Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Daily Spins Are Rigged For Cheapness

i have never gotten over one thousand coins and i think it is ridiculous. I almost got fifty thousand today but the spinner decided to speed up a little bit and the clicker thing didn't click the way it is supposed to. Why can't Miniclip just create a legit game that doesn't screw people over?

Comments

• ATrossityP3ATrossityP3 Posts: 513 Pool Expert
    I know right, why can't everyone win the lottery??? Life is rigged.
  • WetPotterWetPotter Posts: 216
    I agree with the OP, they are quite clearly rigged, which I get, they would have to be. I just find it disturbing that MiniClip make it so deliberately blatantly obvious.
  • FLOBOLOBFLOBOLOB Posts: 62 Pool Player
    I won 50,000. Most of the time it's small amounts but I have won 50,000. Listen to TrossP3 you can't always win the lottery.
    Look at it this way, based on the curve of the wheel there are not many options on that wheel. If it were truly random, it would land on 50,000 and 100,000 far more often than it does currently. You're right that "you can't always win the lottery" but at least the lottery is actually truly random and not a pre-determined outcome dressed up as random.
    edited May 2015
    And that's funny why? Or do you always laugh at your own comments? Anything more to say on my comment or is that all you have to add?

EDIT: Typo
  • ATrossityP3ATrossityP3 Posts: 513 Pool Expert
    edited May 2015
    WetPotter wrote: »
    Look at it this way, based on the curve of the wheel there are not many options on that wheel. If it were truly random, it would land on 50,000 and 100,000 far more often than it does currently. You're right that "you can't always win the lottery" but at least the lottery is actually truly random and not a pre-determined outcome dressed up as random.

The wheel is just an animation...
    Obviously larger rewards have a smaller probability
  • Cameron21999Cameron21999 Posts: 148
    WetPotter wrote: »

The spin is not meant to be random, it's a probality disstribution.
    It'd be boring if it was actually random, everyone would win.
  • Khaledy10Khaledy10 Posts: 201
    they should change the physics of the spin and win and increase the chance for winning Big coins and LUCKY CUE!!!!
  • wargames-joshuawargames-joshua Posts: 6 Pool Player
    Wish I could win the Lucky Cue.
  • Nik AndesNik Andes Posts: 3
    Just because i made this post somehow i now have 16559423 days until i have another daily spin. If that is the way miniclip wants to play it i will just stop spending my money on here and therefor playing period.
  • MercyLogicMercyLogic Posts: 1
    Nik Andes wrote: »
    Just because i made this post somehow i now have 16559423 days until i have another daily spin. If that is the way miniclip wants to play it i will just stop spending my money on here and therefor playing period.

Wow are you serious?

• DaltonDalton Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod

Hi Nik,

This is not intentional. :) This has been a little glitch popping up here and there for various users. To solve it, you'll want to clear your cache. For directions on how to do this, please click here.

Regards,
    Dalton
  • SambuddhaSambuddha Posts: 128 Pool Pro
    it seems that higher the level like 50+ get 1000 coins or less win more often

I think you are correct.
    Though I did not crossed level 50 yet, I observed myself that as my level increase usual daily spin reward 25 or 50 changed to 100 or 450 etc.

Getting top prizes are made rare as it's lottery. But I suppose if one go on and plays until reaching rank 100+ he should get them at least one time.
    someone has this issue ...

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/1412/spin-win-issues

... problem solved

Hope clear your cache works for you

my question to Dalton ... and why is that happening ?
    n11kl192lm42.png

one day apart from this guy (16559423 days)

Not sure at the moment, hopefully we'll see it corrected soon. At least for the meantime, the temporary fix is very easy. :)
  • Nik AndesNik Andes Posts: 3
    Dalton wrote: »

Hi Nik,

This is not intentional. :) This has been a little glitch popping up here and there for various users. To solve it, you'll want to clear your cache. For directions on how to do this, please click here.

Regards,
    Dalton

Okay, then why did this happen after i made this forum feedback page, that seems awfully coincidental.
    Okay, then why did this happen after i made this forum feedback page, that seems awfully coincidental.

As I mentioned in my previous post, this has been happening to several players. It's a glitch that is going around. We welcome and appreciate all feedback - it has absolutely not connection to what you say or do on the forum. That's a silly accusation. :) I hope that clearing your browser's cache worked out well for you.
  • -j_a_m_e_s--j_a_m_e_s- Posts: 482
    Personally, I've never hit anything above 300 coins. I've tried changing the only thing I can which is how far I pull down and/or hold the animated handle, but with no change. It doesn't really bother me. I did hit the "Free Spin" once, and was a bit upset that it wasn't really a "free spin", but a "respin" instead. If it had been a true "Free Spin", then I would have gotten to "respin" the spin that landed on "Free Spin", and then I would have been able to spin AGAIN.
    Unfortunately, when it comes to the "randomness" of the whole thing, the only way we will all know for sure how it works is for mini-clips to get on here and tell us. I would like to see them fix the "Free Spin" thing though.
  • Nik72ONik72O Posts: 18
    I never thought about that with the free spin thing. You're exactly right though. What do you expect..
  • iRAMB0_iRAMB0_ Posts: 231
    Dalton wrote: »
    someone has this issue ...

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/1412/spin-win-issues

... problem solved

Hope clear your cache works for you

my question to Dalton ... and why is that happening ?
    n11kl192lm42.png

one day apart from this guy (16559423 days)

Not sure at the moment, hopefully we'll see it corrected soon. At least for the meantime, the temporary fix is very easy. :)

I have that glitch but even though it does happen, we still get the daily spin I don't see the problem.. lol
    iRAMB0_ wrote: »
    I have that glitch but even though it does happen, we still get the daily spin I don't see the problem.. lol

Yeah, from what I hear from those experiencing the issue, it's pretty harmless. As long as you're still getting your daily spin, I think it looks kinda cool. B)