probably was on cider cider ! And I think the word you are after is sensible ! :wink: