Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball **** - STRATEGY GUIDE: How to make 100M Coins (No Hacks or Cheats)

2»

Comments

• *Aurora**Aurora* Sorry, I'm a lady...Posts: 6,666 Pool Forum VIP
    cidercoder wrote: »
    afdh3rt wrote: »
    cidercoder wrote: »
    afdh3rt wrote: »
    best strategy to earn alot of coins is learning the game.....period lol
    At last, someone with some sense !
    are you on cider cider? noone ever called me senseful :#
    Ha ha ! Yes I probably was on cider cider ! And I think the word you are after is sensible ! :wink:

Are you sure it's not 'sensei'?
    Sensei is a Japanese honorific term that is literally translated as "person born before another".

In this case the same person is born again and again. :#
  • Cc2digitalCc2digital Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone, I looked for more money through the offers that are on the screen of the same game. One of those offers was to install a game and reach area 15. I did and gave me the money. But then I got a message of danger. That said that I acquired money from third parties and that it is the last notice. Someone explains me better.

Here my pick : http://prntscr.com/fuj54d

PD: I love this game and I play every single day, so I am worry to lose my account. Thank You
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,656 Pool Forum VIP
    edited July 2017
    Cc2digital wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I looked for more money through the offers that are on the screen of the same game. One of those offers was to install a game and reach area 15. I did and gave me the money. But then I got a message of danger. That said that I acquired money from third parties and that it is the last notice. Someone explains me better.

Here my pick : http://prntscr.com/fuj54d

PD: I love this game and I play every single day, so I am worry to lose my account. Thank You

Hello and welcome to the forum.... :)

Unfortunately, there have been a number of glitches and problems reported in the game...one of which is the auto-detect system for cheaters and hackers has been known to issue such warnings, zeroing out of coins and bans to well-known forum members/players ...most definitely not cheaters/hackers of any kind... :s

The only way I know of for sure to resolve your issue and concerns is to create a support request ticket at the link below for them to take a look at your account....so provide all pertinent info in request.... ;)
    You will most likely get an automated response saying the request is resolved.......but once you have a ticket number from there, you can then tag an admin (or send private message with said ticket number) on here ...either Benjo or Raquel MC to look further into the matter.... :*

https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new

Other than that, my own personal advice would be to avoid any and all offers until you get a response.....but that is nothing official since I am just a fellow player/forum member and have no affiliation with MiniClip.... ;)

Good Luck....and have fun... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • נתנאלנתנאל Posts: 26 Pool Player
    edited July 2017
    legendary cue two words and the worst player ever can get a lot of coins trust me
    you cant lose with this! this is the best thing happend to this game lol of cource you need to buy it but it worth it
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,761 Pool Champion
    נתנאל wrote: »
    legendary cue two words and the worst player ever can get a lot of coins trust me
    you cant lose with this! this is the best thing happend to this game lol of cource you need to buy it but it worth it

I wouldn't agree there. A high powered que ( legendary ) is not going to improve your game, however it will bring you extra xp and coins, because you have put real money into the game, mc's way of saying thank you for supporting this game, i guess. :)
  • נתנאלנתנאל Posts: 26 Pool Player
    edited July 2017
    G11gaming wrote: »
    נתנאל wrote: »

I wouldn't agree there. A high powered que ( legendary ) is not going to improve your game, however it will bring you extra xp and coins, because you have put real money into the game, mc's way of saying thank you for supporting this game, i guess. :)

well you right ,whats i mean this is when you are lower in your coins and you will play and high table you get your coins back if you lose that increase your chances to play higher again. with this cues (i alreay own of all them) i well get from 50 to 600M and this is amazing. you cant go lower with a fee back coins thats get when you lose.
  • Vinit ChittoriyaVinit Chittoriya Posts: 1 New Member
    how to make 100m
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 672 Pool Expert
    My coin history is 50m> 1m> 300m

>5.2b
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,011 Pool Expert
    My coin history is 50m> 1m> 300m

>5.2b

Good going VJ ;)
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 512 Pool Expert
    Do you think the same person made a late complaint here, notice the post and edit dates.
    nvre2aiapm0m.png

• ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 512 Pool Expert
    edited February 7
    Wow , I could almost hear a pin drop. False alarm it was just a crisp.
2»