Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball **** - STRATEGY GUIDE: How to make 100M Coins (No Hacks or Cheats)

Hey Guys, I just thought I would share with you my take on how to be successful at 8 Ball Pool and still have fun. I have had lots of messages in the past from players who cannot progress past the lower rooms so hopefully my guide will help a few people. Feel free to let me know what you think :)

Here It Is: https://youtu.be/18j46z4wSWg

Comments

• ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 592 Pool Expert
    edited May 2017
    Here we go again , mini clip approval needed. Bluddy site gets worse and worse .
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    ZX 10 R wrote: »
    Here we go again , mini clip approval needed. Bluddy site gets worse and worse .

he didn't mention needing approval
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    It's helpful, it's good, it's common sense. I should have gone up through the tiers instead of worrying about loosing all my coins due to gambling. :# :D
  • AlynaAlyna Posts: 287 Pool Pro
    Strategy guide: how to make 1 billion coins (starting from 30M), play 200 games in mumbai and win 133 of them, you'll have extra 20M coins.
  • CosworthCosworth Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    Alyna wrote: »
    Strategy guide: how to make 1 billion coins (starting from 30M), play 200 games in mumbai and win 133 of them, you'll have extra 20M coins.

Bit what if you lose the first 2 games? :D :joy:
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 592 Pool Expert
    edited November 2017
    omgsun wrote: »

I didn't say he needed approval , I was the one who's post had to be approved by Miniclip
    Post edited by Tyler Dalehite on

I didn't say he needed approval Dumbazz , I was the one who's post had to be approved by Miniclip.

I did wonder tbh when you first posted that, now it has all become clearer. Yeah I remember the " approval glitch " :joy: you must have caught a late stray one!? ... :open_mouth:
  • CosworthCosworth Posts: 171 Pool Pro

I didn't say he needed approval Dumbazz , I was the one who's post had to be approved by Miniclip.

It happens sometimes when you quote another post. If you remove the quote your post would be ok
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion

oh ok, anyways its a bug i think
  • KanyaKanya Posts: 40 Pool Player
    I went from 101M to 0 :smiley: (lost 2 x 25M, basically I lost every game think 6 or 7). Blame it on impulse.

Building up from scratch again.
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 818 Pool Expert
    My coin history is 50m> 1m> 300m
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,050 Pool Champion
    afdh3rt wrote: »
    best strategy to earn alot of coins is learning the game.....period lol
    At last, someone with some sense !

I'm moving up now just got my las Vegas ring, but I still have a measly 3.10 mill, that's from messing around in the lower tiers for too long @carl @ vjay watch out lol. :blush:
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 818 Pool Expert
    G11gaming wrote: »
    I'm moving up now just got my las Vegas ring, but I still have a measly 3.10 mill, that's from messing around in the lower tiers for too long @carl @ vjay watch out lol. :blush:
    We still need to get a game in lol
    G11gaming wrote: »
    We still need to get a game in lol

Yup I'm on mobile atm as I'm away visiting. Catch you sometime tomorrow morning or late evening. ;)
    Omg just lost 200 k in Toronto. The balls where just not rolling right for me. :neutral:
  • KanyaKanya Posts: 40 Pool Player
    Kanya wrote: »
    I went from 101M to 0 :smiley: (lost 2 x 25M, basically I lost every game think 6 or 7). Blame it on impulse.

Building up from scratch again.

0 to 41M. Not too bad. Build up from here.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,050 Pool Champion
    cidercoder wrote: »
    best strategy to earn alot of coins is learning the game.....period lol
    At last, someone with some sense !
    are you on cider cider? noone ever called me senseful :#
    Ha ha ! Yes I probably was on cider cider ! And I think the word you are after is sensible ! :wink:

• Cc2digitalCc2digital Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone, I looked for more money through the offers that are on the screen of the same game. One of those offers was to install a game and reach area 15. I did and gave me the money. But then I got a message of danger. That said that I acquired money from third parties and that it is the last notice. Someone explains me better.

Here my pick : http://prntscr.com/fuj54d

PD: I love this game and I play every single day, so I am worry to lose my account. Thank You
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,127 Pool Forum VIP
    edited July 2017
    Cc2digital wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I looked for more money through the offers that are on the screen of the same game. One of those offers was to install a game and reach area 15. I did and gave me the money. But then I got a message of danger. That said that I acquired money from third parties and that it is the last notice. Someone explains me better.

Here my pick : http://prntscr.com/fuj54d

PD: I love this game and I play every single day, so I am worry to lose my account. Thank You

Hello and welcome to the forum.... :)

Unfortunately, there have been a number of glitches and problems reported in the game...one of which is the auto-detect system for cheaters and hackers has been known to issue such warnings, zeroing out of coins and bans to well-known forum members/players ...most definitely not cheaters/hackers of any kind... :s

The only way I know of for sure to resolve your issue and concerns is to create a support request ticket at the link below for them to take a look at your account....so provide all pertinent info in request.... ;)
    You will most likely get an automated response saying the request is resolved.......but once you have a ticket number from there, you can then tag an admin (or send private message with said ticket number) on here ...either Benjo or Raquel MC to look further into the matter.... :*

https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new

Other than that, my own personal advice would be to avoid any and all offers until you get a response.....but that is nothing official since I am just a fellow player/forum member and have no affiliation with MiniClip.... ;)

Good Luck....and have fun... :)

X5lbOom.gif